Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

How do you get Legendary Island as a friend area?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Blue_Master18 Posted at: 19:01 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1126807
Blue_Master18
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i have recruited articuno and zapdos but i cant recruit moltres
[color=red] im back after a long break
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
blazeblitz Posted at: 19:06 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1126815
blazeblitz
+
+
On 04-Nov-2006 DJKNAKARUS1 said:No I know the mass! I only carry a typholsion. Oh so that waz the problem! I save but I never used it again!
You only need it once!! If you fail to recruit, TURN THE GAME OFF AND TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!

AND!!!!!....the pokemon's body mass count towards how many pokemon you can bring!!!

Usually 3 pokemon with a MAX combined total mass of 6.
(it is on the last page in the pokemon summary, the stars!!!!!)

I am Da Blitz. Find out why.......
Blue_Master18 Posted at: 20:22 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1126920
Blue_Master18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know but i have tried so many times
tori845 Posted at: 20:48 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1126990
tori845
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got Zapdos easy! The first time I went up infact!
NOTE: This disincludes when I saved shiftry.
But Moltres! He's so stubborn! I've battled and defeated him like 3 times, each using a 1 star or 2, or two 1 stars.
missingno Posted at: 12:34 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1128261
missingno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would have probably beaten the game right now but my friend needs to save me. I'm a little worried though beacause a different friend said that he erased his file over a dumb Friend Bow that he can get different ways than a Wonder Mail code.
Give me two double quarter pounders, three milkshakes, seven hotdogs, twelve large fries, three large onion rings....and a diet soda. I'm on a diet.
blazeblitz Posted at: 12:13 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1129802
blazeblitz
+
+
Articuno was stubborn for me!!!!!
BUT!!!!..I leveled up some more, found a friend bow and got easy!!!!
NOTE:!!!!!!!!!
The Legendary Birds have 4 Body Mass!!!!!!
Bring only 1 pokemon, BM1, for the best chance at any pokemon!!!!

Blue_Master18 Posted at: 18:42 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130575
Blue_Master18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
for the millionth time i already know this and would somebody please get online i need some one to make more rooms for my posts
blazeblitz Posted at: 07:39 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1131386
blazeblitz
+
+
Um, blue_master18, I wasn't talking about you, ya know???, right???

Blue_Master18 Posted at: 09:43 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1131501
Blue_Master18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh sorry my bad
log Posted at: 12:34 Nov10 2006 Post ID: 1138273
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Nov-2006 DJKNAKARUS1 said:No I know the mass! I only carry a typholsion. Oh so that waz the problem! I save but I never used it again!
I SAID THAT IN THE INFO!!! sorry, I just hat to have typed that much, and then people dont even pay attention to it.
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
log Posted at: 12:36 Nov10 2006 Post ID: 1138277
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Nov-2006 missingno said:I don't know how but I'm not complaining!Smile I really needed that info.

Thanks again!!!
I do have quite a bit of time, but it is also in hopes that I don't have to answer these stupid new peoples stupid questions! and your welcome, glad to have helped.
log Posted at: 12:37 Nov10 2006 Post ID: 1138279
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its the name of a friend area. DUH! Smile dark charizard is right, key are best found in western cave, but since that is so big, I suggest solar cave. you want info on the legendaries you got it! here is the complete list (or at least as much as I know)

*zapdos-mt. thunder peak floor 3. you get to save at mt thunder mid, so just turn off and on, and keep battling him. you don't need his friend area, you get it when he or another bird joins you. If I remember zapdos is level 45
*moltres- mt blaze peak floor 3 he is the same as zapdos, just a few levels higher. same strategy for befriending him, save before you battle him and turn off and on. I think his level is 52
*articuno- frosty forest peak (not mt freeze!) floor 3 same as zapdos and moltres. I think his level is 52 as well
*lugia- once you complete pitfall valley if you have befriended all three birds, talk to alakazam and go their friend area, and then you can go to silver trench, and lugia is on floor 99, you can't save before you battle him, but he is fairly easy to befriend, just make sure youre the one who knocks him out, and its not from afar. he is level 30.
entei- when you get surf waterfall and dive and you go to pokemon square, a spinda will come in and faint. it will wake up and give you a clear feather. then go to xatu and then go to fiery feild entei is on floor 30 and you can't save before you battle him, so it is hard to befriend him he is level 40?
raikou- when you beat entei he burns the wing and it becomes a red wing, then you get access to great thunder feild. raikou is on floor 30, and once again you can't save before you battle him, so it is difficult to befriend him. he is level 45?
suicune- when you beat raikou he electrocutes the red wing and it becomes a sunset wing. then you get access to northiwnd field. suicune is on floor 30 and once again you can't save before you battle him so it is difficult to befriend him. he is level 45?
*ho-oh-when you beat suicune he fires wind at the sunset wing and it becomes a rainbow wing. you can then go to mt faraway (on floor 30 use a key to get the friend bow, and when you battle ho-oh wear it, and it will really help) ho-oh is on floor 40, and again, you can't save before you battle him making it difficult to befriend him. you need to buy friend area rainbow peak ho-oh is level 50 I believe
mewtwo- when you befriend ho-oh, the next morning a charizard and a blastoise will get nearly killed by mewtwo, and people in pokemon square are all scared to go to the place where mewtwo is, and then you are allowed to go there. he is on floor 99 of western cave, and you can't save before you battle him, but he is easy to befriend. you must battle him once, and then after that go back, and when you battle him again he should befriend you, but you need to buy the friend area cryptic cave. mewtwo is level 40
*kyogre- after you beat the game talk to medicham, then lombre, then wiscash and you will get access to stormy sea, and you will get dive, wich is required to get in. kyogre is on floor 40 and you can't save before you battle him. you get his friend area when he joins you.
*groudon- after the credits roll, you can go to magma cavern, and on the 3rd floor of magma cavern pit, you will battle groudon again, and you can save 3 floors before you battle him, and use the same strategy used for the birds and lugia, and like the birds and lugia, you get his friend area when he joins you. he is level 37
*rayquaza-rayquaza is on floor 9 of sky tower summit, and you are allowed to save 9 floors before you batle him, and you get his friend area when he joins you. I think he's level 45
mew- mew is randomly located throughout floors 36 and 98 of buried relic he is not on floor 99, or the floors before floor 36. you need a music box or he will not appear, and you get it by battling and defeating the regis and collecting there parts. you have to buy mews friend area, final asland. mew is level 40 or 50
the regis- in buried relic the regis appear in this order- rock f15 ice f25 steelf35, and you need to bring a music box along with you, or they will not join you. you can't save before you battle them, and if you step forward toward the regis a trap will seal one of your moves during the battle. they are extremely hard to befriend, so keep trying. the regis are no higher then level 40 (sry I forgot what lvl)
latios and latias- after buying the friend area southern island, if you have surf waterfall and dive, do a few missions and a plot will unfold. at the end of the plot they will ask to join your team. say yes. DUH!! I think there level 40
deoxys- after befriending lugia you can go to meteor cave and on floor 20 you battle deoxys. on the way to deoxys all you can find is money, you can't bring partners, and you can only bring 3 items, plus a hold item. wear x-ray specs, so you can hunt out the deoxy mirage on each floor, and bring all reviver seeds. that way if you die of hunger it revives you with a full belly and full pp. you must battle the deoxys mirage on each floor, or you will not be able to use the stairs. I think level 40 when you get it
thats all I can think of, so ask me if I missed any. this isn't the end of the message, so keep reading

*you may have noticed lots of the pokemon had a star next to it. if a pokemon has a star next to it, it means that you should only bring one pokemon, and it can't be bigger than size **. this is a requirement, because the legendaries are really big. there size ****. okay thats all, so later (sorry the post is so long;))

I just reposted this so that stupid new people who only look at the last page will get to see this;) sorry! anyone with questoins about this can ask me. I'm here to help
(I mentioned some levels in the edit, if I get more specifics I will re-edit.

« Last edited by log on Feb 20th 2007 »
log Posted at: 16:23 Nov12 2006 Post ID: 1143046
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Nov-2006 blazeblitz said:Articuno was stubborn for me!!!!!
BUT!!!!..I leveled up some more, found a friend bow and got easy!!!!
NOTE:!!!!!!!!!
The Legendary Birds have 4 Body Mass!!!!!!
Bring only 1 pokemon, BM1, for the best chance at any pokemon!!!!
all the birds came easy for me, because I was level 76 and lucario rank, I was electric type, and held a friend bow.
log Posted at: 15:01 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177187
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Nov-2006 blazeblitz said:You only need it once!! If you fail to recruit, TURN THE GAME OFF AND TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!

AND!!!!!....the pokemon's body mass count towards how many pokemon you can bring!!!

Usually 3 pokemon with a MAX combined total mass of 6.
(it is on the last page in the pokemon summary, the stars!!!!!)
you know blitz (and everyone else) all this info and more is in my post. only if you have a question not covered by this or are not sure what it means, then you should ask a question.
log Posted at: 10:59 Feb12 2007 Post ID: 1362024
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
bump (I am bumoing it back to the first page so that many a questions can be answered) sorry if this is considered a triple post or spam, but if it is let me know please.
log Posted at: 13:01 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383597
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Nov-2006 Blue_Master18 said:i have recruited articuno and zapdos but i cant recruit moltres
I remember that for me the only hard to recruit bird was zapdos, he took me like 15 tries. lots of questions I have found out are not answered in the legendary pokemon faq I posted, so I will be editing the faq on this page. take a look!
ChaosKnight64 Posted at: 13:22 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383647
ChaosKnight64
+
+
O_O man how do u type alot???
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 00:23 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385306
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Feb-2007 log said:I remember that for me the only hard to recruit bird was zapdos, he took me like 15 tries. lots of questions I have found out are not answered in the legendary pokemon faq I posted, so I will be editing the faq on this page. take a look!
Wow, that was really helpful man! The only thing I can add at this time is that Articuno was at Level 53 when I recruited him, but you have 52 which is close enough. Maybe Zapados gave you a problem cuz you weren't over level 45 when you tried to recruit him?? I don't know why so many peoople don't realize the leader has to be a higher level than the Pokemon you're trying to recruit or you cannot do the recruit. That's why I'm trying to put together the list so I can mention it when I answer over in the Q&A section. I'll let you know if I get any additional info that will add to your great list.
Oh, I myself have typed stuff as long or longer so many times and boy it ****** me off when a person won't even look a few questions down the page to see their question & answer in great detail and just post the same question again! Like they're the only ones who have that same problem-it's very self-centered thinking really. When I first came here years ago I learned all I could by reading everything that was already posted, so I never really even needed to post a question as they were already answered somewhere and if they weren't, no one here would know most likely anyway! Hang in there! Great work, really! And it is appreciated, whether you know it or not.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
Mr.Knowall Posted at: 07:23 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385584
Mr.Knowall
Forum GuestMember
+
+
log,actually the rank does not matter with the recruitment rate of the pokemon so next time please watch out for it.i got the three birds at silver rank though..^.^ the ranks does not matter,next time please do not post about your rank!
Image removed — height exceeds 200 pixels — Cross Stinger
log Posted at: 10:53 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385867
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mr. Knowall, I personally think you are right, but there is no proof that ranks don't affect recruitment rate, and there are lots of sites that say the rank does effect it. thanks for the support about this list, its good to know that somebody actually pays attention to it... when I posted it earlier, people kept asking questions answered here, and no one ever asked them here so this topic died... I kept trying to bring it back without spamming, and I'm glad I did, because now you guys are paying attention to it. If anyone has info not posted up here please let me know (like exact levels) and I will edit it. THANK YOU!=D
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close