Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ruby

Special Request: Serious Gen'ers Only

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Amy May Posted at: 18:59 Jul17 2018 Post ID: 3445162
Amy May
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey there,

I'm seeking a member experienced enough in gen'ing to create a GameShark v3 (Action Replay) Box 1 Slot 1 inject coding of a low level Jirachi, to use along with my compatible Ruby/Sapphire (USA) M's & Anti-DMA.

... Preferably one somewhat similar to the likes of the level 5 one obtained through USA Colosseum bonus disk event (Ruby/Sapphire).

... If possible, OT: Amy May ~or~ OT: Supercheats (we're both members here after all).
- But if that isn't possible, an OT that's tasteful or to ensure "realness" factor, if that is a flagging issue in 3rd gen gaming.

... IV's: Hopefully not a piece of crap. I do vastly enjoy using my injects both in casual runs and during my game testing. xD

... Nature: Naive, if possible
(for dual attacking purpose when there's no atk split.)

... Shiny: No, I think it makes a rather ugly shiny. xD

In All Honesty.. I would do this myself, but experience has taught me I'm not very good at it.

- I'll be using it in my Ruby/Sapphire game testings, so it will get tested for full safeness beforehand... along with ensuring it has the ability to obey within the inject coding itself.

- I'll also be using that inject in my future Ruby/Sapphire Bad EGG tutorials, after fully testing it.

Note:
Please keep in mind, I'm doing this with much reluctance and weariness.
In the past, this place in particular, has provided me with the most misleading instruction/dangerous coding I've ever used in my emulators.

* I'm doing this in the hopes, that a member from here, will be the Cure to Why I'm So Jaded.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close