Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

PLEASE READ THIS IF U KNOW ALOT ABOUT POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Jay-Jay1920 Posted at: 13:20 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213367
Jay-Jay1920
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I recently brought a strategy giude for my leaf green version. In the Back of the book it shows all pokemon and the moves that they can learn. I looked on Charizard and it said that by the time is evolves, it should know an attack called "Heat Wave" but my Charizard still never learned it :( did i do anything wrong???
Jay-Jay
retroguy Posted at: 20:11 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213771
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I got to go, I will answer later...please stop spamming and talk like a human.....1 board per question please.....topic CLOSED
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
aliraza Posted at: 21:49 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213915
aliraza
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my charizard didnt learn it i really dun know
Debrad1207 Posted at: 23:20 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 214027
Debrad1207
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay,you have to go to 2 island( i think) and have either 2 tinymushrooms or 1 big mushroom. You can get them from wild Paras and Parasect. Go to the move tutor and ask him to teach a move to Charizard. The first one should be heat wave. It worked on my sister's game. Heat wave has a base power of 100 and accuracy of 90. It kinda looks like a fire-sandstorm attack. I guess its a pretty good fire move. Good luck!
Swampert rocks!!!
annabel Posted at: 02:08 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214221
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ahhhh! this is the place were i go when all hope is lost the leaf green forums.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:55 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215164
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 19-Jun-2005 Jay-Jay1920 said:I recently brought a strategy giude for my leaf green version. In the Back of the book it shows all pokemon and the moves that they can learn. I looked on Charizard and it said that by the time is evolves, it should know an attack called "Heat Wave" but my Charizard still never learned it :( did i do anything wrong???
I know, that is strange. Back in the Ruby/Sapphire guide book, Heat Wave was a nonexisting attack, but they loaded it into the back of the book, and I never saw any of it in the game. So, it looks like Nintendo is a little mixed up here.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Jay-Jay1920 Posted at: 17:20 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215352
Jay-Jay1920
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thank you guyz
Jay-Jay
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 187472