Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Y

Starter

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Charizard87 Posted at: 13:50 Apr12 2013 Post ID: 3234104
Charizard87
Post Likes: 7
+
+
What starter will you choose? I would choose fennekin or chespin. I have played enough games to know what starter is best...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
anubisgod29 Posted at: 14:54 Apr24 2013 Post ID: 3240161
anubisgod29
Post Likes: 2
+
+
mine's gonna be Froakie. Fennekin is the 'pretty' Pokemon and has too much hype already. plus Froakie is adorable!

oops. well, Mewtwo says "I like to wear shorts cause they're comfy and easy to wear". Lucario says, "Holy crud, where're my shorts at man?!" Mew says, "Ooh, such lovely legs!" LOL

my 3DS FC is 3883-5881-5417
Charizard87 Posted at: 18:06 Apr29 2013 Post ID: 3242021
Charizard87
+
+
I think the evoulutions are chespin is grass and dark, fennekin is fire and psychic, and froakie is water and fighting so I might pick chespin.
anubisgod29 Posted at: 20:32 May04 2013 Post ID: 3243724
anubisgod29
Post Likes: 2
+
+
yea, that'd be cool if they were all dual types.

oops. well, Mewtwo says "I like to wear shorts cause they're comfy and easy to wear". Lucario says, "Holy crud, where're my shorts at man?!" Mew says, "Ooh, such lovely legs!" LOL

my 3DS FC is 3883-5881-5417
Charizard87 Posted at: 18:41 May26 2013 Post ID: 3248747
Charizard87
+
+
I'm choosing Froakie
VictiniXY Posted at: 18:51 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254168
VictiniXY
Post Likes: 0
+
+
They all have two types. Chespin is Grass/Dark. Fennekin is Fire/Psychic. Froakie is Water/Fighting. I am picking Chespin. However, I might change my mind after seeing Fennekin's and Froakie's evolution, but there is like a 1% chance of that happening. Chespin looks like the best of the three. Usually no one says that about the Grass starter. However, did anyone notice the fire-water-grass usual and dark-fighting-psychic combos. Dark-Psychic-Fighting have the same circle that fire-water-grass do.
Charizard87 Posted at: 16:44 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256451
Charizard87
+
+
True, oh BTW, the bike is gone and the roller skates are in the game instead. plus, fennekin is a fox, now think of the other fire starters. they are all animals of the chinese zodiac.Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:51 Oct24 2013 Post ID: 3283947
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
if you have two games you can do a cheat trade then restart trade then restart and get all starters for both games oh and you can get the bike once you get to one of the costal placeses also chespin is grass fighting and froakie is water dark but you were right on fennekin and you should go to serebii for pokemon games they are the best like it tells you were you can get the pokemon you are looking for unless it is not in the game and what pokemon are in the area that you can getSmile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close