Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Recruiting Legendaries

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
log Posted at: 12:47 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383568
log
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
don't double post. good info and all, but the reason no one ever mentions the level thing, is because by now it's common knowledge. kyogre is lvl 37 when you recruit him, and all further questions on legendaries should be directed to the topic, how to get friend area legendary island. it has all the info you could ever want on legendaries in it. it should be on page 2 or three. and please stay on topic in your posts. sorry for going rule crazy on you, but it really needs to be mentioned.
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Death Rayquaza2 Posted at: 09:13 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385756
Death Rayquaza2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey, Can I join in?
PS: How do you capture Mew.
http://www.YouriPodTouch4fr...=5344076 Go HERE!!!!!! http://www.yourguide2freest...tep.html Go here if you don't belive me. PS: Not my site!
log Posted at: 10:56 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385873
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can you join who? and if you have questions on legendaries go to the topic how to get freind area legendary island. if theres anything you still don't understand, please post a question there. sorry, it's just annoying after having typed a whole 2 or 3 pages worth of material to see no one looking at it.
Death Rayquaza2 Posted at: 11:03 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385888
Death Rayquaza2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks For the tip log.
PS: Say hi to *D*C* for me
http://www.YouriPodTouch4fr...=5344076 Go HERE!!!!!! http://www.yourguide2freest...tep.html Go here if you don't belive me. PS: Not my site!
log Posted at: 11:04 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385895
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you mean Dark Charizard? okay, and your welcome for the tip.
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 08:56 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388131
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Feb-2007 log said:don't double post. good info and all, but the reason no one ever mentions the level thing, is because by now it's common knowledge. kyogre is lvl 37 when you recruit him, and all further questions on legendaries should be directed to the topic, how to get friend area legendary island. it has all the info you could ever want on legendaries in it. it should be on page 2 or three. and please stay on topic in your posts. sorry for going rule crazy on you, but it really needs to be mentioned.
Well it certainly isn't common knowlegde over in Q&A-no one seems to know it over there-I constantly have to tell people that! I've been answering in PMD:Blue since the beginning and I rarely ever saw it mentioned if at all! Sorry to break the rules, but I really didn't think I was. I don't see a double(the 2 I posted in a row were for different people, I just forgot to put in Politoed's Quote) or off topic post since it's Recruiting Legendaries-this would be definitely off topic in the how to get friend area legendary island one! That doesn't make sense.
This is why I stopped posting in the forums long ago! Silly stuff!
Thanks for your help though, but I won't "bother" you anymore then. I was gonna help you add to the other topic by researching levels, but I guess that's a waste of my time, huh? Even though I found some discrepancies...but it must all be common knowledge since no one mentioned it according to your statement, and it would be off topic unless I was talking about legendary island technically, too, right? No, it didn't need to be mentioned, I'll just stop wasting my time in forums! I have better things to do than argue over "semantics" with people, b/c I didn't really break any real rules, I just didn't do things the way you'd like me to it seems. Sorry, I thought we could actually be helpful to each other and other people in turn, but you did it all already, right? Whatever man...you act one way in the other forum topic, then act like this over here? I don't get it. Or don't you remember the posts over there?
Sorry if I seem aggravated, but your post to me was pointless I think, after you were so helpful to tell me where to get some of the info I was looking for & I try to help add to it, you turn around and act all weird to me over here! Since MV posted all the recruiting info you'd ever need pages ago, all of these posts here are pretty useless, and definitely no better than mine, as they just repeat info that's a few posts up or argue over common knowledge! I thought this site was about helping people, but that seems to get forgotten in the forums sometimes.

« Last edited by BBG_CREECAT on Feb 22nd 2007 »
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
*Dark*Charizard* Posted at: 13:22 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388654
*Dark*Charizard*
+
+
On 21-Feb-2007 Death Rayquaza2 said:Thanks For the tip log.
PS: Say hi to *D*C* for me
Uhhm, you could have just said hi to me yourself. =P Hi. LOL.
Images removed ? only one image allowed ? Cross Stinger
MPH: 0731-0747-8758
Pkmn D: 0731-1451-6068
MKDS: 047347-269236
Wii: 1433-3182-4446-1307
zaff Posted at: 15:33 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1389069
zaff
+
+
On 19-Feb-2007 BBG_CREECAT said:Hi Zaff!
Did anyone mention that your lead Pokemon must be of a higher level than the Pokemon you are trying to recruit? All of these "experts" never seem to remember to mention that or they just don't know, so bear that in mind when you try to recruit, OK.
I'm trying to come up with a list of all their levels but haven't had time yet or that might help you out some. If someone will post the level of the one you're going after that woukd be nice, huh? I haven't gone after the dogs a second time yet, but the Birds were at theses levels when I recruited them:
Zapados:Level 45
Moltres:Level 52
Articuno:Level 53
I've "heard" the dogs are around level 45, but I'd think higher-maybe Raikou is 45 and the others are higher like with the birds? Kyogre is supposedly level 37-but an easy recruit anyway, and Ho-Oh is supposedly at level 54. I'm gonna try to get him later, so I'll know for sure then, hopefully-LOL!-and come back to edit this, OK.
Happy hunting!
EDIT: I've seen it posted around that Entei's level at recruitment is supposed to be 45, too. Hope this helps.
yea, my vaporeon is lvl 78
qwertyuio Posted at: 20:12 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1390190
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
On 19-Feb-2007 BBG_CREECAT said:Believe me, that was nothing! I'll never get accused of spamming at least! I don't bother to waste my time over a sentence or two or I'd never get anywhere-LOL! You should see some of my answers and hints, especially about Feebas when Emerald came out-but I'd rather take the time to say it all than leave things half done like a lot of people out there do...
I like your name! Why'd you leave out the p though, or is that part of the joke? Has anyone noticed it besides me?
I left out the P because finishing it is my password.( I use this name on practically all my online memberships.

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Feb 22nd 2007 »
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
IcyGamer13 Posted at: 07:35 Jan24 2009 Post ID: 2528800
IcyGamer13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what the hell...i battled ho oh in first try he didnt recuit me..
i pwned kyogre at least 10 TIMES AND HE DIDNT JOIN.
The legendarie birds i battled them w/friend bow w/blaziken THEY JOINED ME.
Why the 99.9 like kyogre and ho-oh dont join me?!?!?!
nhahtdh Posted at: 07:50 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529408
nhahtdh
+
+
Ho-oh only joins you from the second time onward. It will never join the first time you defeat it.
FYI, Kyogre is not 99.9%. It's 50%.

This might be a little bit unnecessary since you have recruited 3 birds and such, but check your team size. Did you bring more than 2 Pokemon or the size of your team is bigger than 6 stars? You have to land the final blow and you must be adjacent to the Pokemon you want to recruit. If you have all those condition fulfilled, what you need is a bit more luck.

« Last edited by nhahtdh on Jan 25th 2009 »
firestorms0 Posted at: 18:25 Aug17 2009 Post ID: 2713118
firestorms0
+
+
nhahtdh, qwertyuio, dark charizard (love the name), Master Volthawk, can somone please answer my post on the wondermail thread? (waiting for 4 days now), and how do you get the fiery field to get to entei?
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:49 Nov03 2012 Post ID: 3169160
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I just recruited kyogre and he was lvl 25
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:22 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3187150
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
when I got through sky tower at the end nobody was there what am I donig worng
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:11 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192531
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do you find mew
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:05 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207301
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So I finshed the game a week or so ago, and haven't unlocked Stormy Sea. I might have missed speaking to the Medicham (everybody says talk to him after Sky Tower). Talking to Lombre gives me crap about turning into Ludicolo and being carefree blahblah, and Whiscash sin't giving me Dive or the dungeon. Everything else is fine though, recruited the Lat's, birds, Ho-oh, Celebi and Groudon. Missing Kyogre though :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:08 Mar16 2013 Post ID: 3225089
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do i get wish cave and purity forest???
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:03 Mar19 2013 Post ID: 3226514
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
master volthawk is wrong on the percentage to recruit the regis!

i got regirock on my 1st try!!!! Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:27 Apr14 2013 Post ID: 3235425
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was wondering if you have to have your starter pokemon in order to recruit legendaries. I tried recruiting Moltress many times using Zapdos, even found an awesome combo to beat him without taking much damage, but it did not work.
I went up as my starter and beat him and he joined the first try.
???
Felli_VS Posted at: 11:04 Apr14 2013 Post ID: 3235448
Felli_VS
+
+
This is the same person, just made account.
My starter is level 31. Had no partner either time.
Did have friend bow though.
I do not claim to know everything.
I do not claim that I am the best.
If you get this idea.
That just means you are inferior to me.
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close