Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Help me With this Chaos Realm *glitch city, chaos city, Wierd but cool messed up zone*

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Deoxys Master76 Posted at: 22:46 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109697
Deoxys Master76
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My cheat to make Marowak&Cubone appear and see rare pokemon at the Safari Zone easy to see with low levels

I made this cheat right now. 1st go to the Safari Zone and get in. Save your game and turn it off.turn it back on and go to the Chaos Realm.Find the gym if you can and post here,anyway after that fly to any town or city and turn it off again.Finally,get out of it and say yes to the man you talk to get in. then look for Marowak and Cubone and rare pokemon! Happy Safari Catching!
Deoxys Master76 Posted at: 23:01 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109717
Deoxys Master76
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How to make Marowak and Cubone appear at the Safari Zone

Go to the Safari Zone and get in.Save your game and turn it off.Turn it back on and get out of the Safari Zone and say no. fly to Cinnabar and surf on thr right so your on half land half water,go up and down until you hear ding-dong! Get out and your in Chaos Town/Realm. Find the gym and post here if you found it.Fly from Chaos Realm to any town or city,turn your gameboy off.Finally,turn it back on and say yes to go in the Safari Zone.Look for Cubone and Marowak and the rare pokemon in the Safari Zone. Happy Safari Catching!

P.S.Pikachu will not like you in yellow in Chaos Realm that is why you must not save at Chaos Realm
gamehunter Posted at: 20:50 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 131049
gamehunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Please tell me why do you call it chaos realm please!!!!!!
Join Project X http://s11.invisionfree.com/Project_X_inc
Sephiroth678 Posted at: 19:59 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242952
Sephiroth678
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Chaos Realm: The coolest city in Pokemon Yellow, with me i've seen a flashing building somewhere on the field, i have fought Missingno and believe me he's not someone you want to face until you have your pokes at LVL 80-95. His ChronaMew or MewThree is insanely powerful, and his attacks vary with the power of your pokemon. If you started with Squirtle his most powerful attack will be Hydro Pump, If you started with Charmander his most powerful move will be Fireblast, you're bassically screwed if you started with bulbasaur, his move will be the Leaf element Hyper beam, a move called Berzerk Leaf, it K.O'd my LVL 81 Gyarados. It's a very scary situation, when i faced ChronaMew he had the following moves: Psychic, Mega Punch, Hyper Beam and Berzerk Leaf.
But, sadly i have not been to the chaos realm in ages, but i will try to figure out how to find the gym, then i'll post my findings.
Whew, that took a while, hope i haven't un-nerved anybody...
Get Your Game On!
G MASTER Posted at: 15:28 Jul13 2005 Post ID: 258155
G MASTER
+
+
Berzerk Leaf!? Sounds like the ulitimate glitich attack to me.
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
G MASTER Posted at: 16:11 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261284
G MASTER
+
+
Ha!!! I found the north boarder line! If you pass its edges or touch it the game will freeze. I'll come back when I find the south boarder line, or something else.
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
Blizzard_Fan Posted at: 21:09 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 279264
Blizzard_Fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Feb-2005 EmoGoth said:This cheat works in Pokemon Blue, Red and Yellow, the only thing you need is HM 03 and HM 02 and Pokemon which you can teach this technics.
Go to the Safari Zone and when your in the safari zone go back to the entrance.
Say no on the Question "Leaving Early" and you'll go back to the safari zone. go back to the entrance and say no again.
Save the game and turn off, turn on again and go back to the entrance, walk to the dude you paid and say no, get out of the building. fly to Cinnabar Island and go surf right coast (the same coast is used with the Missingknow cheat).
Keep on surfing up and down stay on the vertical coast till there will appear: "PA: Ding Dong" you'll get back to the entrance from the Safari zone; "Did you get a good haul, Come again!" leave the building.
And then you are in Chaos Town (I call it this way, you'll know why when you're there).
It is said that here is a ninth gym... the price is the Mist Badge, wich make you're Pokemon incredibly strong. I still didn't find but keep on searching.
The Gym leader is towards my sources Missingknow Himself, and he has got just one pokemon called Mewthree wich is the Spirit of a Mew captured in the steel armor made by Giovanni for Mewtwo, you can see the armor in the first movie of Pokemon.
WARNING: Don't save in Chaos Town, you'll can get stuck and then you'll need to start over new: when you get stuck you can fly away...
When someone finds the 9th gym please post here.
what you typed is right (to get into glitch city) and i'm looking around for the gym right now, i'll find it one way or another.
wish me luck!
smaug Posted at: 17:45 Jul25 2005 Post ID: 286735
smaug
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have tried to get into the Chaos realm, but when I exit the Safari zone, I come out through the Poke-mart! Which way do you exit the safari zone?
EmoGoth Posted at: 06:40 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309018
EmoGoth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you have to just exit. If you've done the code right you'd be there trust me... it's not a pretty site although I find it interesting.
EmoGoth Posted at: 06:43 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309019
EmoGoth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you have actually found the chaos gym? u say you dont know how to repeat this action but you have found it? That gives me hope. I want to find a match on this god forsaken game. I've defeated every trainer in the game. The Elite four bore the crap out of me. Tell me. Is Mewtwo any match for Mewthree? Please let me know if you find a method.
EmoGoth Posted at: 06:47 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309024
EmoGoth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok I know that sum how theres a specific patter you have to follow in order to find the gym. I've created an order to atleast get to the point where you surf so I know theres a way. I used to talk to my pikachu to show me the real path.(its easier than pressing start) Sadly Pikachu was too weak and I had to evolve him. Raichu's much better and my second srongest Pokemon(next to Mewtwo of course). Please dont give up on this. Some has got to know the way there. don't give up. If I get to it I'll make sure to retrace all my steps.
Rayquaza2233 Posted at: 13:29 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317256
Rayquaza2233
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If this "chaos realm" has a pokemart, what does it sell?
What's there to say? My site's closed.
EmoGoth Posted at: 15:50 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317713
EmoGoth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't know if it does. That's an interesting thought. After we find the gym we'll search for one of those. I doubt it has a mart but it's worth trying. Keep up the search everyone. The sooner we find the method the better.
tunaice Posted at: 20:33 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 318290
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm sorry to tell you this but that cheat obviously has fake written all over it!First of all, mewthree is just a big ugly glitch. Second of all, berzerk leaf definatly sounds like a fake attack. Third of all, can somebody please explain to me how any gym leader(even Missingno.) could be in a pixelated city like this?! Besides, when nintendo was first programmming this game, they didn't even know what glitch city was. So how could they add a gym in there?!!
My New Fourms: http://digitalgraffiti.forumup.org/ PLEASE JOIN!
Blue God Posted at: 02:23 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319077
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
your rong man i did it and i found the gym twice i did it on the yellow picachu edition and my blue they were both in diff spots its true people
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

Blue God Posted at: 02:26 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319080
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it was three days ago though the mist badge diddnt do any thing for me

tunaice Posted at: 09:47 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319740
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, if you going to be searching around Glitch City for the gym, you should at least use this Gameshark code:

010138CD

That's a walk through walls code, so nothing will get in your way!
My New Fourms: http://digitalgraffiti.forumup.org/ PLEASE JOIN!
Blue God Posted at: 16:02 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 320677
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I Found the gym did N E one read wat i said?

FullMetalBomberman Posted at: 23:28 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 321487
FullMetalBomberman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes but i feel all messed up on teh insides..... And i like it!!!!!
i AM a video game obsessed jerkoff, arent I?
The Champion of the Sammamish Gamers has broken his PS2! In the meantime, join my Guitar Hero group at:
http://teams.supercheats.co...oyerhero.
Yeah, you know it!

Want to win me $425 so I can rock a 360? Want to win hella money or even a PS3 yourself?
I promise it ALL won't be spent on weed.
FullMetalBomberman Posted at: 23:32 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 321500
FullMetalBomberman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh yeah and btw, maybe glitch city ist such a big glitch after all!!! i think Nintendo might have been doing this to make a fun brainteaser when your all out of ideas and you stumble ito a strange combo of actions, getting you into the wierdest place i hav ever heard of in existence of video games.... even more screwed-up-deliberately the BN2 Gospel HQ in Kotobuki... man that place is creeped.... (shivers)
The Champion of the Sammamish Gamers has broken his PS2! In the meantime, join my Guitar Hero group at:
http://teams.supercheats.co...oyerhero.
Yeah, you know it!

Want to win me $425 so I can rock a 360? Want to win hella money or even a PS3 yourself?
I promise it ALL won't be spent on weed.
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345498

Post Top
Click to close