Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Unleashed

Sonic Unleashed Reviews

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

darkraiarceus911 Posted at: 22:41 Nov24 2008 Post ID: 2486835
darkraiarceus911
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Turns out this game is actually getting some good ratings:
http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14242720.html
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3171439
http://www.gamedaily.com/games/sonic-unleashed/wii/game-reviews/review/7042/2206/
http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/sonic_unleashed_review_wii/

I think I`m gonna get this game. most reviews are over 6 and compared to others well, this is great!

rust45 Posted at: 01:02 Nov26 2008 Post ID: 2487715
rust45
Post Likes: 1
+
+
You know not all of those reviews are too positive, they only show the game to be playable, not enjoyable. Although Nintendo Power did give it an 8/10 so not too bad.

Anyway, from seeing some gameplay and reading reviews, I believe the Hedgehog gameplay will be awesome and that the werehog will be playable but not too great which is bad because there is more werehog then hedgehog, Overall though, I think this will be worth my time.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Name:Towns FC:0430 7936 6438

Avy=Genki Sig=Genki
darkraiarceus911 Posted at: 13:53 Nov26 2008 Post ID: 2488123
darkraiarceus911
+
+
yeah but on places like youtube were people give personal reviews almost all of them like the game I think it`s pretty cool though and I`m gonna buy it.

MILES_4172 Posted at: 11:39 Dec05 2008 Post ID: 2495070
MILES_4172
The Snesknight
+
+
HA i knew this game is good

After All These Years....I'm Back.
Best Team Ever.
darkraiarceus911 Posted at: 18:32 Dec05 2008 Post ID: 2495306
darkraiarceus911
+
+
yeah thankfully maybe the next game will be as good as sonic adventure considering sega finally gets what they need to do.

STULF the 20X6 hdog Posted at: 20:21 Dec06 2008 Post ID: 2496037
STULF the 20X6 hdog
+
+
I rented the Wii version and I have to say as a gamer I'm pleasedThumbs Up, but as a fan of the blue blur himself, I'm a little disappointedShame. I'm not going to go over any details other than the sonic levels are quite enjoyable even if they've been shortened and the werehog levels are upbeat, but upstage the sonic levels with the excessive amount and is slightly repeatitive due to the shortened move set, varity of enemies, and the way too easy boss battles in both styles of gameplay. I am eager to play the more complete version on the 360 or PS3.
Side note: In most forums I've posted in to prove that this and other sonic games are good if not decent, and in most occurences when I did so, people simply stopped posting for a whatever reason. Could someone tell me why? I either think that they found a point in there that out proved their own, this shown when I've asked questions and having no response, or that I'm simply being rude and not realizing it.

« Last edited by STULF the 20X6 hdog on Dec 6th 2008 »
Pokemon party yet to be made.(??/??/??)
Trainer Card coming soon after.
Many wisdoms hide behind many masks of personalty. STULF the 20X6 Hedgedog
MILES_4172 Posted at: 23:51 Dec06 2008 Post ID: 2496159
MILES_4172
The Snesknight
+
+
umm okay...........................
Still gonna buy gona love it!!

Best Team Ever.
STULF the 20X6 hdog Posted at: 16:57 Dec08 2008 Post ID: 2496927
STULF the 20X6 hdog
+
+
My friend is getting a 360 soon so I should be able to play the more complete and polished version if he decides to get it, which is very likely.
Pokemon party yet to be made.(??/??/??)
Trainer Card coming soon after.
Many wisdoms hide behind many masks of personalty. STULF the 20X6 Hedgedog
PhilXZ Posted at: 16:59 Dec08 2008 Post ID: 2496931
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
+
This is some very good news. I might buy it!
bomba Posted at: 17:15 Dec08 2008 Post ID: 2496951
bomba
+
+
I have it, I personally think it's an amazing game, alot of people are just biased torwards the hedgehog.

I absolutley love the daytime levels, it's what I've been needing in a Sonic game for far to long. Though on the Wii they can be rather short, Getting an S rank is alot of fun because it's not to easy but not to hard as well, it's at the right difficulty to make it enjoyable. My favorite addition here is the Sonic Drift, it's just plain fun to use. The boost can be good or bad, depending on which controller you use, if it's the Nunchuck, shaking can get annoying, not to bad but can also be unresponsive, though with the Gamecube (My personal favorite) it's as simple as....well....pressing a button that always responds when you wanna first use it. The quick step is amazingly useful as well. Plus makes it so you can move left ro right without losing speed, thus going faster, and it' that what a sonic game is all about? Anyways, theres a lot more I could say on daytime levels, but I'm gonna stop there.

Now for nighttime levels, where to begin, in the begginning, these are the most dreaded thing I thought, they become repetetive and boring, not to mention long, plus after doing a wherehog level, theres another one right after that, sometimes enough to make you have the "Screw That" desicion and go play something else, though from personal experience, they got funner as the game progressed, maybe it just grew on me, I don't know. Once again I prefered the GameCube controller, with the nunchuck, it was really akward flailing my arms around such as I would in wii Sport's Boxing, though sometimes it's get's really repetitive, soem parts can be fun, such as boss fights, or throwing enemies and making them hit another enemy (Such a satisfying sound).

Well theres my review, I wasn't able to try out the 360 version yet or the Classic Controller. But all in all I give it an 8.5-9/10

MILES_4172 Posted at: 10:13 Dec11 2008 Post ID: 2498448
MILES_4172
The Snesknight
+
+
yes on the Wii it has gotten an 8 out of 10 and for the other systems a 7 so im going to get it for Wii

Best Team Ever.
Ju Ju Man Posted at: 22:12 Jan09 2009 Post ID: 2516870
Ju Ju Man
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Well, me being a huge Sonic fan, I do belive I'll get this. Wasen't sure, if I was...Sonic the Hedgehog '08 was a huge dissapointment.
Want to help a brother out? Click Here and hit "Start Generating"!

"Argh! He's not gonna get away with this!"
Chaos Sonic Posted at: 20:06 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518373
Chaos Sonic
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Thanks for bumping it. >_>

~Closed~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 485862