Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon GO

Perma Ban?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Korey Hardy Posted at: 03:08 Sep04 2017 Post ID: 3436152
Korey Hardy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey there. I am sure by the subject you may know my problem. I have been perma banned, for using an iv calculator overlay. Is there a better way to recover my account besides the appeal process? Also, is there a 3rd party website that may be able to fight for me to get me un banned? I thought I saw an advertisement for that, but never really looked into it. I have tried to search the web for these answers, but all I could find were year old articles and nothing specific besides the appeal form.
Thanks in advance;
Korey.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted at: 08:19 Sep04 2017 Post ID: 3436154
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
+
The Appeal Process, unfortunately, is the only way you could possibly recover your account. Sorry.

Since all you used was a Third Party IV Calculator, odds are you didn't do enough to lose your appeal. Just be honest and up front in the process, and if what you say is true, then you might get your account back.

If you don't want to bother, you could always start a new account. You could even buy one online from a legitimate user, ensuring the Account isn't and won't be banned.
coolgeorge9090 Posted at: 14:13 Nov20 2018 Post ID: 3446458
coolgeorge9090
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
customer care [b]support service number +1 {833}--272--[0777][/b] .............................call them
Since all you used was a Third Party IV Calculator, odds are you didn't do enough to lose your appeal. Just be honest and up front in the process, and if what you say is true, then you might get your account back.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close