Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Help me With this Chaos Realm *glitch city, chaos city, Wierd but cool messed up zone*

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
G MASTER Posted at: 17:36 Nov09 2005 Post ID: 511481
G MASTER
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 22-Oct-2005 EmoGoth said:* cough cough* It's been awhile since I last looked at this forum. Whoever that green leaf guy was I just wan you too remember I started this thing. There are a lot of people interested. Leave it be. I've seen a lot of progress so far. I'm thankful for everyone helping me find this stuff out. Unfourtunatly I have made no progress because I've forgotten the way into the Chaos Realm, and my computers dead (can't afford a new one). off of subject I would like to know the ages of the people in this thing. I am in high school and yes I still play pokemon yellow. So what it's a fun game. almost 18 (sweet). No discrimination will come to those older or younger for you are all of absolute help. thanx again. Lets all keep searching. There is a method if people have gotten there so let's try to find it.
Emo Goth, it's good to hear from you again! For a minute there I thought you left this topic.
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
cheatateen Posted at: 19:51 Nov12 2005 Post ID: 516469
cheatateen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think i know were your gym is my friend tryed this and he said when the realm turns all into water just surf dont and you will get to cinnabar island and it will be another glitch city island and you might find it there....ive never tryed it though... to risky myfriend saw something but he screwed up his game.
im lost.......
Blue God Posted at: 19:57 Nov12 2005 Post ID: 516480
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, that happend to me. Go in the Cinnabar Island Gym(it will be the Glitch City gym though). It might freeze though. It took me 3 times.
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

whiplash234 Posted at: 05:48 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 524586
whiplash234
+
+
i havent even done that yet

[center][/center]
Blue God Posted at: 20:47 Nov20 2005 Post ID: 527007
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It took me a few times on other versions of the game. Like Red,Blue. It took me like 16 times on each or something.

EmoGoth Posted at: 14:57 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 534958
EmoGoth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is what I like to call progress. You guys are wonderful. I have found that if you play through pokemon stadium with the speed ups then this is alot easier.
Super_Link_Chao570 Posted at: 19:50 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 538302
Super_Link_Chao570
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i bet my life there is no MEW3.HOW WOULD ANYONE KNOW?and i probably bet the the pokemon are over lv.200.no one would know that if there game froze.if it doesnt freeze,the game is must be on something.(my life rocks!)[u][/u]
http://i7.tinypic.com/4lrvng5.jpg
Blue God Posted at: 20:11 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 539658
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know because I did it! Oh I see your kind of new. Welcome to SC! I'm the mod here.

Rabies Posted at: 20:40 Dec04 2005 Post ID: 547298
Rabies
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found the gym, of course it can't be entered like every other door there,email me for pictures (temperary222 at yahoo.com)remove the spaces change at to @), walking into the door and pressing A, trying to surf, strength, flash, and cut all did nothing, why would anyone believe it could. Mewthree/CronaMew deffinitely isn't a pokemon. Every existing pokemon including 'M and Missingno. have a number between 0 and 255, if you were to use a gameshark to test each value, nothing like a mewthree would appear, only a ton of glitches and a few trainers, or in gsc link battles. The same is true for every move, some are insanely powerful(TM42), but all of the names A6(166)-FF(255) are blank or glitches or a "TM" for C9(201)-FF(255), but none are called Berserk Leef. LVL 101 and greater pokemon aren't that special, just have an annoying habit of growing to level 100 as soon as they gain any xp.
runescape fan555 Posted at: 14:30 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 556745
runescape fan555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ive found the gc gym and it was wierd!ok... first it was on water!? no seriously the gym was FLOATING on water. when i got in the gym looked like a giant missingno. and there was unseen trainers that litterally popped up every step but none had glitch pokemon.when i got to the gym leader(which i think took an hour because of those traniers an the gym was HUGE)it wasnt brock,nor missty,not even missingno, IT WAS GARY! he had way gliotchy pokemon, one was even named gli{]tch{}}{! (the{ stands for glitch boxes) ok....just plain wierd. he had the same pokes that i posted in another topic named prof oak want to fight. he demolished me. and i lasted out until his final pokemon....HIMSELF! (i know this is hard to beliave but it happened)he was lvl648?! he praticlly killed me.thats my GC GYM Story
HAIL ZAMORAK! HAIL THE GOD OF CHAOS! HAIL ZAMORAK, THE GOD OF CHAOS!ZAMORAK!ZAMORAK!ZAMORAK! GOD OFCHAOS!GOD OF CHAOS! GOD OF CHAOS! lol
Blue God Posted at: 17:13 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 556997
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That aint what happend to me. It must be different for ever game. Like mine was on top of another building. It was weird because I walked over the other building and went inside. That was on my Yellow Version.

whiplash234 Posted at: 05:40 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 559677
whiplash234
+
+
i cant play my spey because it is at my nans. oh crud i just realised that my cousin started a new game so i have to do all that work to get there. oh well i have completed it over 400 times

[center][/center]
Tornado212 Posted at: 18:40 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561981
Tornado212
+
+
ok my experiance with glitch city is an odd one... when i got into glitch city, it was flashing ok... i got past that barrier and then all of a sudden the screen went dark and started playing the battle music. there was a pokemon cry and it was REALLY screachy and sounded like wee-o-wee-huuuuuuuunnnnnn. then the screen came baack to normal and there was some weird pokemon that looked like pikachu but its lower half was all missingno style. on the heaelth bar it just went off the screen and the name was pkmtst. ([] being glitch spaces) its level was []6[]48 and when i attacked it it went down like it fainted but the battle continued. i threw a pokeball and it screached and said "the ghost of pkmtst cannot be caught!"
im assuming that pkmtst stands for pokemon test but im only guessing. then i used a masterball and it caught it but when i went back to glitch city... pikachu was gone... and what was where pikachu was? A PIXELIZED PIKACHU! it was a missingno pikachu that looked... well... angry... then it tryed to battle me but RIGHT after the battle started it said missingno fled to pkmtst. i was back at glitch city. i walked forward a bit and my game started screaching REALLY BAD! but i turned the sound down a noticed that i could still move. i walked forward and there was a pokemo0n center. i went in and where the nurse would be, was a jigglypuff... i talked to it and all of a sudden i was in some kinda gym... the music was gym music but distored. probably cuz that screaching was still going on! i went forward and then pkmtst came back fo another go. since my pikachu was now a slave under pkmtst's control, i couldnt use him. so i used my lvl 100 charizard, who at this point, was just about my only hope. pkmtst sent out missingno who used a move called pkmtstrn and the it kinda... stole my charizard... i sent out all my other pokemon and they all fainted but after my last pokemon... it said if i wanted to live or leave... it didnt give me a choice because it automatically pressed leave... then the screen went dark and started playing some REALLY weird music... so the only thing i could do was turn it off...
Blue God Posted at: 19:36 Dec14 2005 Post ID: 563522
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Really? That personally hasn't happend to me. It's just the gym.

pyro9 Posted at: 10:11 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564126
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Dec-2005 Tornado212 said:ok my experiance with glitch city is an odd one... when i got into glitch city, it was flashing ok... i got past that barrier and then all of a sudden the screen went dark and started playing the battle music. there was a pokemon cry and it was REALLY screachy and sounded like wee-o-wee-huuuuuuuunnnnnn. then the screen came baack to normal and there was some weird pokemon that looked like pikachu but its lower half was all missingno style. on the heaelth bar it just went off the screen and the name was pkmtst. ([] being glitch spaces) its level was []6[]48 and when i attacked it it went down like it fainted but the battle continued. i threw a pokeball and it screached and said "the ghost of pkmtst cannot be caught!"
im assuming that pkmtst stands for pokemon test but im only guessing. then i used a masterball and it caught it but when i went back to glitch city... pikachu was gone... and what was where pikachu was? A PIXELIZED PIKACHU! it was a missingno pikachu that looked... well... angry... then it tryed to battle me but RIGHT after the battle started it said missingno fled to pkmtst. i was back at glitch city. i walked forward a bit and my game started screaching REALLY BAD! but i turned the sound down a noticed that i could still move. i walked forward and there was a pokemo0n center. i went in and where the nurse would be, was a jigglypuff... i talked to it and all of a sudden i was in some kinda gym... the music was gym music but distored. probably cuz that screaching was still going on! i went forward and then pkmtst came back fo another go. since my pikachu was now a slave under pkmtst's control, i couldnt use him. so i used my lvl 100 charizard, who at this point, was just about my only hope. pkmtst sent out missingno who used a move called pkmtstrn and the it kinda... stole my charizard... i sent out all my other pokemon and they all fainted but after my last pokemon... it said if i wanted to live or leave... it didnt give me a choice because it automatically pressed leave... then the screen went dark and started playing some REALLY weird music... so the only thing i could do was turn it off...
Ok was this on Pokemon Yellow ?
Hi I'm back
Blue God Posted at: 18:04 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564803
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol Yes, didn't you see the part that said "Pickachu was gone"? He meant that is was on Yellow. You only get Picka in Yellow Pickachu version.

Tornado212 Posted at: 07:54 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 569957
Tornado212
+
+
it was the weirest thing EVA!
whiplash234 Posted at: 13:26 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 570540
whiplash234
+
+
On 13-Dec-2005 Tornado212 said:ok my experiance with glitch city is an odd one... when i got into glitch city, it was flashing ok... i got past that barrier and then all of a sudden the screen went dark and started playing the battle music. there was a pokemon cry and it was REALLY screachy and sounded like wee-o-wee-huuuuuuuunnnnnn. then the screen came baack to normal and there was some weird pokemon that looked like pikachu but its lower half was all missingno style. on the heaelth bar it just went off the screen and the name was pkmtst. ([] being glitch spaces) its level was []6[]48 and when i attacked it it went down like it fainted but the battle continued. i threw a pokeball and it screached and said "the ghost of pkmtst cannot be caught!"
wow scary i still havent found the gym but i guess thats because i havent played it in ages

[center][/center]
Blue God Posted at: 21:46 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 571334
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, try playing it and.... you just might!!

whiplash234 Posted at: 05:51 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 571804
whiplash234
+
+
i will but im playing leaf green at the moment i will try playing it now i have forgot where i am though

[center][/center]
Displaying Page 6 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 345498

Post Top
Click to close