Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

tell me if this is ture

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ilovepokemon808 Posted at: 21:55 Feb19 2010 Post ID: 2805015
ilovepokemon808
Post Likes: 0
+
+
could anyone tell me if this is ture? i was reading on this site someone said u can get a mew if u get 150 species in ur pokedex then go to the main game dieractor in celadon city on the 3rd foor in that apartment were u get the tea. he gives u a mew please that is ture if not could anyone tell me were to get a gameshark for leafgreen. thank u im sorry if i didnt follow any rules sorry.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
X__x Posted at: 11:13 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805248
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Mew is, and always will be an Event Only pokemon. What site did you read that on, that Mew was given to you? If it's a site that allows members to submit things regarding games, especially in Pokemon, just ignore it. Mew is obtained only from Pokemon Emerald version once getting the event item to unlock Faraway Island. Or random events from specific locations which have already passed years ago.

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
ilovepokemon808 Posted at: 16:53 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805374
ilovepokemon808
+
+
ilovepokemon808 said:could anyone tell me if this is ture? i was reading on this site someone said u can get a mew if u get 150 species in ur pokedex then go to the main game dieractor in celadon city on the 3rd foor in that apartment were u get the tea. he gives u a mew please that is ture if not could anyone tell me were to get a gameshark for leafgreen. thank u im sorry if i didnt follow any rules sorry.

i saw this on supercheats from user smited cheats thats how i found out about it.
X__x Posted at: 20:30 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805454
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Meh, some people post bogus hints for things on here more than they really should. =/ Just mark it bogus, or check to see if anyone else bogus'd it already.

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
qwertyuio Posted at: 20:39 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805458
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Gah, I hate stuff like that. According to Crossy an smod+ bogus very effectively flags a submission, so I guess if you can link us to it we can help.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
ilovepokemon808 Posted at: 16:06 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805849
ilovepokemon808
+
+
ilovepokemon808 said:
ilovepokemon808 said:could anyone tell me if this is ture? i was reading on this site someone said u can get a mew if u get 150 species in ur pokedex then go to the main game dieractor in celadon city on the 3rd foor in that apartment were u get the tea. he gives u a mew please that is ture if not could anyone tell me were to get a gameshark for leafgreen. thank u im sorry if i didnt follow any rules sorry.

i saw this on supercheats from user smited cheats thats how i found out about it.
that makes me sad. so all the hard work i just did was for nothing
Volke Posted at: 17:31 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805874
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
ilovepokemon808 - Mew is Event-only and Action Replay-only, and has been ever since (and including) Gold, Silver and Crystal. What Chris (X__x) has forgotten is that in Red, Blue and Yellow, there was a glitch that allowed you to obtain him.

qwertyuio said:According to Crossy an smod+ bogus very effectively flags a submission, so I guess if you can link us to it we can help.

That's not actually true. I bogused two pending answers for a question (which were obviously wrong) and answered the question correctly myself. The bogus answers were still approved when processed and I think they're still there now. And these reports came from me - the most valued out of all the Super Mods when it comes to submissions (oh come on, it's obvious. I'm MVP, have more than the rest of you combined and mine are all excellent quality).
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 07:50 Feb28 2010 Post ID: 2808417
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
pokedude130, please don't post off topic
Post deleted

mewtwo7, if you want to get back on topic, the say something that contributes. Don't just spam
Post deleted
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close