Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

We need a mod here! And How many emblems do you have?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Aunt Jemima AP Posted at: 19:06 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351837
Aunt Jemima AP
Post Likes: 0
+
+
SUP DAWG! whats up with ur sig? U should put keiths pic as ur sig and say - "This guy needs a date" call him at (whatever his number is) Wouldn't he crap himself! rofl Anyways- Im not gonna be at skool tomorrow because I am skipping out to go to bass pro shops and the sportmans expo near Harrisburg. So I guess skool won't be cool tomorrow! I'll bring u guys back some wiggly worms from the fish museum they r fun to throw at old ladies!!!! Anyways- I believe vern has graduated from the turd class and moved up to maggot or at least whale doo. Jaws is on on Saturday at 6 on AMC too. dananananananadanana!!! danana! That is a great movie!!! did raymondo give that book back? I checked the tyrees toilet one out. Ann is peed of at me cause i called he FLEABAG. She said her face is cleaner and prettier than mine. Well Im no JLO!!!! LOL but- I told her - SCREW YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PRISSY A--ED DRAMA QUEENS TOO! SO SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT. MAYBE I'LL VISIT YOU IN THE REAL WORLD SOME DAY. I will laugh my a-- of when she has no friends. Or when Im some high powered rocket scientist and go in to Goodwill and se her et fired!!!! FIRED FROM GOODWILL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Or dollar general!
What is it about Ann that turns k on? if u ask me shes not much of a prize! Well- ive had too much fun with this post and these guys are gonna be mad because I m gettin of topic! My cousin is stayin over and we'll post L8R. C u LATER!
P.S. Is k gonna send a a carnation- or a big sloppy you know what?
HAHAHA- I need to try decaf! oh what the hey! I will waste more space. I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO MAKE UP FROM SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
I augtta say screw em all! But I don't want that to affect my Harvard application. They think mr.brainiac is soooooooooo smart! Before he moved here I was the smart onnnnnnnne!!!! when we went up to by mrs.dusch a flower from vern all the cheerleaders asked if he was wibleys brother the brainiac. I said mmmmhmmm... they said what and i said excuse me-but i am the smartest girl-no offense to vern / they didn't give a friggin hoot!!!!! Its always him valedictorian and me celdictorian... blah blah blah- watch me blow a gasket at graduaton when he accepts the award. One thing about k- hes friggin brilliant at school but you should see the stuff he does at home!!!!
as at school and fs at home i tell ya! I love the kid- (not like he and ann- just as friend) but he is so darn goofy!
OKAY- I WASTED ENOUGH TIME ON THIS - I'LL POST LATER WITH MY COUSIN. They really need an IM on here
[center]
Join Team FOX 8!
"I've seen the Passion 38 times Kyle, Mel Gibson, Kyle, MEL-GIBSON."
~Eric Cartman~
Go to General Gamecube Forum!
Slayer-Tyranitar Posted at: 19:14 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351857
Slayer-Tyranitar
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Aunt Jemima AP said:SUP DAWG! whats up with ur sig? U should put keiths pic as ur sig and say - "This guy needs a date" call him at (whatever his number is) Wouldn't he crap himself! rofl Anyways- Im not gonna be at skool tomorrow because I am skipping out to go to bass pro shops and the sportmans expo near Harrisburg. So I guess skool won't be cool tomorrow! I'll bring u guys back some wiggly worms from the fish museum they r fun to throw at old ladies!!!! Anyways- I believe vern has graduated from the turd class and moved up to maggot or at least whale doo. Jaws is on on Saturday at 6 on AMC too. dananananananadanana!!! danana! That is a great movie!!! did raymondo give that book back? I checked the tyrees toilet one out. Ann is peed of at me cause i called he FLEABAG. She said her face is cleaner and prettier than mine. Well Im no JLO!!!! LOL but- I told her - SCREW YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PRISSY A--ED DRAMA QUEENS TOO! SO SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT. MAYBE I'LL VISIT YOU IN THE REAL WORLD SOME DAY. I will laugh my a-- of when she has no friends. Or when Im some high powered rocket scientist and go in to Goodwill and se her et fired!!!! FIRED FROM GOODWILL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Or dollar general!
What is it about Ann that turns k on? if u ask me shes not much of a prize! Well- ive had too much fun with this post and these guys are gonna be mad because I m gettin of topic! My cousin is stayin over and we'll post L8R. C u LATER!
HAHAHA- I need to try decaf! oh what the hey! I will waste more space. I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO MAKE UP FROM SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
I augtta say screw em all! But I don't want that to affect my Harvard application. They think mr.brainiac is soooooooooo smart! Before he moved here I was the smart onnnnnnnne!!!! when we went up to by mrs.dusch a flower from vern all the cheerleaders asked if he was wibleys brother the brainiac. I said mmmmhmmm... they said what and i said excuse me-but i am the smartest girl-no offense to vern / they didn't give a friggin hoot!!!!! Its always him valedictorian and me celdictorian... blah blah blah- watch me blow a gasket at graduaton when he accepts the award. One thing about k- hes friggin brilliant at school but you should see the stuff he does at home!!!!
as at school and fs at home i tell ya! I love the kid- (not like he and ann- just as friend) but he is so darn goofy!
OKAY- I WASTED ENOUGH TIME ON THIS - I'LL POST LATER WITH MY COUSIN. They really need an IM on here
WOW, you wrote a lot!

Join Team Shinobi, Team Sonic
http://media.putfile.com/naruto-74 http://media.putfile.com/Naruto-21
playswithwii Posted at: 19:28 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351910
playswithwii
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Aunt Jemima AP said:SUP DAWG! whats up with ur sig? U should put keiths pic as ur sig and say - "This guy needs a date" call him at (whatever his number is) Wouldn't he crap himself! rofl Anyways- Im not gonna be at skool tomorrow because I am skipping out to go to bass pro shops and the sportmans expo near Harrisburg. So I guess skool won't be cool tomorrow! I'll bring u guys back some wiggly worms from the fish museum they r fun to throw at old ladies!!!! Anyways- I believe vern has graduated from the turd class and moved up to maggot or at least whale doo. Jaws is on on Saturday at 6 on AMC too. dananananananadanana!!! danana! That is a great movie!!! did raymondo give that book back? I checked the tyrees toilet one out. Ann is peed of at me cause i called he FLEABAG. She said her face is cleaner and prettier than mine. Well Im no JLO!!!! LOL but- I told her - SCREW YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PRISSY A--ED DRAMA QUEENS TOO! SO SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT. MAYBE I'LL VISIT YOU IN THE REAL WORLD SOME DAY. I will laugh my a-- of when she has no friends. Or when Im some high powered rocket scientist and go in to Goodwill and se her et fired!!!! FIRED FROM GOODWILL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Or dollar general!
Ok in this order:

"sup", my sig is way better than rocky balboa,rofl,yes,oh?,cool!,old ladies rofl, I am scared of worms, whale doo, dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum,yup,no he checked it out,fleabag lol,ok,ok,rofl,yes,dollar general FTW, omg ya,ok, c ya, well maybe not lol, decaf sucks, so do I, yep, ok, yep he is, haha, I think Fabio or Jacob will make celdictorian, ok blow away, yes true, mhmm, yes they are working on getting an IM I heard.

Well see ya

ST you will get used to it lol..

« Last edited by playswithwii on Feb 8th 2007 »
control Posted at: 19:30 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351919
control
P
Post Likes: 16
+
+
Uhh why is everyone leaving?!?!
playswithwii Posted at: 19:31 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351922
playswithwii
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 control said:Uhh why is everyone leaving?!?!
Leaving where?
Aunt Jemima AP Posted at: 19:46 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351958
Aunt Jemima AP
+
+
hey- i am way smarter than Fabio and Jake- they are retarded. I have had at least a 98.6% GPA all grading pds. Jake and fabio have never had higher grades than me!!! hahahahahahahah They are a bunch of degos and they suck. They have no special priviledges since they are teachers kids. I heard that they weren't even in the top 15 in the grade. I AM SO STINKIN SMART!!!! HAHAHA
P.S. u make me sound like an idiota!!!!!
I wil be valedictorian if its the last thing I ever do!
Mr. Cherubini said me and Keith switched on and off for highest grades every year. FABIO AND JAKE CAN SHOVE THEIR GPAS (whatever they may be) up their a--s!
[center]
Join Team FOX 8!
~Eric Cartman~
playswithwii Posted at: 19:50 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351967
playswithwii
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Wow bad temper..
control Posted at: 19:54 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351973
control
P
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Aunt Jemima AP said:hey- i am way smarter than Fabio and Jake- they are retarded. I have had at least a 98.6% GPA all grading pds. Jake and fabio have never had higher grades than me!!! hahahahahahahah They are a bunch of degos and they suck. They have no special priviledges since they are teachers kids. I heard that they weren't even in the top 15 in the grade. I AM SO STINKIN SMART!!!! HAHAHA
P.S. u make me sound like an idiota!!!!!
I wil be valedictorian if its the last thing I ever do!
Mr. Cherubini said me and Keith switched on and off for highest grades every year. FABIO AND JAKE CAN SHOVE THEIR GPAS (whatever they may be) up their a--s!
Well, there's only one guy smarter...that's me!
Aunt Jemima AP Posted at: 20:04 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351988
Aunt Jemima AP
+
+
Whats ur GPA?
Playswithwii- this is for your benefit
[center]
Join Team FOX 8!
~Eric Cartman~
Slayer-Tyranitar Posted at: 20:06 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351992
Slayer-Tyranitar
+
+
Hey Hey HEY!!!! Let ME post! OK I forgot :( but Control and I go to the same school, and he's a genius-I'm serious!

Join Team Shinobi, Team Sonic
http://media.putfile.com/naruto-74 http://media.putfile.com/Naruto-21
control Posted at: 20:19 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352023
control
P
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Slayer-Tyranitar said:Hey Hey HEY!!!! Let ME post! OK I forgot :( but Control and I go to the same school, and he's a genius-I'm serious!
Well that's good BUT I'm STILL NOT IMPORTANT, or maybe I am...
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 20:21 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352027
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I'm surprised how many poeple came.

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
control Posted at: 20:24 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352036
control
P
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 TWILIGHT LINK said:I'm surprised how many poeple came.
Well I have my ways!
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 20:36 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352077
TWILIGHT LINK
+
+
You are amazing.O.O

control Posted at: 20:40 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352089
control
P
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 TWILIGHT LINK said:You are amazing.O.O
Yep, like the time when I shut down nearly a whole website!
Aunt Jemima AP Posted at: 21:39 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352248
Aunt Jemima AP
+
+
Well what is ur gpa? Just curious.
[center]
Join Team FOX 8!
~Eric Cartman~
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 21:53 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1352265
TWILIGHT LINK
+
+
Who are you talking to? And what are you talking about AJAP?

Control: That's pretty tough.

control Posted at: 18:34 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1354350
control
P
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 Aunt Jemima AP said:Well what is ur gpa? Just curious.
I don't bother checking such PATHETIC versions of thinking, well if you really wanted to know it's 3.9, to be more specific it's 3.975.

So that is 99.375% to be exact

« Last edited by control on Feb 9th 2007 »
Aunt Jemima AP Posted at: 15:04 Feb10 2007 Post ID: 1356965
Aunt Jemima AP
+
+
Holy Heck - you must be a genius!
HARVARD HERE WE COME!
[center]
Join Team FOX 8!
~Eric Cartman~
Aunt Jemima AP Posted at: 15:26 Feb10 2007 Post ID: 1357066
Aunt Jemima AP
+
+
control- you are a regular keith weible! Thats our brainiac.
hes the smartest kid in our grade (well.....besides me) the funny thing is that we have been best friends since we were 2. OKAY see you guys later.
OKAY- I am starting a team soon- it will be open before the end of the month.

IT WILL BE UNDER:
Guild of sonic adventure 2 battle
make sure you join
[center]
Join Team FOX 8!
~Eric Cartman~
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: