Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Want to Recruit Legendary Pokemon? Come Here

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pokemonred500 Posted at: 14:03 Aug29 2015 Post ID: 3386934
pokemonred500
Post Likes: 0
+
+
To recruit legendary Pokemon exploit their weakness such as attacking from both sides or even paralyzing or poisoning it.And be sure to carry a friend bow with you so that you can get 50-60% extra chances to recruit it.You can also use grave locks,iron thorns,sticks etc to damage it from a distance.Be sure to carry many Oran berries and revive seeds so that you don't faint.Wish all a good luck while recruiting.javascript:add('topic_text','Smile')
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:02 Dec06 2015 Post ID: 3396230
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
OMG so helpful! I think I also beat the game! ???? it took forever.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:55 Jan16 2016 Post ID: 3399961
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Actually, you won't get a 50-60% bonus from a friend bow. According to psypokes.com it says you only get a 10% increase to your chances of recruiting any Pokemon. I suggest you look at it because they also show the bonuses you get from being a certain level, have the percent chances of all Pokemon in the game, as well as lots of other useful information, like on how to recruit a Kecleon. There not found in the wild, so you have to steal from the one's shop in a dungeon, but they're almost impossible. The chances of getting one is -33.9. That's right, a negative thirty-three decimal nine. You have to have a friend bow and be at level 90 at least, giving you a chance of 0.1% a one in a thousand chance of recruiting him. I suggest you look there for good information.
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:40 Feb21 2016 Post ID: 3402530
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You can also recruit legendaries and kekcleon using gameshark codes, but I don´t recommend you.
With gameshark codes , it´s very easy and you can increase the chance of recruiting of your pokemon has a friend bow holded.

I hope I helped someone.

~someguy
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:48 Jul09 2016 Post ID: 3414692
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello, I was the guest who posted on January 16; just adding new info I learned. Apparently; many people use a wish stone to get a wish granted by Jirachi. One of those wishes gives you a new team member out of pokemon you have not recruited. So getting Kecleon this way is how many people do it. I guess that's better than fighting the one in a thousand chance of getting him the regular way. Also; Kecleon is nasty because they are all at double speed! I'm going to try and get him the regular way in a dungeon; just so I can say I did it. I'll take a pokemon who ups his speed and has good range attacks, like Yanma. Might take a while to level that one up though.
PowerRangersFan Posted at: 12:26 Oct23 2017 Post ID: 3437643
PowerRangersFan
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Forum Guest said:OMG so helpful! I think I also beat the game! ???? it took forever.

Are you sure about that? I think you just cleared the STORY.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close