Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Radiation Island

Radiation Island curiosity

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 14:52 Feb06 2015 Post ID: 3370276
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
First of all Radiation Island is an survival free roam crafting game for the iOS. With a certain far cry type feel to it. It cost me 3$ and in my opinion was completely worth it. The game is very large and there are 3 islands. I'm currently oh the 3rd island after have completing the first two. (The one on the upper left if you're wondering)

No to the reason I'm making this post. I have crafted everything that's possible to craft and had assumed the I had everything unlocked. Until when I was searching a village for supplies I found a plant that looked strangely a lot like a ganja plant. (LOL) I tried to harvest to make medicine like any other plant but instead I got the message "a different tool is required to complete this task..."

This piqued my interest so having the largest I immediately went about hitting the plant with every item I had available to no avail. Currently my curiosity is reaching a limit to this mysterious plant? I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas what to do with this.
Stuff I tried: machete, all pick axe, all axes, katana, bare hand, shovel, fishing rod(got desperate) shock rod thing, torch.
Nothing. Any ideas?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Lumonis Posted at: 14:57 Feb06 2015 Post ID: 3370278
Lumonis
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If any one sees this and is still curios just ask and I'll post a picture of what I'm talking about.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lumonis Posted at: 14:59 Feb06 2015 Post ID: 3370280
Lumonis
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:First of all Radiation Island is an survival free roam crafting game for the iOS. With a certain far cry type feel to it. It cost me 3$ and in my opinion was completely worth it. The game is very large and there are 3 islands. I'm currently oh the 3rd island after have completing the first two. (The one on the upper left if you're wondering)

No to the reason I'm making this post. I have crafted everything that's possible to craft and had assumed the I had everything unlocked. Until when I was searching a village for supplies I found a plant that looked strangely a lot like a ganja plant. (LOL) I tried to harvest to make medicine like any other plant but instead I got the message "a different tool is required to complete this task..."

This piqued my interest so having the largest I immediately went about hitting the plant with every item I had available to no avail. Currently my curiosity is reaching a limit to this mysterious plant? I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas what to do with this.
Stuff I tried: machete, all pick axe, all axes, katana, bare hand, shovel, fishing rod(got desperate) shock rod thing, torch.
Nothing. Any ideas?

This is me^ also meant to say I have the largest backpack*
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:37 Feb10 2015 Post ID: 3370752
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I even attempted putting a fire place in a crop field but it wouldn't catch :(
It's totally an Easter egg.
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:56 Feb12 2015 Post ID: 3370878
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey man I know what your talking about I wanna harvest some ganja but it shows the same **** no matter what tool you try "need a different tool for this task" the **** is bummy
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:45 Feb15 2015 Post ID: 3371173
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Have you two tried the Industrial Axe? You get more stone than titanium so it might work. And are you talking about that stuff that looks like weed
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:43 Feb16 2015 Post ID: 3371312
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ya im wondering this too
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:24 Feb18 2015 Post ID: 3371519
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I tried the industrial ax and it didnt work
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:33 Feb28 2015 Post ID: 3372554
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yea it's definitely ganja man but I don't think their is a way
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:30 Mar07 2015 Post ID: 3373200
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Finished island 1 but keep getting overwhelmed by zombies while trying to make my way to bridge to island two. That is, I am on the center island and trying to get the bridge for top right island. Tried lots of things like canoeing, swimming, walking in the water line but I keep getting mobbed. And forget about it if a giant zombie shows up.. I've lost several weapons after getting killed and can't afford to lose many more. Any suggestions?
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:31 Mar12 2015 Post ID: 3373568
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I agree , I can't figure it out!
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:37 Apr14 2015 Post ID: 3376378
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
this game is so fun. i cnat do anything tho cause my inventory is full. what do you guys do with a lot of sticks, like 158 of them. i cant seem to use them or make anything out of them and i cant collect anything else so i die all the timeBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:28 Apr18 2015 Post ID: 3376587
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi I don't know how to dig up sand can you help me?
Scottybobear Posted at: 13:14 Jul03 2015 Post ID: 3382570
Scottybobear
+
+
good new! a recent update allow you to harvest the pot plant with your hands...spread the love
scott
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close