Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Unexpected Omochao phrases

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Dr. Ivo Robotnik Posted at: 15:07 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1838953
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Once, out of curiousity, I picked up a nearby Omochao and ran thru the goal ring, and by doing so, omochao said something I had never expected. He said "hm, this looks like a game I've seen before."

Any of you gamers out there ever experienced something like that?
Conquering the world, one step at a time.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
twilight_master Posted at: 18:19 Aug15 2007 Post ID: 1842634
twilight_master
+
+
yeah, in white jungle he says "this fog reminds me of san francisco"

thanks to ieatwyverns for the awesome sig. btw, the letters above vengence is bliss, my screen name
dragon quest monsters joker is the best game possible besides ZELDA
WOOT ZELDA AND DRAGON WARRIOR!!!!!!
Sonic_Master Posted at: 17:43 Aug16 2007 Post ID: 1845848
Sonic_Master
Zhuli! Do the thing!
Post Likes: 2
+
+
T_M, please don't double post ~post deleted~

And as for the random phrases, I don't think I've heard any...
Where's my sig?
frog 0 Posted at: 20:14 Aug16 2007 Post ID: 1846153
frog 0
Post Likes: 1
+
+
i never carry omochao when i go through goal rings, i ussually kill em when i see em.
twilight_master Posted at: 10:31 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1847230
twilight_master
+
+
On 16-Aug-2007 frog 0 said:i never carry omochao when i go through goal rings, i ussually kill em when i see em.
lol cheers to that!Evil

thanks to ieatwyverns for the awesome sig. btw, the letters above vengence is bliss, my screen name
dragon quest monsters joker is the best game possible besides ZELDA
WOOT ZELDA AND DRAGON WARRIOR!!!!!!
Dr. Ivo Robotnik Posted at: 14:40 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1847939
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
+
+
On 15-Aug-2007 twilight_master said:yeah, in white jungle he says "this fog reminds me of san francisco"
Really? Awesome. I have reason to believe omochao only does it with Sonic and Shadow. In the City Escape omochao says something about "That big fall scared me" or something. Neither Tails or I can pick up anything, and as for Knuckles and Rouge, there are no goal rings.

« Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik on Aug 17th 2007 »
Sonic_Master Posted at: 16:41 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1848243
Sonic_Master
Zhuli! Do the thing!
+
+
On 17-Aug-2007 Dr. Ivo Robotnik said:Really? Awesome. I have reason to believe omochao only does it with Sonic and Shadow. In the City Escape omochao says something about "That big fall scared me" or something. Neither Tails or I can pick up anything, and as for Knuckles and Rouge, there are no goal rings.
By "you", you mean Dr. Eggman, right?
Where's my sig?
Dr. Ivo Robotnik Posted at: 21:58 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1848959
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
+
+
On 17-Aug-2007 Sonic_Master said:By "you", you mean Dr. Eggman, right?
Eh, er, right. Anyway, I tried a little harder with the searching, and I haven't been lucky enough to find anymore Omochao around the areas. Its very hard to do it. On top of that I continued to try it with Knuckles, because I suspected achieving the third Shard was equal to touching the goal ring, and it wasn't easy either, but it ended up as a failure because in the end Knuckles was incapable of getting Omochao to say anything unusual. So as far as I can tell there are only 3 phrases he can say, 1 is with shadow in white Jungle, the other is in crazy gadget, and in City Escape. That is my final conclusion. If anybody else wishes to contribute to this thread feel free to do so, but the reason for starting this thread was to inform those of this little easter egg that nobody seems to have noticed spare a select few. And if anybody else cares to know. If you were to look close enough at some of the walls that represent little stores in City Escape, you would notice that there are Budweiser signs, spelt backwards on some.

« Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik on Aug 24th 2007 »
Sonic_Master Posted at: 22:08 Aug25 2007 Post ID: 1874330
Sonic_Master
Zhuli! Do the thing!
+
+
On 17-Aug-2007 Dr. Ivo Robotnik said:Eh, er, right. Anyway, I tried a little harder with the searching, and I haven't been lucky enough to find anymore Omochao around the areas. Its very hard to do it. On top of that I continued to try it with Knuckles, because I suspected achieving the third Shard was equal to touching the goal ring, and it wasn't easy either, but it ended up as a failure because in the end Knuckles was incapable of getting Omochao to say anything unusual. So as far as I can tell there are only 3 phrases he can say, 1 is with shadow in white Jungle, the other is in crazy gadget, and in City Escape. That is my final conclusion. If anybody else wishes to contribute to this thread feel free to do so, but the reason for starting this thread was to inform those of this little easter egg that nobody seems to have noticed spare a select few. And if anybody else cares to know. If you were to look close enough at some of the walls that represent little stores in City Escape, you would notice that there are Budweiser signs, spelt backwards on some.
Budweiser, Really? I gotta see
Where's my sig?
Dr. Ivo Robotnik Posted at: 03:17 Aug27 2007 Post ID: 1878001
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
+
+
On 25-Aug-2007 Sonic_Master said:Budweiser, Really? I gotta see
I'd love to post you a cropped screen print , but I don't think I have the right tools to hook my gamecube to my computer. But I will certainly try just as soon as i figure out how. Then I'll play the game on my computer and do a screen print, crop it and try to paste it when I edit this post later on, after I figure out how.
MILES_4172 Posted at: 08:55 Oct24 2007 Post ID: 1967470
MILES_4172
The Snesknight
+
+
yeah ive herad one before in city escape"alright ill eat my veggies"
and"you need a teddy bear"lol

After All These Years....I'm Back.
Best Team Ever.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close