Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Rate that team

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Fwank Posted at: 09:15 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71655
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
if you paid attention to ANY of my posts charizard, u'd know i dun respond (... correction) i dun post my teams just coz u asked me to becoz u wana prove you're better than me... i dun have to prove n e thing to you... srsli whats with all this "show me your team" just coz you got a low rating? the rating is MINE n e wai, other ppl who give it... er... 8??? i ono post it on the fire red forums and maybe you'll be satisfied???

... man dw about it, nothing personal or n e thing but i just don't like the fact that some of you can't take comments or advice given to you as well as most others can... its just a bit sus to see you asking me to post my teams, coz it feels as though u wana bag me u know? while i wasn't trying to bag you???

... sigh i got no team to post atm, no new team n e wai... but here's something just to show you what i mean:

Dragonite has rest... if you ever use that in link battle you'll know it's stupid becoz as soon as you rest this guy they're gona wana bring in an icer... and according to your team, you can onli bring out mewtwo/raikou/blastoise to stop dragonite from gettin pwned... your best bet is raikou, but thunder's accuracy makes it difficult for you to land a hit (while you stil can) if they pull off just one double team... worse they sand atk u (onli i do dat... dw...) so you bring out mewtwo, then you realise your onli atk is psychic and ice types have lots of SP.DEF in general... so then you bring out blastoise, but he can't do much, all he knows are water type moves...

... this is what i meant by awkward move alocations, and awkward pokemon selections... hyper beam on raikou is a bit silly since raikou's physical offense is puny... and it doesn't recieve a bonus from your calm mind (which is, mind you, a good choice for raikou) AND it gives away one free shot (you can switch, but thats one free hit given to another pokemon of yours)

... i hope you can understand what i said before, i didn't give n e in depth crap becoz ppl tend to go nuts n say i talk crap... n seeing as yer on the edge of ripping my face off for offending yer beloved team, i fink i'll stop here until further posts are up =D

Frank

btw: fatal's teams are sexy, duzn't matter what you say, i know any team he spends more than one day building would be stronger than the last one you posted... coz thats just how experienced he is, plz dun try to judge us
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 19:11 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71944
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
go see if you are good enough for my weakest team it's on another forum I believe it in fire red forum on "post the hell out of your teams"

your talking about a fearlessleader who has six teams (real life). you don't know who I'll pick to kill you

Mayyybeeee my weakest
;)
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
busted1012 Posted at: 15:44 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72540
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Feb-2005 Fwank said:if you paid attention to ANY of my posts charizard, u'd know i dun respond (... correction) i dun post my teams just coz u asked me to becoz u wana prove you're better than me... i dun have to prove n e thing to you... srsli whats with all this "show me your team" just coz you got a low rating? the rating is MINE n e wai, other ppl who give it... er... 8??? i ono post it on the fire red forums and maybe you'll be satisfied???

... man dw about it, nothing personal or n e thing but i just don't like the fact that some of you can't take comments or advice given to you as well as most others can... its just a bit sus to see you asking me to post my teams, coz it feels as though u wana bag me u know? while i wasn't trying to bag you???

... sigh i got no team to post atm, no new team n e wai... but here's something just to show you what i mean:

Dragonite has rest... if you ever use that in link battle you'll know it's stupid becoz as soon as you rest this guy they're gona wana bring in an icer... and according to your team, you can onli bring out mewtwo/raikou/blastoise to stop dragonite from gettin pwned... your best bet is raikou, but thunder's accuracy makes it difficult for you to land a hit (while you stil can) if they pull off just one double team... worse they sand atk u (onli i do dat... dw...) so you bring out mewtwo, then you realise your onli atk is psychic and ice types have lots of SP.DEF in general... so then you bring out blastoise, but he can't do much, all he knows are water type moves...

... this is what i meant by awkward move alocations, and awkward pokemon selections... hyper beam on raikou is a bit silly since raikou's physical offense is puny... and it doesn't recieve a bonus from your calm mind (which is, mind you, a good choice for raikou) AND it gives away one free shot (you can switch, but thats one free hit given to another pokemon of yours)

... i hope you can understand what i said before, i didn't give n e in depth crap becoz ppl tend to go nuts n say i talk crap... n seeing as yer on the edge of ripping my face off for offending yer beloved team, i fink i'll stop here until further posts are up =D

Frank

btw: fatal's teams are sexy, duzn't matter what you say, i know any team he spends more than one day building would be stronger than the last one you posted... coz thats just how experienced he is, plz dun try to judge us
well said
ps.thanx for calling me a nerd..it dunt matter cos ur my leader so...and ur quite legendary i belive,lol...

i think..
JOIN TEAM UT AND TEAM SZ AND TEAM SOLARBEAM AND TEAM DARKSCORPION AND THE BEAR CLAN AND TEAM UA THEY RULE THEIR COOL SIGN UP TODAY DONT SIT THERE AND DROOL!!!!!!!!!
charizard982000 Posted at: 04:38 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 72910
charizard982000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have eight teams my boy and i don't have any weakest team so don't be a overconfident i am not a easy task . I am just playing with u by posting wrong teams .You are not only one expericened person in the whole world. My latest team that's eight team is enough to kill your six teams . but Remember that's not my weakest team because i dont have any weakest team ok remember it.
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 08:03 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73027
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol.........................try me Smile

I'f I said that I was the only experienced player on this planet then I would be insulting my whole team. I only said that I was one of them.

and I was indirectly saying that my weakest team can beat that team you just posted. If you don't have a weakest team then MY weakest team just beat your strongest team! LMAO

Think about what you are saying before you talk. I'll destroy you before you can say "stop toying around with my last pokemon and go ahead an kill me."

This is the focking fearlessleader you're talking to. You must don't know me very wellll ...........

...mann, push all that hatred aside: I'm not here to fight and argue about who is better than who. I'm here to rate teams and converse(that means help trainers that are in need and have fun making new friends and maybe new rivals) I have bigger problems that are more than you can imagine and I don't have time or health fussing at someone who misunderstood us (me and frank) in the first place. If you are REALLY as good as you say you are we'll just battle and kill all of the arguments so we can be cool the next day no matter who wins and hopefully get along so we can move on with this poke-life (lol poke-life) Did you at least understand where I'm coming from?
If you still can't get it, you can keep arguing about it but I won't respond to nonsence unless it is fun.
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
charizard982000 Posted at: 02:49 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 74853
charizard982000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am sorry dude. Don't be angry I am just kidding u are a nice person and frank also. I am sorry for all that rubbish can u do friendship with me.If u said yes that means u r not angry with me and u said no that means u r angry with me.You are a nice person and your friend frank also.So I am really Sorry....................................!

So can u make me your rival.......lol.
Fwank Posted at: 09:09 Feb19 2005 Post ID: 75045
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
... who ever said i was nice now... ??

... i'm just bored... if i went on net battle against u guys u all probabli beat me... not 6-0 tho, defenateli not 6-0, i'll try to do something to stop that from happening at least... even if it means having 6 bonders... just so score is 5-0...

n e who... meh i've never battled bleep but i dun fink i'd be able to win if he was being srs -_-" i can never build a good team n e more... there's always something better... blah~ most importantli, can't be screwed building a good team, too much stratergy these days... dun wana think too much... *plays with tooth picks*
Hanz24891 Posted at: 13:06 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76030
Hanz24891
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Rate my team

Venasaur Lv.100
Cut
Frenzy Plant
Solar Beam
Return

Articuno Lv.100
Fly
Blizzard
Sheer Cold
Ice Beam

Zapdos Lv.100
Drill Peck
Thunder Charge
Charge
Thunder Wave

Moltres Lv.100
Fire Spin
Sky Attack
Heat Wave
FLamethrower

Lapras Lv.100
Surf
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Waterfall

Mewtwo Lv.100
Swift
Recover
Future Sight
Pshycic
"The rules didn't fit me . . . so I changed them"
(C) HaX
mazink Posted at: 04:27 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 76576
mazink
Forum GuestMember
+
+
rate my team

Groudon lvl 100
Earthquake
Solar Beam
Eruption
Fissure

Kyogre lvl 100
Thunder
Sheer Cold
Water Spout
Hydro pump

Raichu(Shiny) lvl 100
Thunderbolt
Mega Punch
Thunder
Thunder Wave

Rayquaza lvl 100
Extremespeed
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower

Charizard lvl 100
Flamethrower
Blast Burn
Heat Wave
Fly

Sceptile lvl 100
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
Solarbeam
False Swipe
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 12:49 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78062
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hanz: 4.5/10
Venasaur:
giga drain/frenzy plant
toxic
Subistute/attract
leech seed

Articunno: switch out blizzard or ice beam and give it mind reader
Zapdos:(thunder charge?) try just thunder take out charge and give it double team.
Moltres: too much fire
Lapras: too much water
Mewtwo: I know that you can find something other than swift

Charizard guy: For some reason you remind me of a good friend of mine who gets on my nerves just to see me get angry. I took anger management to get revenge on him (joking). Rivals make me better (honestly). But you HAVE to be stronger to make me better. I guess I'll be your rival anyway. I'm warning you to keep up with me though. Smile

Frank: I thought I was the only one who couldn't always make up a perfect team on netbattle. It is funny how my team on the gamepak is stronger and better than any team I make on the netbattle. I never use the team though. I'll use the team maybe later when I really need to.
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 13:08 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78072
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
someone rate mazink's team for me...k?
TRUSTME Posted at: 19:02 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78716
TRUSTME
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Youre obviously a first time pokemoner...if that's a word, so I'll break down some fundimental flaws of your team before I post a rating.

First, it's essential that you balance your teams level. There is really no point of have a lvl 44 larvatar when you could just use your mewtwo and it would get any job done better. Get them all to an even level, it aint that difficult (i have three teams all at level 100, no rare candies)

Also, we have a real issue with type balance as well. Pick one, articuno, zapdos or charizard, THERE IS NO POINT IN HAVING THREE FLYING TYPES. Lets just say i happen to have a lvl 65 Golem on my team with rock blast. That easily eliminates your charizard and your articuno (both with a double weakness to rock, fire, ice and flying are all weak against it) and most likely your zapdos also (although only a single weakness). You also have two Psychic types which I have no idea why as psychic is one of the worst types in the game (only two advantages, poison and fighting. Fighting itself has five, rock, steel, dark, ice, and normal).

Now I'll analyze the individuals. Articuno, Fly is a good choice as he doesnt learn any good flying attacks on his own. Mind Reader could be better, but I'm not really a fan so keep it if you want. The real issue is blizzard and ice beam. A lot of first time players have this issue, so dont feel too bad, but think about this. Why would you ever need two attacks of the same type and different strengths/accuracies? If youre fighting a Rapidash and you use icebeam on it, it wont be very effective. What makes you think blizzard will, its the same attack with more base power. Consider this for a second. Eliminate blizzard or icebeam and replace it with a personal favorite of mine steel wing. With this attack, you can use Articuno to fight off its double weakness to rock. Now I realize that Ice is super against ground and most rock types are ground too, but just to be safe, i'd get rid of the chance.

Zapdos: overall not bad. I really dislike charge because you could just use thunder twice and it would have the same effect, but to each his own...Thunder and drill peck magnificent choices and return is iffy as Hyper beam is much more powerful and the same type, but good work on this one

Slowbro: getting there. bravo psychic, bravo surf. I can tell you used him to move boulders outside of battle, but I assume you've beaten the league now and have no reason to use strength anymore. Take his to Fushia, delete strength and get hyperbeam or better yet ice beam for grass types. Also, rock smash is good as its a fighting type and that beats dark which beat psychic, but it's a really weak attack. You'd be better off with brick break (although im not sure he can learn it) but way to mix up the types of attacks here.

Charizard: Ugh...Same issue as articuno except three attacks instead of two that are the same type. You don't need three fire atacks, more like one. Dragon Claw is good, especially against Lance, but you realy could use a flying type attack to take advantage of his second type (fly is a good choice...) and maybe something to help against rock types (double weakness)

Mewtwo: again, not crazy about mewtwo and slowbro on the same team, but i can tell you really like mewtwo and a little repeating isnt that bad. Psychic yes, recover yes, safeguard i can live with, swift no. There are WAY better moves for mewtwo and dont even get me started. Look around, don't be afraid to use TMs.

Larvatar: I can tell he's still in the process, but let me point a few things out. Sandstorm will become unnessecary(sp?) as Tyranitar's ability is sandstream which will whip one up automatically. Rockslide and Crunch are a yes, and thrash is good for now, just be sure to replace it with HyperBeam.

Final rating: 4.5 but excellent for a beginer. A few easy fixes with movesets and stuff (TM 15 is your friend) and you'll be up to a 7. If you disagree or are really ****** at me, forget it, i'm sorry, just trying to help out. Good luck!!
atique Posted at: 23:56 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78941
atique
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
rate mazinks team i want to see what you guys give it
no one can beat me!!! oh crap he just beat me!!!!!!
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 07:39 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 78988
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and to save trustme's life: he is rating ssj5brolly on the first page.
warrior 187 Posted at: 12:51 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 87827
warrior 187
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey fwank or bleep..

Which do you think is better

Heracros - Reversal, Counter, Endure , Brickbreak

or

Machamp - bulk up , substitute, focus punch, rock slide
warrior 187 Posted at: 13:05 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 87844
warrior 187
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey mazink

Groudon - groudon has weak sp att, give it bulk -up, aerial ace, earthquake and solar beam or brick break. like fwank and bleep repeatedly say..GET RID OF FISSURE!!!

Kyogre -like fissure, you have sheer cold, get rid of it, go with ice beam, thunder is good, you dont need two water moves, get rid of hydro pump and water spout, GET CALM MIND back and give it surf

Raichu - you dont need 2 electric moves, take advantage of raichu's speed, put an agility in there, keep thunderbolt, i have an iron tail and toxic on mine, but thats jsut me.

Rayquazza - not bad , actually pretty good,

Charizard- like raichu and kyogre- to many of the same type moves, take out blast burn and heat wave give it brick break and aerial ace, keep flamethrower and give it bulk up

Sceptile- i never had one in my line-up, but if i did earthquake, giga drain substitute focus punch.

you have good pokemon, similar to one of earlier teams on leaf, but your movesets are not that great, you have too many of the same type on 3 of your pokemon... overall 5/10.. not bad though
warrior 187 Posted at: 13:11 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 87850
warrior 187
Forum GuestMember
+
+
manizk , im sorry i jsut realized that you can't teach charizard bulk up
warrior 187 Posted at: 13:13 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 87853
warrior 187
Forum GuestMember
+
+
trust me has no idea what he's talking about, hes a TM 15 guy, hyperbeam on every pokemon...TM 15 is only your friend if your fighting against someone with it
Cheese_cake57 Posted at: 13:55 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88608
Cheese_cake57
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My team is:

Charizard LV 100
Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Fly
Slash

Zapdos LV 70
Thunder
Thunderwave
Drill peck
Thunderbolt

Raichou LV 70
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Shock Wave
Slam

Golem LV 70
Earthquake
Rock Blast
Simessic Toss
Brick Break

Magmar LV 70
Fire Pucnh
Flamethrower
Fire Spin
Fire Blast

Lapras LV 70
Ice beam
Surf
Blizzard
Sheer Cold

I have other good ones aswell as them.

Cheese Cake Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join Team Cheese!!!
busted1012 Posted at: 15:35 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88791
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i sugest u give charizard earthquake instead of fly,and magmar has way too many fire moves um...y not teach laprus thunderbolt,and i wouldn,t have rachu with thunder and thunderbolt just give it one preferably thunderbolt maybye teach it mega punch or mega kick same with zapdos dont give it thunder and thunder bolt give it something like steel wing golem looks fine not sure about sismic toss though maybye teach it double edge,erm...on laprus incase ur wondering get rid of blizzard for thunder bolt or psychic and thats about it ill give u 7/10

id see wat everyone else thinks first though as i have never rated a team before lol

p.s.hope this helped
JOIN TEAM UT AND TEAM SZ AND TEAM SOLARBEAM AND TEAM DARKSCORPION AND THE BEAR CLAN AND TEAM UA THEY RULE THEIR COOL SIGN UP TODAY DONT SIT THERE AND DROOL!!!!!!!!!
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 103706

Post Top
Click to close