Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow vs Sonic (Who will win?)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kazuma12 Posted at: 10:39 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531222
Kazuma12
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello this is one of your Mods Kazuma12 and this thread is for all you Sonic and Shadow fans who want to know who is better. And who will win. I think Shadow will win.Because he uses guns and Sonic just uses homing attack and he fights hand to hand combat.
Bow down to me or i will have my Bason kill you.....What you think im joking im going to KILL you and have my Evil Hamster eat your orgains.Mwhahahahha!!! Im the best Tao Len and ShamanKing and Meegaman and Yugioh and Medabots and Sonic and Inuyasha fan
Apphonx Posted at: 12:27 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531458
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Of course Shadow will win.
Kazuma12 Posted at: 13:23 Nov24 2005 Post ID: 531583
Kazuma12
Forum GuestMember
+
+
He might lose because Sonic can use Chaos Control anytime he wants and he can also turn into SuperSonic.But Shadow can't because he is a clone. The real one died in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
Bow down to me or i will have my Bason kill you.....What you think im joking im going to KILL you and have my Evil Hamster eat your orgains.Mwhahahahha!!! Im the best Tao Len and ShamanKing and Meegaman and Yugioh and Medabots and Sonic and Inuyasha fan
gamemasterforlife Posted at: 05:37 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536155
gamemasterforlife
+
+
shadow would win and he didn't die
Yo its GMFL and I'm back for sure....Nothing changed about me

Join Team Legends
Join Team Solarbeam(3)
Join Team Ozzo
Join Team Ultimate Revenge 2!: The Rogue Legion ((((((((Ally team needs help!))))))))
homer Posted at: 11:58 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536555
homer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shadow would win for sure!!!!
Kazuma12 Posted at: 20:04 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 537104
Kazuma12
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shadow did die. You need the Shadow The Hedghog game and it will tell you at a point of the game.
shadow z Posted at: 07:21 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 542815
shadow z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i would say shadow will win because he gets cool and very powerful guns like the 1 off "black comet" when u kill the GUN robots.

I will find the truth and secrets about my past....

thegamestrojonman Posted at: 20:12 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549847
thegamestrojonman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
in the game shadow have a flashback showin that the real one died and shadow would win cause when he do his chao control is better then sonics :D
hahahah TROJON MAN!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P Eddie
riku-son Posted at: 13:41 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561406
riku-son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think shadow would win cause shadow uses weopons and sonic doesn't and u have to unlock "last stage" to know whether he is the true one or not which i think he is.
Kazuma12 Posted at: 00:24 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 586335
Kazuma12
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well its tuff but Sonic can turn into Super Sonic 4-1 But shadow can only turn to SuperShadow1,3,and4.But i think it will be a tie.
waspac Posted at: 00:59 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 586359
waspac
+
+
i think shadow would win. have you seen hi chaos control during boss battles. he would so whip sonic's ***. and plus shadow is not a clone hes the real one egg man was just jealous of shadows strength
gogeta ssj4 Posted at: 08:42 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 588191
gogeta ssj4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Shadow didn't die, if you have been on the secret ending on the last boss on shadow the hedgehog. The gas from the comet is killing everyone and shadow is fighting a boss(I can't tell because it will spoil the game for some people) Eggman will say 'Shadow this may be the last time i will get to speak to you. I lied, i didn't create you my grandfather did, my robots found you injured and i fixed you up, you had amnesia'
There is no good, there is no evil, there is only power, and that power will be mine.
Tornado212 Posted at: 07:15 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599319
Tornado212
+
+
now whyd you have to go and tell them huh? lol well yea, hes right, its true.
darkprocess Posted at: 21:56 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 602317
darkprocess
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Dec-2005 gogeta ssj4 said:Shadow didn't die, if you have been on the secret ending on the last boss on shadow the hedgehog. The gas from the comet is killing everyone and shadow is fighting a boss(I can't tell because it will spoil the game for some people) Eggman will say 'Shadow this may be the last time i will get to speak to you. I lied, i didn't create you my grandfather did, my robots found you injured and i fixed you up, you had amnesia'
secret ending??? how do i get that?
megashadow Posted at: 11:54 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603275
megashadow
Forum GuestMember
+
+
shadow wud well whip p.s. quote:
"He might lose because Sonic can use Chaos Control anytime he wants and he can also turn into SuperSonic.But Shadow can't because he is a clone. The real one died in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle."

shdow is not a clone he stuk himslef in chaos control and ended up in de robotnicks lab on sonic heros
manicgo54321 Posted at: 13:05 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605390
manicgo54321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Right...I think Shadow will win because he has Air shoes increasing speed, other moves such as chaos blast increasing power and he can use chaos control, chaos spear, and he can do everything sonic can do + he is the ultimate life form :P Sonic can't top that!

*SPOILER*
*Don't read rest unless you don't want me to spoil game*

Shadow didn't die in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Eggman got him back to health but put him in capsule like other shadows like in Sonic heroes (play sonic heroes or Shadow the Hedgehog to find out)
Ultimate Game Guru Posted at: 16:09 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 606960
Ultimate Game Guru
+
+
Shadow would whip Sonic's pansy little ***
And how do you become a moderator?
The undead army is coming. They will destroy everything. I know because I have seen it.
They will raid the cities and pull out peoples brains. They will torch all sources of convenience. They will kill us alll!!!!

AND I AM THEIR LEADER
ShadowthaHedgehog Posted at: 15:59 Feb10 2006 Post ID: 670663
ShadowthaHedgehog
+
+
I agree with Ultimate Game Guru(probably the most truthful thing I have ever heard in my life)
Don't mess with tha hedgehog
Kazuma12 Posted at: 22:03 Feb18 2006 Post ID: 693070
Kazuma12
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok Everyone says Shadow wins so this topic is closed Shadow is the Winner.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 264358

Post Top
Click to close