Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

Missingno

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
gbagamer11 Posted at: 20:22 May22 2005 Post ID: 171324
gbagamer11
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think you are suppossed to do it with a shiny hack. I have asked actionshark a dozen times and he still has not told me. He did say that you need a shiny hack egg, though. As for the frying thing, whoever said that did not mean physically fry, they ment screw up your game. Most bad eggs cause glitches. Don't worry, your console is safe. When a bad egg hatches it just freezes the game.
I LOVE MISSINGNO! I LOVE SCREWING UP MY FILE DATA! I LOVE FREEZING THE GAME! I LOVE BAD EGGS! I LOVE SHINY HACKS! I LOVE ACTION REPLAYS! I LOVE ANY KIND OF GLITCH!
Nixole17 Posted at: 03:37 May25 2005 Post ID: 174069
Nixole17
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I tried to get missingno and it froze my game. Any idea why? Also, what is shiney hack and how do i get it?
actionshark Posted at: 19:59 May25 2005 Post ID: 175183
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I have like 10 bad eggs, and only like 2 of them cause glitches.
And there are many things you can do with the Shiny Hack egg. I don;t everything about it tho. And to get Shiny Hack you gotta get the codes on AR.

i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 20:21 May31 2005 Post ID: 185207
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what is the action replay code for missingno
i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 20:21 May31 2005 Post ID: 185208
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what is the action replay code for missingno
i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 20:42 May31 2005 Post ID: 185245
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can any 1 tell me the action replay code for missigno
i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 11:20 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195220
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sry bout the triple post i dont remember doing that
God_of_all_games Posted at: 15:24 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196961
God_of_all_games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok,

I now all of you people say that miisng# is at CINNABAR after u talk to the caffine freak at veridian... IT"S NOT! just to clarify you go to viridian, yes talk to the caffine freak and say you do have time, then DIRECTLY fly to FUSCHIA!!!! NOT CINNABAR.....Fuschia, go down to the beach and surf down then left and go to the shore thingy of the cave and surf up and down and you will encounter many pokemon including missing# his atks are water gun, water gun, and sky atk. if you use a rare candy on him he will be the kangaroo pkmn. by the way teach him good atks BEFORE you rc him you can NEVER deevolve a pkmn.

There ya go :-)
I own all games :S Mwhahhahahaha!!!!!!
God_of_all_games Posted at: 15:25 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196965
God_of_all_games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Look it up yourself

:-(
God_of_all_games Posted at: 15:45 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197018
God_of_all_games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya probably Screwed it up by not handling missing# right.
hotgeek#17 Posted at: 14:13 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198447
hotgeek#17
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i have no idea what ur talking about!!!! i'm sooooo confused! is there any way 2 get a missingno w/out a gameshark, action replay, or whatever u people r talking about????!!!! i thought u can only get missingno on the oringinal red and blue versions!! and the
"God_of_all_games" person, what the heck r u talking about w/ the cave and the shore thingy?!?!?!?! I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP!!!!!! i beat the elite 4, have a rayquaza(it's my friend's and she'll KILL me if i lose it because of a missingno!), so now what do i do 2 get a missingno? Oh! and my friend said if u catch a missingno, and it goes 2 your computer, when u take it out, it's a mew! is that true? my other friend also SHOWED me that if u defeat a missingno, the item in,like, your 6th or 7th slot will be totally unlimited.(she now has unlimited rare candies, master balls, and others that i can't remember. oh! and what's the diff between a normal missingno, one w/ 2 ?, whatever other type u guys were talking about? and what is a bad egg and a shiny egg, and how do u get them?
God_of_all_games Posted at: 18:20 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198908
God_of_all_games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok hotgeek#17,

you only can get missingo on red and blue versions not any others (MABYE with a gameshark etc...MAYBE I don't no)
follow the directions in my first post when your surfing from the beach on fuschia follow the fence thingy until you reach a landing place (dont get off) surf right on the edge of the land and surf up and down you will battle pokemon from the last patch of grass you were on and depending on ur name you will battle a pokemon anywhere from lv 128-185 but do not fight it in a exp giving battle cuz it will lv up to only 100. use rare candies and the max lv you can get it to is 255!! and woop ur friends sorry a%$es in a ink cable match cuz u dont get exp from those battles. and there is a very VERY VERY LOOOOOOOOW chance of battling a mewtwo or mew. and sooner or later you will fight missingo lv 128 or 0 and you dont need to kill him to get the lots of items. (do not put an hm in the slot.) you get tons of ex for killen him too. (REMEMBER ONLY ON RED OR BLUE) Oh and ur friend is Fu*%ing stupid. u put it in ur pc and take it out ur game freezes. i dont no wat the hell a w/2 is. oh and its not unlimited there is only 255 but you can do the uitem trick as much as you want.

I hoped that helped. Smile

fun cheating!
God_of_all_games Posted at: 18:21 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198910
God_of_all_games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh I also forgot......I know ho to duplicate pokemon on silver and gold.
Poke-Gurl Posted at: 14:52 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208718
Poke-Gurl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jun-2005 God_of_all_games said:Ok,

I now all of you people say that miisng# is at CINNABAR after u talk to the caffine freak at veridian... IT"S NOT! just to clarify you go to viridian, yes talk to the caffine freak and say you do have time, then DIRECTLY fly to FUSCHIA!!!! NOT CINNABAR.....Fuschia, go down to the beach and surf down then left and go to the shore thingy of the cave and surf up and down and you will encounter many pokemon including missing# his atks are water gun, water gun, and sky atk. if you use a rare candy on him he will be the kangaroo pkmn. by the way teach him good atks BEFORE you rc him you can NEVER deevolve a pkmn.

There ya go :-)
I don't know where you got that Missingno was found in Fuscia. I used to have both red and blue versions for years and could never find him anywhere than Cinnabar.

As for Missingno in red and blue, he has the ability to multiply the 5th item in your pack. Since I multiplied my Rare Candies and Master Balls too much, my blue got fried. I turned it on one day and I couldn't even start a new game.

As for how you can find Missingno, all I know is if you use too many codes on an AR (like around 10-20), Missingno is quite common and I personally think gets annoying after a while.
POKE_FAN_4eva Posted at: 05:45 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211137
POKE_FAN_4eva
+
+
Can you gat a missingo in leaf green if so how (w/out a cheating divise)

~If You Would Like A Sig Or Avatar Request One Here~

i_own_rukario_on_emerald Posted at: 09:36 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216011
i_own_rukario_on_emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes u can without a cheat device but it is really hard because it just shows up outta no where but if u do find one and u catch it it becomes a bad egg if u want the safe one u have to use the sapp/ruby missigno cheat and trade it to leaf green
Fwank Posted at: 10:24 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216073
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
-.-" ... i suppose that none of this can happen without going to the moon and mars and catching rukario and mewten ... right i_am_full-of-shyt_on_emerald?
actionshark Posted at: 12:39 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216361
actionshark
+
+
You can catch missingno everwhere. I don't know what the code is for it though, but it's a code that makes missingno appear everywhere in the game. So yes, you can catch him on the moon, in Pokemon Emerald. < _ <

(btw, the missingno from pokemon blue/red is completely different from the missingno in pokemon ruby/sapphire!!!)

Fwank Posted at: 16:14 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216748
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
er... as is agreeing with delusional ppl...

... wat moon... -_-"""...
actionshark Posted at: 00:04 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 217336
actionshark
+
+
I have no idea, I've really never played Pokemon Emerald before! :P

Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 219358