Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

What kind of Chao do you have?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Dr. Ivo Robotnik Posted at: 15:19 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1838983
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have only 2 successful chao, dark and hero, both of which i raised to win all the races.

I've always believed that a fast chao is a winning chao, both are speed, but I've never really been a good chaos raiser. I just cram them with skeleton dogs, half fish, chao fruit, and chaos drives. Then i leave to earn more rings and collect more animals/drives. But I still get that sort of fatherly pride knowing they're both very strong for their age.
Conquering the world, one step at a time.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sonic_Master Posted at: 22:10 Aug25 2007 Post ID: 1874332
Sonic_Master
Zhuli! Do the thing!
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 14-Aug-2007 Dr. Ivo Robotnik said:I have only 2 successful chao, dark and hero, both of which i raised to win all the races.

I've always believed that a fast chao is a winning chao, both are speed, but I've never really been a good chaos raiser. I just cram them with skeleton dogs, half fish, chao fruit, and chaos drives. Then i leave to earn more rings and collect more animals/drives. But I still get that sort of fatherly pride knowing they're both very strong for their age.
When you say "win all races," you mean every race except Dark race for ur Hero chao, and every race except Hero race for ur Dark chao, right?
Where's my sig?
Dr. Ivo Robotnik Posted at: 03:31 Aug28 2007 Post ID: 1880959
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
+
+
On 25-Aug-2007 Sonic_Master said:When you say "win all races," you mean every race except Dark race for ur Hero chao, and every race except Hero race for ur Dark chao, right?
Yeah, I guess.
It was my belief that even after reincarnation the character still gets to keep its medals.
I had decided to just let them evolve on their own, then raise them again so that they can finish the ones they couldn't before.
I realized that it would have been less effort to make a neutral chao to do all the races, and because of that I lost all enthusiasm for raising any more chao. So I ended up just putting all of my chao into the norm garden, which is 5, and moved onto something else.

« Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik on Aug 28th 2007 »
Conquering the world, one step at a time.
Sonic_Master Posted at: 07:36 Sep09 2007 Post ID: 1904986
Sonic_Master
Zhuli! Do the thing!
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 28-Aug-2007 Dr. Ivo Robotnik said:Yeah, I guess.
It was my belief that even after reincarnation the character still gets to keep its medals.
I had decided to just let them evolve on their own, then raise them again so that they can finish the ones they couldn't before.
I realized that it would have been less effort to make a neutral chao to do all the races, and because of that I lost all enthusiasm for raising any more chao. So I ended up just putting all of my chao into the norm garden, which is 5, and moved onto something else.
I have 3 chaos chao (one of each attribute), tha are going to become very successful (one already is). Smile
Where's my sig?
Shmitty_Chao Posted at: 15:53 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1957334
Shmitty_Chao
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My best chao is...

Shmitty
Hero Chao
Fly: Level
Swim: Level
Run: Level
Power: Level
Stamina: Level
Personality: Naive
Egg: Normal Egg
Type: None

I'll give you the stats later. Can't use my TV right now.
I'm here. Anything else you want from me?
MILES_4172 Posted at: 18:50 Oct26 2007 Post ID: 1970837
MILES_4172
The Snesknight
+
+
i have all charecter chao and a death chao and some other good ones

After All These Years....I'm Back.
Best Team Ever.
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close