Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape

Note to Runescape Moderators

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

qwertyuio Posted at: 04:13 Aug23 2009 Post ID: 2719059
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Any topic created here that belongs in runescape 2 is to be moved if there is not already a topic there for it. Whenever a topic is closed a proper reason for it MUST be posted. Do not tell members not to post here, they may post as long as their posts are within the rules and are in the correct forum.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 07:34 Aug24 2009 Post ID: 2719863
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Librascythe, your topic that tells members not to post here has been overruled and closed. Do not re-open it unless you have a position from someone of at least a Super Mod status.

Whilst you are a Moderator of this Hub, you do not have the authority to prevent people from posting here altogether, and there is no real need for them not to if they are discussing 'classic' Runescape.
librascythe Posted at: 22:03 Sep03 2009 Post ID: 2727481
librascythe
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yes and almost none of them have ever discussed runescape classic, it was my attempt at trying to make this forum a little cleaner and help people head to the right forums.

Oh and i never made an attempt to prevent people from posting here, like i said i tried to get them to post in rs2 forums so that they will have their topics/posts answered instead of wondering if why it hasn't been and never come back to supercheats.
and the No posting after this thread was made so that people would not post in old topics, and break the rules but instead create new ones.

« Last edited by librascythe on Sep 3rd 2009 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close