Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

silph co

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 07:25 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23197
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 14-Nov-2004 xploder said:sorry BBG_CREECAT but to get to fight the elite 4 again u must find HM 07 waterfall in ice fall cave(island 4) (just search around every where thats wot i did) then go up the waterfall and u find loreli. help her beat team rocket and then u can find her at her house(island 4) do the sapphire and then there u go beat that elite 4 again

Warning:the second time the highest lv. is 75!!!!! lowest is 60 something.
Sorry, I assumed that it was understood since you have to accomplish all that waterfall and kidnapping stuff first b/f you can fix machine. Should've been more clear about that! My bad-thanks for straightening that out for everyone.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
xploder Posted at: 09:28 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23213
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its okay man
every1 makes mistakes!
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
burkey Posted at: 10:52 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23230
burkey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you know when you give celio how do you trade to ruby and sapphire because it says that you have to join group or become leader but you cant do that on ruby and sapphire so what do you do.
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 15:48 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23487
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Nov-2004 burkey said:Do you know when you give celio how do you trade to ruby and sapphire because it says that you have to join group or become leader but you cant do that on ruby and sapphire so what do you do.
OK-no problem. To trade from R/S you must use the old link cable(GBA)and not the wireless thingy. Then go to the Direct Corner(where you were trying)and it should work now. Without the wireless a different menu should come up and make sense for trading over.
Hope this helps. You can ask the first woman(by the PC)Teala, the attendant, for help, as well.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
annabel the second Posted at: 02:23 May12 2005 Post ID: 159967
annabel the second
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey ya all
join team AC ( all cheats)+ member of team aeshma daeva
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close