Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

What is your favorite character of the Resident Evil Series?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
M.J Posted at: 20:30 Feb12 2010 Post ID: 2801780
M.J
Post Likes: 3
+
+
What is your favorite character so far in the video game series?

I would have to say between Leon and Chris. I'm not exactly sure yet. Leon does kind of get on my nerves a little, however.
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 17:52 Feb16 2010 Post ID: 2803782
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Brad Vickers. I don't know why...although I do think he is a very human character, if you follow me.
snakespec Posted at: 16:04 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807153
snakespec
Post Likes: 5
+
+
jill as you can constantly make sandwich jokes about her. Smile
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Volke Posted at: 17:37 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807182
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Ha! When Barry said that line in the original Resident Evil...it was so utterly bad it was hilarious! I can see why they just edited it into a more natural sentence, rather than remove it from the game, in the remake.
snakespec Posted at: 17:40 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807185
snakespec
+
+
i always make sandwich jokes but jill is my favourite character no matter what even though she was (shock horror) BLONDE in resident evil 5.

barrys line was hilarious "whew jill you almost got turned into a sandwich" *jill glares* made me rofl
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Volke Posted at: 18:02 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807192
Volke
Executioner
+
+
She's been blonde since the remake of the original, I believe.

Yeah. But that line isn't as hilariously bad as "And Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be helpful if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you!" It was even voted the worst dialogue of all time by some magazine or website (forgot which).
snakespec Posted at: 03:21 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807360
snakespec
+
+
but the sandwich joke remains the best :D
TheLlama said:
maximus43 Posted at: 14:11 Jun02 2010 Post ID: 2851279
maximus43
Post Likes: 0
+
+
leon s kennedy, coolest character in the resi evil seriesSmileThumbs UpSmileThumbs Up
TOO PRO 4 YOU

ultimatetrainer005 Posted at: 19:07 Jun05 2010 Post ID: 2852122
ultimatetrainer005
+
+
yeah, leon's good...especially in his ganster outfit...i still think he looks like a badass
credit goes to tp for the awesome sig!!!
Friends with:swampert owner, shadow_cresselia_101, precise_answera, Deoxys360, Charizard 1276, Twilight Prince

Join Team Smash!!
Ma Brawl code:2363-5456-7947
Abacrius Posted at: 14:32 Jun12 2010 Post ID: 2855055
Abacrius
+
+
I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Wesker and Chris. Chris is a good pick, since he's the only competent male protagonist, and Wesker, because of the bad-assness given to him by that experimental virus. Thumbs Up
maximus43 Posted at: 06:32 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2866899
maximus43
+
+
ultimatetrainer005 said:yeah, leon's good...especially in his ganster outfit...i still think he looks like a badass

definatly he is the best charater in the series i like his rpd police outfit[img][/img]
TOO PRO 4 YOU

austin1997 Posted at: 16:06 Sep01 2010 Post ID: 2893989
austin1997
+
+
EvilI've gotta say Wesker because he just has had some awesome times throughout the series
MatheusLima Posted at: 18:15 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900290
MatheusLima
+
+
I like Chris best cuz he can deliver punches that can stun enemies that leon can't even w/ a grenade.but Leon had more bad times than Chris so he deserves points too.

90 of people use rare candies and or AR codes to make their pokemon battle ready if you are the 10 who level up their pokemon legally put this in your siq.
maximus43 Posted at: 10:35 Mar19 2011 Post ID: 2976831
maximus43
+
+
matheuslima have you seen the suplux leon does to kill the enemies? it is so cool,but chris is good,but one question how on earth did chris get so buff?
TOO PRO 4 YOU

Volke Posted at: 07:12 Mar23 2011 Post ID: 2978977
Volke
Executioner
+
+
^He trained.

I don't get what the fascination with Leon is. Yes, he was cool and added humour (along with Luis) in Resi 4, but in Resi 2 he was a complete wimp.
sphynxx Posted at: 07:42 Mar23 2011 Post ID: 2978980
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Volke said:^He trained.

I don't get what the fascination with Leon is. Yes, he was cool and added humour (along with Luis) in Resi 4, but in Resi 2 he was a complete wimp.

I don't know jack squat about RE games - but I can't sleep & saw this in Latest Posts, & decided to read haha.

I would imagine, just from the quick read up I've had of Leon - that the fascination with him is much like Raiden from Metal Gear Solid. MGS2 Raiden was an utter wimp. But come MGS4, Raidens a total badass who can hold his own with some pretty tough fighters.

I guess you could just say it's the difference between the two versions that gets most peoples interest haha. Anyway, random post over =D

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Volke Posted at: 10:46 Mar23 2011 Post ID: 2979040
Volke
Executioner
+
+
^Not really. Resident Evil 4 was a very popular game, and introduced the franchise to a wider audience.
Twilight Warior Posted at: 14:23 Mar24 2011 Post ID: 2979822
Twilight Warior
+
+
Loved Resident Evil 4.
But yeah.I have to say one of my favorite characters would be Jill.
Or Barry.
Back partially
M.J Posted at: 23:35 Feb09 2012 Post ID: 3092603
M.J
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I wasn't really big on RE4. It just didn't interest me as much as the previous games. The zombies (whatever you want to call them, Apologizes haven't played it in years) sounded like they were repeating the word "Burrito" and I died multiple times from laughing.

I really thought they did good with RE5 with the only exception of having two characters instead of just the one which was a complete pain. Sheva takes up too much space and wastes all her ammo in one go. -sighs-
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
Volke Posted at: 04:10 Feb10 2012 Post ID: 3092628
Volke
Executioner
+
+
^The Ganados from Resi 4 were Spanish, and you never know, maybe they were hungry. But yeah, it was certainly a big departure from the traditional style of the series. A lot of purists didn't like it.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close