Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Silver

Legendary Dogs: Catching Tips (Pokemon Silver)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:37 Nov14 2014 Post ID: 3358026
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I ALWAYS GET THEM REALLY EASY BUT , I FOUND A WAY THROUGH ADIVSE ON THIS FORUM BEFORE WITH ALL 3 GAMES AND LINK/TRADE AND TRAINING TO LV 100 LEGENDARIES FROM JOHTO ON SILVER AND 150 POKEMON AND 251 ON GOLD AND ALL EGGS HATCHED AND LOADS SENT TO SILVER AND CRYSTAL AND FORGET WITH CRYSTAL , BARLEY KNOW HOW AND WHAT TO DO ON THEM2 BUT , I KNOW IF YOU COMPLETE, GET A SAMPLE SPECIE ASMUCH AS POSSIBLE SAVE UP ITEMS AND ALL CUSTOM TMS TAUGHT BUT ALL TMS SAVED UP SENT TO ONE OF THE GAMES EVERYTHING AND 1 OF EACH POKEMON AND ALL THE EVENTS MAIN EVENTS POKEMON FROM EACH GAME SENT ALL BACK TO NEW SAVS ON ALL AND GO THROUGH DOING WHAT I SAID IN SILVER AND GOLD , YOU SHOULD GET A GS BAL FROM ELM IN CRYSTAL BUT EVERY SINGLE THING MUSTBE DONE , THEN 5 HIDDEN SHINYS WEEKLY APPEARING OR FORTNIGHTLY YOU NEED TO FIND EM ALL , ITS VERY HARD THEN YOU CAN GET CELEBI AT THE SHRINE IN SILVER , MEW IN THE RUINS IN GOLD AND MEWTWO IN THE CERULEAN CAVE IN CRYSTAL AND THE LEGENDARY KANTO BIRDS IN 2 OF THE 3 SAVS IN GEN2 FOR ONCE THEY ALL COME OUT , YOU LEGITAMATLY END UP WITH A NOTHER MEW IN AN EGG AND A CELEBI AND YOU WILL HAVE THE ONES FROM THE WILD AND ALL SORTS OF WEID ONES LIKE BLASTOISE AND ALAKZAM AND DRAGONITE START TO APPEAR IN THE MOST MESSED UP PLACES, LOADS OF SHINIES , STUPID AMOUNTS OF RARE POKEMON AND TIME TRAVEL , I DIDNT BELEIVE IT MYSELF , I THOUGHT THE GAMES WERE HACKED SO I DID IT ON ALL 3 TO MAKE SURE IT WASNT FAKE, YOU NEED TO JAILBREAK MOBILE GB ON CRYSTAL THOUGH FOR A FACT
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:06 Dec31 2014 Post ID: 3365869
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Smilesmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:44 Jan13 2015 Post ID: 3367821
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
5 seconds after reading what the guy at the top of this wrote I caught them all b*****s don't use repels idiots
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:55 Jun03 2015 Post ID: 3380202
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Bah I can't find them! I've seen suicune once, never seen the others. I have master balls so I assume the bits about scyther and jynx aren't necessary, but I have them in my party anyway. I fought hundreds of wild pokemon without luck, so I thought I'd try the repel method which didn't work either. Also I can't find magmar. Ive even started writing down each pokemon I battle so I know it's not just the repetition making me think I've been looking longer than I really have. Driving me nuts!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:46 Jul02 2015 Post ID: 3382523
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i caught entei once but accidentally took out my soul silver game Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:09 Jul10 2015 Post ID: 3383101
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
cuck
Reeebos Posted at: 14:19 Dec14 2015 Post ID: 3397452
Reeebos
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey guys. I realy need help. I have Playd for 3days now trying to Get all the 3starter shiny. I was wondering if some knows how to Get them quicker? I have allredy 1of them but need cyndaquil and Chilorita. Can someone help out. In thoes 3days i have only got totodile shiny.. Enyone help out? Please. Whant to start playing so bad Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close