Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Battle

HELP!!!!!!!! I NEED A WORTHY OPPONENT!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Gizoid God of Wrath Posted at: 15:10 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 10718
Gizoid God of Wrath
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I NEED SOMEONE TO BATTLE IM SO BORED PLUS I BEAT THE GAME SOMEWHERE AROUND 600 TIMES.
note iv lost only 3 battles.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DragonMan EXE. Posted at: 13:38 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 33934
DragonMan EXE.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
pfft yeah right I bet you barely beat it once either way I'm sure you've lost about 80 battles at least, anyways if you'v beaten all that then how many skill points do you have? and have you ever thought that you could be talking to people in different countries, so how exactly do you expect to get to them. even if you could find me I bet you would lose QUITE a bit anyways this topic is like a month old so this post is useless
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:36 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69447
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think this post is good.The whole Sonic Battle is a bit hard but on the other hand easy to beat due to Emerl being so cool and powerful.Anyway,here's a HARD but worthy challenge then Gizoid God of Wrath.Put on all the old abilites and then fight the following team.Shadow,Tails and Cream.I hate losing this battle a lotta the time,but it keeps me occupied.Oh yeah,remember to take off all the support abillites as well and you can keep on at least Attack Support 4.Tell me how many times you can beat it in 5 days.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Tylky Posted at: 13:44 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118255
Tylky
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo gizoid...reply 2 these guys....or R U JUST SCARED THAT THEY'LL MOUTH AT AT U MORE EH?(sorry about the caps)hahahahahahaha!y dnt u try wat t0ms0nic sed but dnt b emerl b sum1 like cream and fight ultimate emerl...the ull b crushed!
Heres my amazing SONIC website: http://milesknuckles.bravehost.com
t0ms0nic Posted at: 12:51 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120134
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ive doen that before,it takes skill.(like yours truly)
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Keyblade Master Posted at: 07:43 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139023
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'd take yo on gizoid, my emerls got lodz of character combos and special emerl abilities.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
t0ms0nic Posted at: 08:40 May08 2005 Post ID: 155796
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think we all have some (or all,like me),and we would like to abttle him.But one prob...WE CAN'T FIGHT EACH OTHER OVER THE INTERNET!It would be cool if we could though.
Necromancer54 Posted at: 12:53 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225734
Necromancer54
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude If you use tons of emerls ultimate abilities and ????'s and Combos its like cheating this is what u do got to battle mode and fight Chaos , E-102 , and Shadow all on super powerful , on the same team all against u without any combos , ???'s or ulimate skills just with your favorite attacks on 99 Ko mode and they cant hurt each other . Super fun and hard oh and Tylky you cant fight ultimate emerl with someone like cream .
like the whole world the silent warrior of death is unmercifull that one's a Necromancer he summons Hordes of undead to obliterate his enemies
thats me!!^_^
Necromancer54 Posted at: 12:54 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225738
Necromancer54
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(:SORRY ACCIDENTSmile
like the whole world the silent warrior of death is unmercifull that one's a Necromancer he summons Hordes of undead to obliterate his enemies
thats me!!^_^
one of many masters Posted at: 13:35 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230800
one of many masters
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For a better challenge than t0ms0nic's, go on Battle Mode, battle alone, tag battle: you against everyone, K.O., enemies have 99 lives and are super powerful. You're Emerl with the beginner abilities. All your enemies are E-102, but on the field there will be two Emerls identical to E-102. Chose Emerald Beach as a stage. Tell me if you can beat it in less than an hour!
hypersonic5 Posted at: 10:07 Aug21 2005 Post ID: 356179
hypersonic5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it sounds impossible to me
t0ms0nic Posted at: 04:23 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 392868
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Aug-2005 hypersonic5 said: it sounds impossible to me
It's not.I can whip anything with anyone.I just play the game so much,I know when the enemy's going to do their attack,and how to counter it.
sonicfan Posted at: 17:36 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468602
sonicfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey man i used to play this game nonstop and most of you will think im lying when i say... I HAVE ALL OF EMERLS ULTIMATE MOVES!!! Yeah. i did not cheat or nothing. So then try fighting me someday. (hehhehehehehhe)
THE ULTIMATE SONIC MASTER!!! YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 05:10 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 469516
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Oct-2005 sonicfan said:hey man i used to play this game nonstop and most of you will think im lying when i say... I HAVE ALL OF EMERLS ULTIMATE MOVES!!! Yeah. i did not cheat or nothing. So then try fighting me someday. (hehhehehehehhe)
*yawns* It's not that hard to get them.I got them all on the Day I got the game.You just need to get the right skills when you finish the battle,and the Virtual Battle's are EASY.I set my Emerl up with a Mixture of Sonic,Amy,Tails,Shadow,and Rouge.After setting up the skills,I was able to easily fight through Virtual Battle's.

NOTE:You can't equip all of Emerl's Ultimate Skill's,seeing as you only get a Maxinum of 500 Skill Points.
sonicfan Posted at: 17:31 Nov01 2005 Post ID: 500927
sonicfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I didnt equip them i said i HAVE all of them. I kinda burned out on this game cuz after you beat it a few times it gets kind of boring.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 17:19 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 504387
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How can it be when there's over 3000 different combinations and Attack Style's for Emerl to try out?I equip mostly a balance of Sonic,Shadow,Tails,Amy and Rouge skills,since they all have a special ability just waiting to be released...namely,Shadow's Air Chaos Burst.
hypersonic5 Posted at: 06:08 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 558121
hypersonic5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
don't we all meet up in one place to play aganist each other
milotic_d Posted at: 22:14 Dec11 2005 Post ID: 559517
milotic_d
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I kick butt @ the game. Challenge me! I have the best combos. >:(
red shard Posted at: 15:38 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 666767
red shard
+
+
haha no way any of you could I have evrey singel ablitey all 3000 of them
sonicfan Posted at: 11:48 Jun06 2006 Post ID: 855816
sonicfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dont think i have ALL of them but i know i sure have a whole crap-load of them! Also i said i have all of the ult moves not all the moves

« Last edited by sonicfan on Jun 6th 2006 »
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close