Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Red

Are Glitches Scary?!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:39 Oct20 2013 Post ID: 3283158
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs UpMissingno rocksThumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:28 Nov08 2013 Post ID: 3286845
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i can't find the glitch house on glitch city
DevonOfGameshark Posted at: 13:51 Jun21 2014 Post ID: 3324427
DevonOfGameshark
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The only "Scary/Surprising" Glitch was Super Glitch. It was such a glitch to explore, and it made Doctor here laugh quite a lot at himself.

Just soo many pokemon... So many... I can't handle this... I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!!

Devon Of GameShark: Doctor Approved

( FYI: I play on an emeulator. I have over 150 Backups if my game get's deleted: Us doctors are smart, we backup Backups Smile )

« Last edited by DevonOfGameshark on Jun 21st 2014 »
This is not a drill: People are using GameShark codes incorrectly, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!! WE'RE DOOMED!

Not to worry, Doctor Devon is here to save the day! He's here to help the patients Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:34 Jul07 2014 Post ID: 3327879
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
okay i have played pokemon red for several years even after i encountered the missingno. glitch than i just discovered a new glitch i cannot remember it javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Brick Wall') oh, know i remember how now this is very interesting you will like it javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Think')javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Smile') OK first of all ( you do not need game shark for this) 1 CATCH MISSINGNO. AND Name it! 2 make shure you have missingno.(s) all in your party. 3 teach your missingno. surf go to seafome islands and surf across the land( IT IS HALARIOUS ) now keep surfing and you will encounter a legendary mew level 200 you need probably 100 master balls for this ( you must have done the 100 master balls trick catch it and VICTORY IS YOURS THAT MEANS YOU CAN WIN EVERY BATTLE AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS THIS ONLY WORKS ON A POKEMON RED RARELY[img][/img] BLUE I THINKjavascript:add('postForm.post_text','Dancing')javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Wiseguy')javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Evil')javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Rock')javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Drool')javascript:add('postForm.post_text','Dancing')
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:05 Jan11 2015 Post ID: 3367665
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
at first I thought MISSINGNO. was scary and now he is friend along with other glitch Pokémon but if you look at a crash screen for too long you get this creeping creepiness.
Duchebag Posted at: 22:36 Dec22 2015 Post ID: 3398173
Duchebag
+
+
If you think any of thats bad, try getting a hacked up *** pokemon red that has most stuff all the way up to GEN 6!!!DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingRockCoolApplauseBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
Duchebag Posted at: 22:37 Dec22 2015 Post ID: 3398174
Duchebag
+
+
WiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyRockRockRockRockRockDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolLiarLiarLiarLiarLiarLiarLiarLiarLiarDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingSpeak to the handSpeak to the handSpeak to the handSpeak to the handSpeak to the handThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceWhistleWhistleWhistleAnxiousAnxiousAnxious
Duchebag Posted at: 22:57 Dec22 2015 Post ID: 3398177
Duchebag
+
+
yup

Shhh
Duchebag Posted at: 22:59 Dec22 2015 Post ID: 3398178
Duchebag
+
+
OMG!!! LOOK AT THIS GLITCH!!! prntscr(.com)/9hijrz
Sorry i cant post links yet
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close