Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

Playing with the AI as a partner

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

X__x Posted at: 14:17 Apr07 2011 Post ID: 2986856
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
So, for those of us who HAVE played Resident Evil 5 alone, what is your views on playing with an AI versus playing in co-op mode with another human.

The reason I start this discussion thread is because my AI partner, Sheva, is an absolute moron. I give her the Unlimited Rocket Launcher, and what does she do? She shoots ME with it! I've gotten C ranks on chapters because of HER and that Rocket Launcher! This is my reason as to why I only prefer co-op play. She's just absolutely terrible with that kind of weapon! Anything explosive is better left to a human. But to make things worse, she gets in MY way when I'm aiming the rocket, thus killing her! ._.

Discuss.

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 05:48 Apr08 2011 Post ID: 2987223
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Being someone who has nobody else to play with, I have to use an AI partner, and it's pretty much the main reason as to why I prefer Resi 4 to Resi 5 (the only other big reason being Resi 5's return to a frustrating inventory system).

And no, you can't trust her with weapons whatsover, hence why she always gets dumped with the Machine Gun and the Handgun, whereas I walk around with the Shotgun, Rifle, Grenade Launcher and any kind of thrown Grenades, plus ammo for the first three weapons. You can't trust her with healing items either...stub your toe and she'll use a First Aid Spray instead of a Green Herb.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close