Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

best starting offf pokemon and partner

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:52 Dec08 2014 Post ID: 3362917
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hah, hah, hah! I know this isn't the best choice but I chosen Pikachu (as me) and Torchic as my partner! I kicked so much butt because I didn't even go to silent chasm until I was at level 30 thinking it was hard! But it wasn't! Although me and my partner are weak to ground type, I PWNED groudon and didn't even lose a life! (It's true no lie)! I'm close to fighting raquaza which I would find soooooooooooo easy to beat!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Wisgoalies6 Posted at: 15:35 Dec09 2014 Post ID: 3363099
Wisgoalies6
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Any is fine. But I chose pikachu (as me) and Torchic as my partner! Although they are weak to ground i PWNED Groudon and didn't have to use a revived seed! I used only one Oran berry! I didn't even go to silent chasm to rescue jumpluff until I was at level 30, thinking it was going to be hard! But it wasn't! I'm almost finished beating story mode and I think raquaza is going to be sooooooooo easy!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Wisgoalies6 Posted at: 15:37 Dec09 2014 Post ID: 3363100
Wisgoalies6
+
+
The guest yestarday was actually me by the way! Pikachu and Torchic kick butt!
Wisgoalies6 Posted at: 23:06 Dec13 2014 Post ID: 3363863
Wisgoalies6
+
+
I know who is the best, question-maker! Anyone! If used wisely I might add!Shame can happen if you don't level up quickly!
Wisgoalies6 Posted at: 17:16 Dec16 2014 Post ID: 3364251
Wisgoalies6
+
+
It was no joke! Raquaza was like fighting a BABY! Didn't lose revived seeds and only used on Oran berry! I'm really surprised at how strong they both are in the game! Sad ending, but in the real end Kirby (pikachu), returns to his best friend torchic!
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:45 Dec19 2014 Post ID: 3364604
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Charmander and Treecko I picked and absolutely dominated the game. but, the only thing I had trouble with was sky pillar but I only went down a couple then beat ray quasar easy so yea
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:31 Dec24 2014 Post ID: 3365058
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i got the same pokemon for me but i let my brother pick my partner since he helped me buy the game and i just started and he picked a fire type and he name him shadow so i'm naming me sonic and when i meet absol i'm naming him silver
Wisgoalies6 Posted at: 09:32 Jan03 2015 Post ID: 3366256
Wisgoalies6
+
+
I mean everyone has unique combinations of starter pokemon and they all have at least one weakness but they all are very awesome in being the best of the best! I'm saying that to everyone Smile! Also, Happy New YearApplause!
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:44 Feb26 2015 Post ID: 3372323
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I use a water pokemon as starter and a rayquaza as partner
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:11 Feb27 2015 Post ID: 3372452
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My starter was Vulpix and partner Eevee. Vulpix knows a lot of special moves, and although dungeons like Waterfall Cave are tough if you don't grind, the powerful combination of moves you can put on it are excellent. I use Flamethrower +1 for range, Dark Pulse for ghosts, Faint Attack as a physical, and Toxic for bosses. I stole a Fire Stone easily with a Trawl Orb and evolved it to Ninetails as soon as I could. I have special items that make it so water heals me, and other boost items to up my stats.
For Eevee I evolved it into a Umbreon so I could teach it the nasty Psychic. I then made it learn Dark Pulse as well, and kept Bite and Quick Attack for physical attacks. It's Evolve Charm gives it EXP. and it's Dusk Collar temporarily blinds attackers. They both have over 5 IQ Stars and have high HP. Although they are only around LV. 60 right now, when they grow to 100 they will become monsters. But always remember to give them both stat boosting items, Ninetails needs extra Special Attack (and Defense/Special Defense if you can) and Umbreon needs more Defense if you want it to withstand Fighting Type moves.

TL;DR: Ninetails is good for long range (with help), and Eevee can turn into the powerhouse of a Dark Type, Umbreon (and can even have good Defense if you build it up!).
Wisgoalies6 Posted at: 22:05 Mar04 2015 Post ID: 3372932
Wisgoalies6
+
+
I started a new game so I am still kirby(Pikachu) as me, but my new partner is Tuff(cyndaquil)..... Two characters from "kirby right back at ya!" And I had an easy time still I mean Tuff's smokescreen was somewhat useful but still I rocked the house!Rock
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:09 Mar17 2015 Post ID: 3374066
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My first starter was charmander and my partner is toudadille.
CoolCoolDancingDancing
Maggieollie Posted at: 13:50 Apr18 2015 Post ID: 3376595
Maggieollie
+
+
I chose Chikorita as my starter, I called her Zinnia. And chose Cyndaquil as my partner. His name is Romeo. Literally, Zinnia and Romeo! Fits, right? Cyndaquil was a big help, we got stuck on Magma Cavern and Mt.Blaze though.. and sky tower.. but joy seeds to the rescue! *giggle* Lv5? Nah, Lv50!Thumbs UpCool
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:35 May02 2015 Post ID: 3377524
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I chose meowth and chickorita are they a good math up ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:42 Jul18 2015 Post ID: 3383765
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am a Skitty and my partner was a Torchic, and for the story line it was one of my best pair. Just add Zigzagoon for every quest because of its ability and an HM Slave.Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:03 Jul27 2015 Post ID: 3384499
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My starter is Machop and my partner is Chikorita, it works pretty well all legendary's wheren't that easy to beat but when I leveled a bit it worked perferctly i've finished the game but i'm still looking for a 2nd parter probably a water-pokemon. Machop is definitly a good starter the moves aren't that bad.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:37 Jan12 2016 Post ID: 3399755
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I personally liked having Pikachu as my leader and Charmander as my partner. I like having their friend areas because you can't get them till after you beat the original storyline. Also, the nice thing about an electric type like Pikachu is that you can still paralyse other electric types and water and flying types are easy to beat. I had to fight Zapdoes as my first legendary, so paralysing him and then using my electric attack would do normal damage and he couldn't attack me back. Also makes the other flying legendaries pretty easy. Also Charmander was good because of smokescreen at first, so that my opponent couldn't hit me, and then teaching him a steel move like metal claw was great for rock and ground types. Charmander also evolves into Charizard, so I could teach him fly so that I could go to Sky Tower with less partners and get Rayquaza. I tried going with a Tropius I recruited with fly, but I liked having Charizard instead.
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:01 Apr23 2016 Post ID: 3408065
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Salute Machop and Squirtle for the win!
Warrior13 Posted at: 12:03 Apr23 2016 Post ID: 3408066
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
+
Squirtle is a nice pick.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close