Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

am i allowed to celebrate?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
pimpblue Posted at: 17:30 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1382043
pimpblue
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ChaosKnight64: What Pokemon did you use to get Celibi?
BBG_CREECAT: Jirachi's lv when i recruited him was 40.
Celibi's is also 40.
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/xpokemon_rocksx/lekngklrengre.png
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 19:19 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1382336
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Feb-2007 pimpblue said:ChaosKnight64: What Pokemon did you use to get Celibi?
BBG_CREECAT: Jirachi's lv when i recruited him was 40.
Celibi's is also 40.
Cool! That's 2 more for the list! Thanks man, I was beginning to think you'd never speak to me again, but I'm really glad you did.

Any other levels of legendaries will also be much appreciated from anyone and everyone who feels like posting, and verifications that the ones posted already are at the same level for all of us are cool, too, but those I believe should be the same so just an "others are the same" is perfect if you like.

A HUGE Thank You to anyone who contributes! Smile
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
ChaosKnight64 Posted at: 09:18 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383272
ChaosKnight64
+
+
On 19-Feb-2007 BBG_CREECAT said:MV-GEEZ! Did you think he wanted to come over to your house and celebrate or something? Or would it hurt you somehow if he did go "Yeah, good for me!"? Just because you don't seem to think it's an accomplishment worthy of celebration, there's no need to act like that! If you feel that way, don't post anything then!(No offense, you give awesome answers, and have my respect!)
ChaosKnight64-I think you should throw a party and go all night! Those aren't easy dungeons even though it may be easy to get Celebi, and as far as Jirachi-I wouldn't have bothered to recruit him yet, as he can get you a lot of good stuff if you pick a wish instead, but it's up to you (well, not anymore). Why do you think you "need permission" to celebrate from any of these people? You kicked butt, and deserve a lot of credit! Excellent job, man! Heck, I'd throw you a Pokemon party if you lived near Wichita Falls, TX, and we'd could play with all 386 shinys, event Pokemon, and every game there is for GB, GBA, GC, and everything else I have! I'd even give you a shiny Celebi and Jirachi from my stash for your hard work! Some of us believe in positive reinforcement-but I guess that comes from being an educator not just a player! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
thanks and i did celebrate a party with my friends and they were all jealous. Smile

P.S: pimpblue i used charizard and it only went up to lvl 8-9

« Last edited by ChaosKnight64 on Feb 20th 2007 »
log Posted at: 12:12 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383503
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how did u get celebi? with charizard? I keep trying that,but it doesn't work
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
ChaosKnight64 Posted at: 12:31 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383533
ChaosKnight64
+
+
i somehow had luck on my side(most of the time i'm unlucky)
log Posted at: 12:49 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383576
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Feb-2007 BBG_CREECAT said:HI! Great job! I was wondering if you'd be able to give me the levels of the legendaries when you recruited them as I'm trying to use this to organize a complete list and use it for answering questions. If you don't want to, it's ok, but whatever you could give me would be much appreciated, seriously! Since you need to be a higher level then they are to recruit, I figure this info would help a lot of people who are having trouble recruiting-so this is really for SC, not for me personally, and I'll happily give you credit if you like! Just will make my "job" easier, is all. Thanks either way!
look at the topic how to get friend area legendary island. it has all your answers
log Posted at: 12:51 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383580
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Feb-2007 ChaosKnight64 said:i somehow had luck on my side(most of the time i'm unlucky)
well congrats then. I know what it's like to be unlucky, trust me. I got screeched at by electrode three times, then from the shadows I got mach punched and died... similar situations happen all the time, and thats always how I die.
ChaosKnight64 Posted at: 15:44 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1384027
ChaosKnight64
+
+
whoa... i never knew this board would last long....
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 23:44 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385287
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Feb-2007 ChaosKnight64 said:thanks and i did celebrate a party with my friends and they were all jealous. Smile

P.S: pimpblue i used charizard and it only went up to lvl 8-9
Good for you! I haven't done it yet, & I'm impressed by your achievements even more as I know it's gonna be a long trip for both-just going through the lesser dungeons too many times makes me nuts, 99 floor ones will make me crazy I'm sure, that's why I'm saving them for last or as late as possible-LOL! I keep hearing Charizard is good for those type dungeons, but a lot does seem like luck-like I had a heck of a time in Northwind Field ther first bunch of times, then did it like nothing the last time after not bothering for a while with it. Keep up the good work!
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 23:50 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385292
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Feb-2007 log said:look at the topic how to get friend area legendary island. it has all your answers
OK, that's even better then! I'm assuming they're the same level in everyone's games, right? That was one of the reasons I was asking too, although that seems pretty typical of most Pokemon games, this one is a bit different, so rather than assume, I figured I'd ask a few reliable people and see. I will definitely go look there. Many thanks!
Mr.Knowall Posted at: 07:26 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385591
Mr.Knowall
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Feb-2007 log said:how did u get celebi? with charizard? I keep trying that,but it doesn't work
dude,actually the dungeon's floor are all different for players.the only way to get the same dungeon floor as someone elses is only via password.the dungeon may be long and some may be short.so good luck.

Edit*:i go my celibi with an alakazam thanks to mummification for the info ^.^
Image removed — height exceeds 200 pixels — Cross Stinger
log Posted at: 10:59 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385880
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes, but the pokemons lvl's are all the same. you can't change them (well you can train them but thats not what I mean..)
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close