Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Spyro: A Heros Tail

Cloud Domain

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Tatertot4 Posted at: 21:23 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 999842
Tatertot4
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I can't get past the part after you get the supercharge gadget, after you jump on the floating platforms where do you go from there?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Metalic Posted at: 19:46 Jan04 2007 Post ID: 1270561
Metalic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you mean the ones where there are two higher than you can jump, and two below that you can jump to but can't get anywhere from?

Those are useless until you press a button to get to the other side, they are simply a means of getting there and back quickly. Go back to where you first started in the cloud domain, jump onto the fan platform on the left when facing moneybags. Don't go straight though, if you turn you'll see another a series of platforms leading upward. Jump from one to the other until you get to the top, there should be one moving up and down, and a dissapearing one, don't jump to the blue one, stay on the fan platform until it goes up. The jump onto the platform with the chickens on it. Near that platform there should be two circular plat forms, when you jump on one the rim lights up purple and the other moves. It shouldn't take long for you to find out how to use them. After that just go from there...

If this wasn't what you were having trouble with, pardon me XD. I'm tired and am to desperate to get to the next realm to sleep... -.-.
lilbit_miers Posted at: 20:29 Oct07 2007 Post ID: 1945400
lilbit_miers
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey are you talking about where the ruins are?
I seriously need help in finding my way through there.
harstad4 Posted at: 16:22 Oct19 2007 Post ID: 1960561
harstad4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i couldn't get past the floating gadgets and i couldn't find any help so i sold the game.
Dille Posted at: 18:41 Jan09 2008 Post ID: 2072608
Dille
Forum GuestMember
+
+
in the map there is those ******* black areas but we just don't know how we can get there ?! and where in the hell there all a ******* canon ?!?!?!?! ...that we can open one ******* door ! and we just don't know how to get up so we can destroy those ******* cristals !!
if you don't answer then you can kiss my black *** ************ !!!

my english is not very good but try to understand a little. your mother is in my closet.
Dille Posted at: 18:48 Jan09 2008 Post ID: 2072614
Dille
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this sucks.
Dille Posted at: 18:55 Jan09 2008 Post ID: 2072617
Dille
Forum GuestMember
+
+
we're stuck in here..
twoheadedwolf Posted at: 18:15 Jun28 2008 Post ID: 2302100
twoheadedwolf
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im stuck on the domain to and i need to get to the other part where there is elder you go out on where that dude with the shield and there are sum floaty thingys and wehen you get to the second theres one with a big house thing i tried to jump but he wont grab so i dont no how to get to that part
jasmin_jnc Posted at: 13:15 Aug30 2008 Post ID: 2404092
jasmin_jnc
*Couture Princess*
Post Likes: 1
+
+
in the cloud domain
you cannot get on the floating platforms from the supercharge powerup. That is used to get the gems on the previous platform and to open up the door on the closest round platform. to get where the floating platforms are on the other side, you have to go to the beginning of the level. Then go up to the round room with a circle switch in the middle. There is another switch on the right side of the room. Ram into it. Then after the little scene, go to the middle of the runway between the beginning and the round room. There are two switches. One on the left and one on the right. Jump on the one to the right, if you are leaving the round room. If you are coming from the beginning it will be from the left. This is a little way to getting a light gem. Now if you go to the other switch, you should see a guy with a balloon. Follow that way and you should end up going to the opposite side of the floating platforms.

I can never find a man more truer than my BF *Patrick* *love you always and forever* ~Jasmin

Want to be added to my friend list? You will find me roaming around in forum games so just ask!
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:06 Feb21 2015 Post ID: 3371849
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do you get to the cloud domain I cant find it?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close