Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 4

right room

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

jdessler Posted at: 14:30 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772847
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
am I in the right room to get some advice
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zaltias Posted at: 14:53 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772857
Zaltias
+
+
Could you please elaborate? Unless I missed something, I don't remember a room specifically called the "right room".

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
jdessler Posted at: 14:54 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772858
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is this a room where I can get answers to questions when I get stuck in the game
jdessler Posted at: 15:00 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772861
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am in the room where Ashley is trapped on the wall and is calling for help but I can't seem to get to her or got through the doors to get on with the game. Everything I try to go through the door it say do not leave ashley behind. Please help and tell me what I have to do to move on.
Zaltias Posted at: 15:07 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772862
Zaltias
+
+
I mentioned it in the other thread, but I'll go into a bit more detail. Go out onto the ledge that is directly facing Ashley. Use the rifle or another gun to shoot the bars that are holding her to the wall. After this, some small waves of ganado try to kidnap Ashley again, just keep killing them until one of them drops a key. Ashley will then get the key and open a door at the bottom, where she is. Then you have to play as Ashley and try get back to Leon.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
jdessler Posted at: 15:36 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772867
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You are the best, thanks.
Zaltias Posted at: 15:41 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772869
Zaltias
+
+
Hey, no worries.

If you get stuck anymore, just post and we'll try help you out. There are some other Resident Evil 4 players here, Vasco and Volke who are experts at this game.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
jdessler Posted at: 17:45 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772897
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hello my friend I seem to be stuck again. I do not know why I am getting stuck so much this late in the game. I have come this far and I just do not know what to do. I am facing the puzzle on the wall that seems to be missing one more piece to let me through the door and I do just do not know where to get the last piece. I have done everything I know to do and nothing. Once again I am at your mercy.
jdessler Posted at: 17:47 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772898
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Dec-2009 Zaltias said:Hey, no worries.

If you get stuck anymore, just post and we'll try help you out. There are some other Resident Evil 4 players here, Vasco and Volke who are experts at this game.
I am stuck again. I seem to be at the last door in the castle but I can't find the one last piece of the puzzle to open it Please help
Zaltias Posted at: 17:57 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772904
Zaltias
+
+
You are controlling Ashely right now yeah? Did you manage to grab the stone tablet in that dark room with the tables and random buttons that open doors? The stone tablet should be the missing piece you are looking for. Ashely has a flashlight in this room. Just navigate your way through it and grab the stone tablet that should be at the end. Watch out for the knights that chase once you grab the tablet, best to run away from them.

Hopefully, this is the info you need and you're not further than this already haha.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
jdessler Posted at: 18:00 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772907
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Dec-2009 Zaltias said:You are controlling Ashely right now yeah? Did you manage to grab the stone tablet in that dark room with the tables and random buttons that open doors? The stone tablet should be the missing piece you are looking for. Ashely has a flashlight in this room. Just navigate your way through it and grab the stone tablet that should be at the end. Watch out for the knights that chase once you grab the tablet, best to run away from them.

Hopefully, this is the info you need and you're not further than this already haha.
I am past that, I already have ashley back and fought in the room with the metal dragons breathing fire and got some things but when I go back on the tram ride and go through the door there is a puzzle on the wall that has a door behind it to get me to the last part of the castle but it keeps saying that it is still missing a piece of the puzzle and I just do not seem to find it anywhere.
Zaltias Posted at: 18:03 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772908
Zaltias
+
+
Ahh ok, sorry about that =/

So this is the wall you need the three ornaments for? Which ones do you currently have?

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
jdessler Posted at: 18:05 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772909
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Dec-2009 Zaltias said:Ahh ok, sorry about that =/

So this is the wall you need the three ornaments for? Which ones do you currently have?
I have the right side and the middle facing the wall. I seem to be missing the head and the torso on the left side of the puzzle facing the knight with the sword
jdessler Posted at: 18:06 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772910
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Dec-2009 jdessler said:I have the right side and the middle facing the wall. I seem to be missing the head and the torso on the left side of the puzzle facing the knight with the sword
the knight or whatever it is is on a horse
Zaltias Posted at: 18:12 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772913
Zaltias
+
+
From memory, I'm pretty sure the head and torso is the Lion Ornament. I think that is back in the Lava Room, behind the last dragon, which probably means you might have to backtrack a bit. I'm not 100 though. If you get lost, try using this walkthrough here, which is a really comprehensive guide to getting through the game, which can really help.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
Volke Posted at: 18:17 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772916
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
One of them is in the room with the dragon statues, which is just after you get Ashley back.

Another is in the room where Salazar sends a horde of Los Illuminados monks to kill you. Finish the monks off, search around the upper level for a door. Inside is a large vase. Destroy it, and there will be a switch. Activate it, and a bridge will appear and move up to a platform with a chest, which you can now access. On Normal and Pro modes, beware, because two Los Illuminados monks will fire Rocket Launchers at you when you head to the chest.

The third, which you appear to have, is the one you find as Ashley.
jdessler Posted at: 18:23 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772920
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Dec-2009 Zaltias said:From memory, I'm pretty sure the head and torso is the Lion Ornament. I think that is back in the Lava Room, behind the last dragon, which probably means you might have to backtrack a bit. I'm not 100 though. If you get lost, try using this walkthrough here, which is a really comprehensive guide to getting through the game, which can really help.
I don't know what I would do without you again thanks
X__x Posted at: 21:06 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772942
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
There is more than just the Walkthrough that can help you out. I've gotten through the game so many times, I've gotten the whole thing memorized. Just a note, once you're passed the part where Ashley gets kidnapped again from the Auditorium, you'll get to go through the Clock Tower, than cross to fight Two Garradors at the same time with three or four ganados. I always have a Rocket Launcher for them, for instant kill. If you have any more trouble, don't hesitate to ask. Smile

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close