Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen

unlocking more costumes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 15:49 Feb09 2013 Post ID: 3212827
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I recently was curious how you're supposed to unlock more characters.Now obviously,when you beat the game for the first time, you unlock a bunch of characters.I did that,but then I unlocked a fw more characters.At first I didn't know what I was doing to make that happen,but I finally figured it out yesterday.To unlock the daimyos (they come with their main generals when unlocked),you have to enter a mission where the goal is NOT to kill that daimyo,you have to kill them,and then you hsve to carry their corpse to the exit. NOTE: You will fail the mission unless it's a reconnaissance mission.To unlock the leaders of the mosu ninja clan,the leader of the kenobi clan,and many other characters you have to make the story play out differently by choosing a different mission when you only have two to choose from.And finally to unlock Zen's different costumes you have to do the story on different difficulties and beat it. P.S.-you can also carry other peoples' bodies to the exit.
I hope this helped all of you out there that don't know how to unlock characters in this game.If any of you have information on this topic that I didn't include,be sure to post it.

A PlayStation Network member
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close