Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Action Replay rookie - help me!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
babydollrox Posted at: 10:31 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216081
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK, AR just came through the post, and knowing me I have to start it.. now! got the game in tha AR, the AR in the GBA, some random link thing in the top, which I presume is a USB, and everytime I turn it on I get a blotchy title screen, and no hereafter! What have I done wrong?
"I can see that I'm getting the reed light ladies and gentlemen, and that means it's time for me to stop, stop with the hate and stop with the fear, comedy uh, comedy's supposed to be about the truth, you know I uh, I killed tonight, Dougie Max"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
babydollrox Posted at: 11:02 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216138
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've downloaded and intalled the computer thing I need, but everytime I try to connect it says the game isn't connected properly, it's really pissing me off actually!!
"I can see that I'm getting the reed light ladies and gentlemen, and that means it's time for me to stop, stop with the hate and stop with the fear, comedy uh, comedy's supposed to be about the truth, you know I uh, I killed tonight, Dougie Max"
babydollrox Posted at: 10:29 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219026
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not trying to be annoying but if anyone knows anything please! No-one on any other forums gives a toss, and I know you guys know a lot coz you talk about AR all the time in the cheats sections etc... I can't afford to have wasted £20!
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:33 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219038
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Don't triple post. ANyway I reccommend you don't use an Action Replay or any other cheating device. They screw up your game.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
babydollrox Posted at: 16:35 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219711
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't care about my game, i made this game to test the cheats out anyway, i just wanna know why it won't work! Sorry for triple posting, i couldn't seem to catch anyone's attention!
Cousinavee Posted at: 10:34 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220577
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Are you from England Babydollrox? the way you write sounds like it.
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
babydollrox Posted at: 16:41 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221427
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 24-Jun-2005 Cousinavee said:Are you from England Babydollrox? the way you write sounds like it.
er yeah I am! Nicely guessed lol, can you help me then?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:24 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221478
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I don't know myself. I've never connected an AR to a computer.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

scorpion92 Posted at: 17:36 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221498
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe the AR has some technical difficulties thats all

Check to see if it is right, or ask someone
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
Cousinavee Posted at: 18:58 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221603
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i lived there for 5 yearsSmile all i know is that the english AR is different from the american one so try the english code junkies site
The death of logic is the birth of understanding. Explaining somthing without evidence is trying to prove the unproveable.... I have absolutely no clue what im talking about...
babydollrox Posted at: 05:07 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222382
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I thought you had to connect it to a computer to work, if not then what goes where to make it work? This is the AR Max duo version btw, and it says on the thing, that it was made in england, and I also got it off ebay UK from a british user so I doubt that's the problem.

Cousinavee I can't get to the screen where I type in the codes in the first place, that's what the problem is, I'll sort codes out later.

And Scorpion92, there's nowhere aounrd here I can ask, that why I'm asking you guys, I think it might be a technical fault too, but I'm hardly the expert
scorpion92 Posted at: 05:29 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222426
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, i now what your talking about, i live in the Uk, and mine muffed up so i thought about giving anothern try, i even phoned Nintendo they said they cant do nothing about it, i was like forget it then, but i did try to again, and it worked for about an hour and then it went blank, then i thought forget it, i think you should go back to were you bought it from and ask if they have the Customer helpline, or there should be a Customer helpline on hte pack

Hope i helped a bit

^_^
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
babydollrox Posted at: 05:41 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222435
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Jun-2005 scorpion92 said:Yeah, i now what your talking about, i live in the Uk, and mine muffed up so i thought about giving anothern try, i even phoned Nintendo they said they cant do nothing about it, i was like forget it then, but i did try to again, and it worked for about an hour and then it went blank, then i thought forget it, i think you should go back to were you bought it from and ask if they have the Customer helpline, or there should be a Customer helpline on hte pack

Hope i helped a bit

^_^
Yeah, just now I've discovered it can make it to the title screen, I could even select cheats! So i selected my cheats, and then went to start game, blan screen for about 5 minutes, then it went to the nintendo screen, and started playing blotchy music and wouldn't progress, I'm trying again now but I guarantee that's what'll happen. KK i've figured out I can only get it to work at all, if I go into the game with ar, save, come out then try the ar. Have to do this everytime I wanna go init! kk let's see what happens...
-OK "start game"
-blank screen...
-blank screen...
-blank screen...
- ah for crying out loud this is useless!! hmm it gives me an e-mail address on the ever so useless manual for technical difficulties. Then I should go, school fete day ;)
babydollrox Posted at: 05:53 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222441
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Jun-2005 scorpion92 said:Yeah, i now what your talking about, i live in the Uk, and mine muffed up so i thought about giving anothern try, i even phoned Nintendo they said they cant do nothing about it, i was like forget it then, but i did try to again, and it worked for about an hour and then it went blank, then i thought forget it, i think you should go back to were you bought it from and ask if they have the Customer helpline, or there should be a Customer helpline on hte pack

Hope i helped a bit

^_^
Yeah, just now I've discovered it can make it to the title screen, I could even select cheats! So i selected my cheats, and then went to start game, blan screen for about 5 minutes, then it went to the nintendo screen, and started playing blotchy music and wouldn't progress, I'm trying again now but I guarantee that's what'll happen. KK i've figured out I can only get it to work at all, if I go into the game with ar, save, come out then try the ar. Have to do this everytime I wanna go init! kk let's see what happens...
-OK "start game"
-blank screen...
-blank screen...
-blank screen...
- ah for crying out loud this is useless!! hmm it gives me an e-mail address on the ever so useless manual for technical difficulties. Then I should go, school fete day ;)
scorpion92 Posted at: 06:04 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222453
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dont worry to much about it though, just pray to god it'll work
babydollrox Posted at: 12:35 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222836
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol funny you should say that, I was just considering it!
scorpion92 Posted at: 13:38 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222959
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well we both seem to have the same religious responses
babydollrox Posted at: 13:48 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222985
babydollrox
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol yeah, well it works for the big things, why not for the small things eh?!
scorpion92 Posted at: 13:49 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222991
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well thats they way of life, god gave us chances, and god gave us things such as the AR to get ****** off about and chuck it around the room
Cousinavee Posted at: 11:14 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224471
Cousinavee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
very true lol
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close