Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Rush

Super?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Tornado212 Posted at: 17:52 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581287
Tornado212
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok, you need all the emeralds to go super, but what happens when you do? if anyone ever posts here, please tell me!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sonicfan Posted at: 20:37 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589103
sonicfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
idunno im stuck on the second level omfg
THE ULTIMATE SONIC MASTER!!! YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME!
Tornado212 Posted at: 14:54 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 601501
Tornado212
+
+
the water one? ugh, that took me forever lol
sonicfan Posted at: 17:25 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603943
sonicfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
now im stuck on the level where your up way in the sky.
Shadow148 Posted at: 21:09 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 606154
Shadow148
+
+
that one's hard! I've beaten the game so I can help! Just keep running and grinding and when you get to a UFO then you'll have to have a lot of lives because you won't understand the UFO controls at first and probably crash and die. You will die a lot on the UFO parts. Once you memorize the path though, you'll be able to get past that though. The boss is the toughest one to me! Just spin dash to avoid the bullets, press a and b to get past the wind machine parts, to avoid the parts where Eggman Nega crashes into you, spin dash just when he is very,very close, and for the crushing parts just wait for him to fall then take a few steps foreward. Soon you will move on to the next zone.
sonicfan Posted at: 19:45 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610484
sonicfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
whats the next few levels?
Shadow148 Posted at: 21:05 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610563
Shadow148
+
+
there is only one which is zone 7. Zone 7 is the same for Blaze and Sonic. Basicly it's just about everything you've incountered thus far, but UFOs have been replaced with rockets. Rockets move very fast, and it is very dangerous to attempt a turn on the rockets without extreme skill! The boss is Blaze(or Sonic if you are Blaze). Jumping is the best skill to have because they almost never use their special moves. Blaze's special move is a fire eruption and Sonic's is a tornado. For Blaze's fire just stay away from the rings of fire on the floor when she jumps in the air and poses just like on the title screen. For Sonic's tornado just RUN!!! Be aware because he may move to where you are. For part 2 just press A and B as fast as you can! An easy cheat for A and B is rubbing your thumb across the two buttons. Oh yeah if you are collecting the chaos emeralds then practice a lot because zone 7's chaos emerald is the hardest one to get. If you need any more help, just post here!
Keyblade Master Posted at: 13:54 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 666592
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[b][/b]SPOILER:::

when you become super sonic you have to do battle in space against eggman and eggman nega. For the first 30 seconds you're avoiding asteroids and a laser attack while collecting rings. after that you face eggman in battle which consists of him making you drop ring count and you smacking attacks back at him. Once you've hit him 2 times (if you're playing easy mode) eggman will retreat and nega comes in. You then play as blaze avoiding asteroids except this time you have to shoot fireballs at him. Eggman and eggman nega change round after every 2 hits (the final time you have to hit 3) and there are 5 rounds.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Sonic#1fan Posted at: 06:35 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 897967
Sonic#1fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am up to the F zone. U have to beat this huge robot. Hes just to hard. I hit him 3-4 times then i am dead. And i am on that level with Sonic and Blaze.
Power2themarshmallow Posted at: 16:22 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1049452
Power2themarshmallow
+
+
Blaze looks cool in super form, her fur turns red and she catches fire....
[center]
Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
PBR FC: 1590-1754-9661

^Thank you, Dark_wolf33!^
Case is still waiting- If you care about SGX, put this in your sig. Wait, get outta my sig, you! SGX is back!
The GSC remake is confirmed!
MILES_4172 Posted at: 22:52 Nov14 2006 Post ID: 1147450
MILES_4172
The Snesknight
+
+
its burning blaze and super sonic they have to battle both eggmans in a snake like thing first with sonic wait until nega shoots out what look like cans then charge at them then they will hit him he will go back and the machine will go upside down then its blazes turn just wait after its done attacking then throw a fire ball at it also keep ring if it reaches 0 you die it also gets faster and harder if you want to know the ending just let me know

After All These Years....I'm Back.
Best Team Ever.
pickachu143 Posted at: 10:37 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343223
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
super sonic? fire blaze? ive completed the game up to f stage, i think i have all emeralds.Can anyone tell me the levels you get the chaos emeralds on?
Annie Horsman Posted at: 17:02 Apr10 2007 Post ID: 1507444
Annie Horsman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i am so confused i just got the game and am only up to the night carnaval on both sonic and blaze and i cant pass it HELP PLZZ!!!!!!Doh
MILES_4172 Posted at: 22:10 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1512111
MILES_4172
The Snesknight
+
+
tell me ive pasted it 3 times and with blaze she gets the emralds after a boos battle and with sonic any level with all 8 levels and there will b a star weel thing and you need to charge when you r on it. and then u use the stylis to get a amount of ringd and if u pass u win the emrald

After All These Years....I'm Back.
Best Team Ever.
hms523355 Posted at: 09:41 Jul23 2007 Post ID: 1768836
hms523355
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's basically the special stages from sonic 2 except you control sonic with the stylus heres a tip to help you beat the harder special stages: before you start the special stage set your ds down on a flat surfess and hold the stylus in your left hand start the special stage and pause with your right hand and with the stylus still in your left hand touch the area you want sonic at un-pause then re-pause right away you will notice that sonic has moved to the area you're touching keep repeating the prosses and you can slowly inch your way through each special stage and also the robot you fight in the extra zone as super sonic and burning blaze is called the egg salemander.

« Last edited by hms523355 on Jul 23rd 2007 »
twilight_master Posted at: 14:42 Sep17 2007 Post ID: 1918412
twilight_master
+
+
yeah, the last emerald is the ABSOLUTE hardest to get, am i right?

thanks to ieatwyverns for the awesome sig. btw, the letters above vengence is bliss, my screen name
dragon quest monsters joker is the best game possible besides ZELDA
WOOT ZELDA AND DRAGON WARRIOR!!!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:11 Feb15 2013 Post ID: 3215292
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do iget 100 percent i finished f zone so many times i still do not know how to get on extra
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:18 Feb15 2013 Post ID: 3215296
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
please someone reply
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:19 Feb15 2013 Post ID: 3215297
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
please somebody plz plz plzPray
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close