Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

starters

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

soren1 Posted at: 16:02 Sep19 2009 Post ID: 2736077
soren1
Post Likes: 0
+
+
so if your wondering which starter to get ill tell you its not easy but let me tell you the advantage of all starters in platinum and d/p

chimchar fire type a chimp pokemon
chimchar is very interesting pokemon he does not double in size with 2nd evolution but
he is still very useful because your best chances of getting a fire early on and you will want one because otherwise there is ponyta or a houndoom because they have hardly any fire types in platinum and magmorter stuff wont be for a long time and just a little tip if you choose chimchar evolve him into monferno at lvl 14 before doing your first gym battle or get a budew

piplup the water pokemon a penguin pokemon
piplup is a good choice for the first couple gyms and it turns into empoleon one of my favorites but i didnt choose it so anyways you dont necessarily need it because their are other good water types but empoleon is the only water steel type i know and its very strong

turtwig the grass pokemon a leaf turtle pokemon(i think)
turtwig is a very good choice when torterra because its earthquake is very strong and critical plus its the best starter for stability and a good choice

ok so that was my post on starters i know its not that good but i guess its ok for a first
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ryuujin Posted at: 18:35 Sep19 2009 Post ID: 2736146
Ryuujin
+
+
Um...
I guess this is good for new Pok�mon fans?
:'D
~ My Theme ~
pokemaster246 Posted at: 17:34 Sep24 2009 Post ID: 2738633
pokemaster246
+
+
it doesnt really matter to me which I pick... I can win with anything!! And I do mean anything!
[center]
[color=grey]Join Team Shiny Blue Gallade
[color=green]E-bro:PokemonHacker68[/center]
Shiny_Explosion Posted at: 21:43 Sep24 2009 Post ID: 2738777
Shiny_Explosion
+
+
Ya, just because they can cover their weakness dosnt mean they cant be KOd, i say its about speed, Defense, HP, Special D/A, and Attack, not waht you have up there.

Pokemon White
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close