Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

Professional again.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Insane dude Posted at: 17:53 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829937
Insane dude
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm Fighting on the level with the Reapers and the Gatling Gun dudes, and i'm kinda stuck.

I'm on professional and I refuse to use the infinite Rocket launcher or S&W M500.

I can get rid of the gatling gun dudes but I cant kill the reapers.

I've done it once before but i suppose that was just luck.

Any Tips you guys can give me?

Life Sucks- Deal with it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
snakespec Posted at: 16:20 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830456
snakespec
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Insane dude said:I'm Fighting on the level with the Reapers and the Gatling Gun dudes, and i'm kinda stuck.

I'm on professional and I refuse to use the infinite Rocket launcher or S&W M500.

I can get rid of the gatling gun dudes but I cant kill the reapers.

I've done it once before but i suppose that was just luck.

Any Tips you guys can give me?

1.like you i dont use infinite ammo either easiest way to kill both of them is to run down to the platform on the left after pulling the levers and lay proximity bombs all aroud the perimeter until you reach the top balcony both Reapers and with luck the Gatling gun Majini should walk into them the Reapers die after the get hit 5 times, dont know about the gatling gun Majini though.
hope that helps.Thumbs Up

2.I applaud you for bringing this forum back to life.Thumbs Up
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Insane dude Posted at: 17:26 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842485
Insane dude
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thanks for the help. I Completed it just last week, using that strategy. Thumbs Up

Life Sucks- Deal with it.
snakespec Posted at: 17:56 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842498
snakespec
+
+
glad to help its what i did XD
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Volke Posted at: 07:41 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842688
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I have yet to play Pro, but on higher difficulties I just try to run away from the Reapers if possible since they're such a pain in the ***.
snakespec Posted at: 08:16 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842693
snakespec
+
+
pro is a b*tch i only had ten deaths on it but it was hell it took me a week, suprisingly though the reapers are still stupid enough to fall for the proximity bomb strategy that i use, pro is fun though but the fight with Jill on her own is a royal pain in the *** i hated that my only deaths came from that fight, wesker is extremely easy on pro suprisingly during the first fight in 6-3 i kept the rocket launcher then in the volcano i blasted his back with it resulting in an insta kill final time 6'45sec PRO S rank(sheva is extremely helpful on pro and doesnt relie on her hangun, and all money is doubled on pro)
TheLlama said:
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close