Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Shadow of the Colossus

only the collosi

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

dark_king Posted at: 00:25 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 639996
dark_king
Post Likes: 0
+
+
the thing about the game i don't really like is that there is only the big guys that have to be killed. would'nt it be better with more people to kill like on the way there you would have to kill monsters.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted at: 18:04 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 655021
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Your in a holy land why would there be monsters?
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
dark_king Posted at: 19:35 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 661344
dark_king
+
+
well were fighting the collosi there monster like.
death lord Posted at: 11:23 Feb18 2006 Post ID: 691925
death lord
Forum GuestMember
+
+
but its fricken holy land theres no monsters the cursaders killed them all
Roxora Posted at: 12:12 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 941321
Roxora
+
+
I think getting to the collosus is enough. I get lost constantly
Kizzerdrix Posted at: 17:41 Feb26 2007 Post ID: 1401583
Kizzerdrix
+
+
On 28-Jan-2006 dark_king said:the thing about the game i don't really like is that there is only the big guys that have to be killed. would'nt it be better with more people to kill like on the way there you would have to kill monsters.
When you were the black shadow monster at the end, you killed some people, am I correct? It's a forbidden land out there...you expect to see school, churches, or gas stations? It was what I expected to be...a forbidden land.

Ask the Magic 8 Ball anything you like...
Spin the Wheel of Destiny!!!
Ending forums message...You Are Banned!
Connor Perrin Posted at: 06:47 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932706
Connor Perrin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Feb-2007 Kizzerdrix said:When you were the black shadow monster at the end, you killed some people, am I correct? It's a forbidden land out there...you expect to see school, churches, or gas stations? It was what I expected to be...a forbidden land.
no, you dont get to kill any of them. I know because i pounded my fist on top of them , directly, 10 FRICKIN TIMES! Nobody died. (Except me because i died of boredom)
MysticaLeather Posted at: 13:44 Oct17 2007 Post ID: 1958142
MysticaLeather
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I want to know how do you get to the top of the temple
Oath--keeper Posted at: 20:20 May27 2008 Post ID: 2256506
Oath--keeper
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Finish the game four times (all four modes) and get a large amount of stamina, Travel to the ends of the world and locate the patch of ivy on the northeast side of the shrine. Climb up the ivy and follow trail all the way up and around the ledge to the right. Jump across at the other end of the ledge to reach the next set of ivy. Continue on until you get to another ledge above that you must climb around. Once at the other side of this ledge, climb to the right then shimmy across another ledge that leads behind a column. Jump to the ivy-covered column, then continue climbing. The ivy will lead to a walkway. Climb the stairs and walkway to the left of the garden. REMEMBER: Eating fruit from the trees causes damage. You must defeat a seventeenth Colossus to continue to the end of the path to the top of the temple.

It is possible to reach the Secret Garden early. Find the patch of ivy behind the Temple you start at (almost directly under the huge bridge you came in on). If your grip meter is high enough, you can just jump straight up the side until you reach the first ledge, which has a small patch of leaves on it. Position yourself directly under that patch of leaves. Continue to hold Grip/Duck and jump straight up. Your character will immediately duck in those leaves, allowing you to refill any lost grip. Then, continue around and up the side until you reach the path leading to the garden.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close