Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Warrior13's Pokemon Give-Away Workshop: Open

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 431 of 431
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 429 | 430 | Last     Previous
FreezShock Posted at: 15:21 Oct23 2017 Post ID: 3437651
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
Post Likes: 35
+
+
One Pkmn USUM trailer = Freez's hand hovering closer to the 'Buy UM' button. Please help I'm trying to save for a Switch here!!!

Anyway, I'll be fine... maybe. Only a month ain't too bad.

I'm curious to see if they'll have a new yearly reward for PokeBank users as well, as I'll probably be getting it this year. RIP items yet again.
Warrior13 said:Thoughts, Battle Master?

See? I'm the pro now :P

3DS FC: 0490-8946-6959
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TVKL Posted at: 17:28 Oct23 2017 Post ID: 3437653
TVKL
Post Likes: 9
+
+
Normally I'd say to wait for a Switch, but honestly USUM are looking better by the day. We already know they're bigger expansions than Emerald and Platinum, which were pretty good on their own. Adhesive and Burst look great.

Plus, the veteran developers at Game Freak are the ones working on Pokemon Switch, and if these are the same veterans that gave us Gen 6 then we know it'll be horrible.

« Last edited by TVKL on Oct 23rd 2017 »
252 Atk Charizard Flare Blitz vs. 4 HP / 252 Def Garbodor: 132-156 (43.7 - 51.6%) -- 6.6% chance to 2HKO

252 Atk Garbodor Acid Downpour (190 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Charizard: 306-360 (103 - 121.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9642-4178
FreezShock Posted at: 21:10 Oct23 2017 Post ID: 3437657
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
Post Likes: 35
+
+
TVKL said: Plus, the "veteran developers" at Game Freak are the ones working on Pokemon Switch, and if these are the same veterans that gave us Gen 6 then we know it'll be horrible.

Weird, thought I saw airquotes around 'veteran developers' but I may be wrong. The thing is, I'm into two game series: Pokemon and Fire Emblem, which both have a current button-masher title on the Switch and also a promised brand-new game come next year. I think I can wait a month for Christmas to roll around, as I really want Pokemon UM and FE: Echoes, but otherwise just saving for a Switch. I also played a game called "Overcooked" at a friends' house on their Switch and had a blast doing that, screaming at everyone else... "NO NO NO, we need MUSHROOM SOUP!!! There are absolutely NO orders for ONION SOUP!!! Hey wait who's watching the Tomato Soup, it's ON FIRE!!!"

It's organized chaos and it's a wonder you can get anything done, even when you know the game's controls.
Warrior13 said:Thoughts, Battle Master?

See? I'm the pro now :P

3DS FC: 0490-8946-6959
Displaying Page 431 of 431
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 429 | 430 | Last     Previous

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close