Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

How do I get back down there?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

fahjehiendhu Posted at: 12:56 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282450
fahjehiendhu
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've went back to the room where I beat Shahdee to get the health upgrade behind that altar. But the problem is, I can't find a way to get down( to the way I came back). Can anyone help pls......
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shadow 908 Posted at: 22:18 Jan19 2007 Post ID: 1306016
shadow 908
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry, i know it's a bit late, and you may have given up or found out how to, but turn the camera towards the wall that has the altar, and look in front of you.at the bottom of the screen there should be a small platform,the balance beam type, and wall run for about 2 seconds.you should start slowing, then falling.if you aimed/timed the fall trajectory correctly,the fall should allow you to fall on to the beam.if you mess up, just reverse time and either lengthen or shorten the amount of time you wall run.hope I helped you out!good luck!
(If i come out with a book,search for it!)

« Last edited by shadow 908 on Jan 19th 2007 »
I am lament itself.Do not mess with me unless you do not fear the imminent.Which is your untimely death.^_^
shadow 908 Posted at: 22:26 Jan19 2007 Post ID: 1306026
shadow 908
Forum GuestMember
+
+
maybe i thought you were talking about something else.so here's the other part...on the initial platform you go to for continuing thru the game, you got to the second drop off and go to the middle of it, then, well, drop off it.you should land on another balance beam then continue on your way thru the game.maybe this is the point you were talking about.good luck anyway....
I am lament itself.Do not mess with me unless you do not fear the imminent.Which is your untimely death.^_^
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close