Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

SA2 Battle questions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

EarthlyGoddes Posted at: 12:58 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1125756
EarthlyGoddes
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
LOL! I haven't been here for a while but things have gone totally out of control. I came to check up on the questions and I see things about chaos killing other cahas, Fireballs, and cow skulls. WHAT THE HELL!!!! What have these people been doing for the past few months! If you ook at the past questions from WAYY back. they all calm and stuff, but then you get to the new ones and these people be actin' so stupi!! I'm sorry but this was just tooo funny. Especially the one with the chao killing chao. LOL!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sheiny Posted at: 20:02 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1126880
sheiny
+
+
Glad you're back to help out - the Stages and Missions are my focus, Chaos can be your thing!
Some people sure do have some crazy ideas and unique questions to put it nicely!
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
ryanluigi0 Posted at: 20:14 Dec31 2006 Post ID: 1258171
ryanluigi0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol EarthlyGoddes, that is pretty funny, I agree. There are some weird posts. Cow skulls, lol......... Gosh, I agree some people can be whackjobs (like me at some moments... FOR THE ALLIANCE!!! W00T GNOMES!)
at times....

And, if you have no idea what I am talking about, GO TO WORLDOFWARCRAFT.com BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL. That is all-thanks for your time.
Your account is banned for the time bein' as you do not have the age of 13 yet and will have to provide us parental permission.

This is for your own safety.
Earthly-Goddess2 Posted at: 03:37 Jan01 2007 Post ID: 1259359
Earthly-Goddess2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ahh, My old forum! Just had to check up on this.
control Posted at: 20:02 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1273120
control
P
Post Likes: 16
+
+
On 04-Nov-2006 EarthlyGoddes said:LOL! I haven't been here for a while but things have gone totally out of control. I came to check up on the questions and I see things about chaos killing other cahas, Fireballs, and cow skulls. WHAT THE HELL!!!! What have these people been doing for the past few months! If you ook at the past questions from WAYY back. they all calm and stuff, but then you get to the new ones and these people be actin' so stupi!! I'm sorry but this was just tooo funny. Especially the one with the chao killing chao. LOL!!!!
I know this is from a long time ago, but don't curse!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close