Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Roblox

look at this glitch on roblox

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:51 Jan08 2014 Post ID: 3297877
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
theres this cheat my friend told me at school for a game i think its build to survive the zombies say :music wrecking ball then a giant wrecking ball comes out and hits make sure it has good timing and make sure your not in the way
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:03 Jan09 2014 Post ID: 3298161
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Some Random Guy said:Sup people.
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:04 Mar16 2014 Post ID: 3310116
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ShhhBrick WallBounceomg!!!!! relly good chaet say 7389382 on anny game
then kill ur self then go to chater and than ur prifile clickThumbs Up puplic profile then go to ur hats go on
your firends hoyse :J
and then go jump off the wourld commant on 9 games 2 times robux or tix and i need it
twise then loginand out and press f12 and f1 and u have 4000 robux and 156k tix and if u want fo firend me its

jasoncool1234569 so i hope ur happySmile dont tell anny one ceep it secretShhh
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:29 Apr07 2014 Post ID: 3315023
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This is patched. I remember the good old times when I was on a building game and I used to go UNDERNEATH the baseplate. it still works if you zoom out but call it a "Baggins" as it is top secret
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:16 May28 2014 Post ID: 3320793
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
POOOOOOOOOOOPPray
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:29 May31 2014 Post ID: 3321132
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
DroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolApplauseApplauseApplause
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:50 Jun29 2014 Post ID: 3325959
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is a glitch for ROBLOX Paintball by Daxter33 on the Scrapyard map

>first just before you spawn into the scrapyard map type in the chat box the words 'red team plz' ( No quotation marks='') and walk over to where the red base would be in the spectator box (walk inside the box)

> the next one is if the first glitch works and you be on the red team go to where that yellow gate is and wall glitch your gun into the walls on the side where the is those cargo boxes, but you must be flat and you must be next to the gate with the little space between the bars on the left hand side on the gate and stick your gun into the wall and press 'd' on your keyboard you must be flat and you must stand litrally facing the wall and you must be straight(just your right side facing the bars)Brick Wall and press 'd' for 2-10 secs and if it doesn't work then your not flat! This glitch allows you to be invinsible and when the blues try to shoot you the invisible barrier will stop it! and you can shoot! NOTE: If you see a blue on your left side leaning against a hollow blue cargo box, this means they are going to kill you by sticking their gun in the invisible barrier! if you see them doing that kill them or jump of the lorry!>>> It still works if your on blue team but there's no point in doing that glitch if your on blue team

ENJOY GLITCHING!!!!!!!Brick Wall Evil Dancing RockRock Cool Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:14 Jul05 2014 Post ID: 3327285
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
didnt work
Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:49 Jul06 2014 Post ID: 3327678
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:10 Jul26 2014 Post ID: 3332086
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
you suck it didnt work ShameBrick Wall
[img][/img]
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:41 Aug04 2014 Post ID: 3334507
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Robloxxx!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:16 Aug06 2014 Post ID: 3334948
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
here is a gletch for cart ride into spongebob 1. get to the end. 2. get the fly. 3.go to start. 4. fly into v.i.p. easy right?Wiseguy
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:41 Sep27 2014 Post ID: 3347904
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is a way to become an administrator on roblox. wait for a year or so and roblox will invite you too be an admin(istrator) But unluckily i'm still breaking through the barrier Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:00 Oct12 2014 Post ID: 3350784
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

Forum Guest said:This is a cheat on legend of the rangers cape rpg

Type 9D9/9D9/9D9/9D9 in caps lock in the code box it will give you unlimited gold and be level 999 happy cheating XD

Code for roblox pleaese i love supercheats. Com
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:32 Oct16 2014 Post ID: 3351618
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
on hallows eve if everyone is inside the cauldron with toehr people standing on top of you making a huge round wall around it you can basicly get no damage what so ever but if anyone dies from any amount of hordes ur basicly gonna have to protect that side a little more until the player gets back into place. (hallows eve is created by games so its gonna be taken down soon so anyone who sees this and its still up ur welcome!) CoolSmileSmileSmileSmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:02 Oct21 2014 Post ID: 3353015
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I haven't found any... Brick Wall actually I may hav... I accidentally think I've found a cheat.
Like I was wlking in a map and I built 2 blox undr me and .... I don't know if this is a glitch of or cheat. Then wlked 2 blox then placed a power source placed grass traps in the 1 blok gap, walked through, got into infinite money and tix!! Then lost itBrick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:23 Dec10 2014 Post ID: 3363427
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:06 Dec23 2014 Post ID: 3364997
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
AnxiousAnxiousAnxiousNot TalkingEvilWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:22 Jan31 2015 Post ID: 3369686
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It didn't work
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:54 Feb05 2015 Post ID: 3370142
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Everyone add me in roblox my name is aziz7real
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close