Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

ummmmmmmm yeah we need to delete the 'got questions' topics. They are against the rules.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Bronco11 Posted at: 06:33 May22 2005 Post ID: 170719
Bronco11
Post Likes: 0
+
+
and We need somebody to replace firethunder7.
annabel Posted at: 01:55 May23 2005 Post ID: 171455
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
me me!!! please I have have always wanted to be a mod I go on here EVERY DAY and will do well i know
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
annabel Posted at: 01:57 May23 2005 Post ID: 171456
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i beg you and what happend to firethunder + i will get rid of the got questions even mine
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

annabel Posted at: 02:16 May23 2005 Post ID: 171468
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you are saying that he's not a mod no more

Giovianna Posted at: 10:18 May23 2005 Post ID: 171564
Giovianna
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ME ME PICK ME PLEASE PICK ME I AM REALLY A GOOD BOY PLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSE AND YEH WHAT HAPPENED TO FIRETHUNDER7
team member of shiny zapdos they RULE YOU should join
Cross Stinger Posted at: 11:56 May23 2005 Post ID: 171630
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
Why mods are vanishing, I don't know. But if you're going to go by your title I suggest doing so now.
Fwank Posted at: 12:10 May23 2005 Post ID: 171640
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
why i always feel like listening to a talking treeco wen i see CS's posts... @_@
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:58 May23 2005 Post ID: 171859
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Delete my topic why, it doesn't go against rules. I just read them to double check, what rule was violated? I helped alot of people with my topic, or is it that you are mad about the arguement we had, I completely put that behind me.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Giovianna Posted at: 00:24 May24 2005 Post ID: 172548
Giovianna
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ME ME PICK ME PLEASE PICK ME I AM REALLY A GOOD BOY PLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSE AND YEH WHAT HAPPENED TO FIRETHUNDER7
team member of shiny zapdos they RULE YOU should join
SS5 vageto Posted at: 02:18 May24 2005 Post ID: 172636
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Stop begging, that is less likely to get you the position. As for moderators vanishing well they are not cut out for the job.
Yawn - what is there to say?
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 19:05 May24 2005 Post ID: 173418
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And only an admin can make you mod, asking another mod does nothing.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
retroguy Posted at: 19:15 May24 2005 Post ID: 173435
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
OK ill take up my modness....

Here what I will do

1) Ask Rich to replce FireThunder7 as Mod on the "Staff' forum (Only I can get there)

2) Heres the plan: I will leave ONE(ONE) question topic started by ME! so it doens't start to get 400 threads....
3) DELETE any question threads IMMEDIATELY

4) Beside the 1 major questoin thread....I will keep ONE(ONE) CHEATING (AR/GS) thread up.....

5) I will start being on a bit more and I will delete more CLOSED threads so the CLOSED threads dont just hang there.....

6) I will tell you IF Rich decides to put another guy into the MOD spot.....He will most likely do it on the General boards and i will leave another notice here to go there (it will stay for 2 days)

7) PS.....i am creating a seperate thread jst for this post
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 19:01 May25 2005 Post ID: 175068
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I registered, too... likely chances are that either Cross-eyed or I will get the position, but one lucky person might just make it.

One bit of advice: do not beg, as it lowers your chances of being picked.

I have already closed the thread requested by this one, so this, too, will be closed. I will delete the other thread as of now.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 103706

Post Top
Click to close