Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Gather round children...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 19:31 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932281
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
...And let me offer you a new life. We're going to ask you a few questions, make you slap your hand on a bow, and turn you into a fruity little Pokemon so you can save the world. So, if you actually were drawn into this PMD: EOS world, what would you do? Would you team up and let the guild take all your money, or find a nice beach to get hammered on until the time runs out for you and the world gets screwed over?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Glaceon Posted at: 19:41 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932287
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Well if I ever was drawn into the PMD:EOS world, I'd have amnesia, so what the hell would I do? Someone finds me, I say I'm hunan, that someone doesn't believe me, yada yada yada...

Heck, I'd team up. Exploring is awesome! So is fighting those outlaws that are 10 levels higher than you. Although I wouldn't wanna tick off the annoying Chatot, I'd watch my mouth. The other Guild apprentices are a bunch of wenies, so I'd focus on becoming stronger, rising through the ranks as an Exploration team, and go save the world. Fighting legendaries is scary. How does a non-Legendary Pokemon stand against the colossal giants or the Powerful trios that can whip you? Yes, the lovely Reviver seeds.

Before I go into any more detail of what I'd do if I were turned into a Pokemon and had to save the world, I'd simply be part of an Exploration team and just deal with it. All I care about is having fun. :3
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Jirachi X Posted at: 19:56 Dec01 2010 Post ID: 2932299
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I'd probably help my partner get his rock back and then leave go exploring and stuff by myself.

Probably getting myself killed most likely.
I'm gone - bye
davidsheltonful Posted at: 15:58 May31 2012 Post ID: 3116064
davidsheltonful
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I would first see a pokemon asking if im ok and if he gets his butt kicked out of him then I would help out and probably get a human gun and shoot the pokemon who took his item and I would use the gun to save the world.
EvilAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:46 Aug25 2012 Post ID: 3143386
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hm very interestings. id have to say id swim into the ocean and leave the other ued in my wake. idc what happens to his so called "treasure" i call it garbage. idc if its needed to save the world! the pokemon in the future, well thats enough! i will survive in happiness! and *@:( dialga hes a evil hearted turd! and dusknior is just a pushover! sableye? pshhhh!!!!!!! screw them!
Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
demonslayerking Posted at: 17:22 Nov15 2012 Post ID: 3172969
demonslayerking
+
+
id just find a nukeEvil
JS Jadite Posted at: 14:25 Jan13 2013 Post ID: 3199254
JS Jadite
+
+
My,my. Have you grammar-retards actually PLAYED PMD:EOS? Or do you just enjoy talking about nukes on a CHEAT website? Speak to the hand
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:38 Feb12 2013 Post ID: 3214224
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well... Maybe I'l just let the Planet's Paralysis happen and try to be a friend of Primal Dialga
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:53 Feb16 2013 Post ID: 3215978
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i would become a member of the guild defeat primal dialga beat darkri then i would try to find grovle
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:36 Mar09 2013 Post ID: 3223090
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I whou
D befriend mewtwo and all the other legend Aries without fighting then use dialga to rule the worldSmileSmileShameEvilNot Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:04 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256473
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well... Since I would most likely have my memory erased, I would have no choice but to team up with this Pokemon that finds me unconscious. Back to level 7, I would have to work my way up to how strong I was when I was a human. (SPOILER ALERT: I don't know how I would be knocked back to level 7 after being attacked by Darkrai in the Dimensional Hole.. I was teamed up with Grovyle, I should've been at least stronger than level 7!) And no, I would not use any human items such as 'nukes' or 'guns.' As a Pokemon, I would have much of the personality as I have now. If it depended on saving the world, I would probably not go against a legendary Pokemon that is 20 times the size as me, and has control over time (Diagla). If we found luminous spring and were told we cannot evolve, I would find someway to get to the mystical voice that speaks to us. Because there MUST be something wrong in that gullible little brain. But luminous spring is AFTER diagla and the world's paralysis. Like I said, I wouldn't try to defeat Diagla. And there is not much after that because everyone and everything will be paralyzed. The end. Now I get to start the game and pick another destiny again! :D
super zekrom Posted at: 21:20 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256497
super zekrom
Post Likes: 1
+
+
fools I would kil f ing kill dilaga and the rest of the evil people then bulid a poketv then get everyone drunk and dare them to do some bad stuff then get all awesome peeps on my team then write a magna and leave
LadyNyx Posted at: 17:45 Jul18 2013 Post ID: 3260129
LadyNyx
+
+
Hmm, I'd most likely help my partner get his rock back and kick those annoying wannabe villains' a****. Seriously. Those two and their boss are effing annoying. I'd probably join up with my partner and taunt him a lot for being a wimp while trying to get him to man up. We'd have all sorts of adventures and beat up the criminals. I'd probably end up having a ton of enemies. My attitude isn't very pleasant for those I don't like. Which is a lot of people- er, Pokemon. But I'd probably have a lot of allies as well because I can act like an angel. Great for keeping Chatot off my hide. I'd help stop the planet from being paralyzed because, come on. No more awesome adventures and battles. How boring. And Dusknoir annoys me a lot. I would love to punch him. I would also try to keep Grovyle in the past. He's my favorite character.

Oh, and I would hoard shiny things. Loooots of shiny things. I would need a whole dungeon, most likely.

AND I WOULD NOT. BE. NEARLY. MUTE. God that annoys me so much.

... I've used the words annoying and probably a lot in this post.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close