Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

worst prestige class

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

leon roks Posted at: 16:41 Jul17 2006 Post ID: 929498
leon roks
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
honestly, the worst prestige class has to be the jedi weapon master. this, as i have noticed is because u have really slow force point regeneration in the secret tomb on korriban, and for some reason all other prestige classes are just fine in their and regenerate quickly, yet weapon masters are horrible in the tomb. i even started the game as a consular and then ent to weapon master and it still didnt help, nor does regenerate force point feat. so, the infinite hsiss respawn is not going to help because it takes like 20 minutes just to get back 10 force points. the weapon master is clearly the worst prestige class.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ragan6404 Posted at: 21:40 Jul17 2006 Post ID: 930353
ragan6404
+
+
The weapon master is really bad, but I rarely become one since I am mostly a sith lord. Besides the weapon master, I say the sentinal is bad too.
cheatsman Posted at: 09:37 Jul23 2006 Post ID: 941140
cheatsman
+
+
I think the jedi weapons master is crap cos' when you go to shyrack cave and a number of other places it took me one hour to get half my force points back!!!
Light Side Revan Posted at: 18:57 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1291481
Light Side Revan
+
+
NO! There's something wrong with the tomb on Korriban. It halts all force point regeneration, except for Dark Side ppl, until you pass a test (or fail). I know, because I went there with regular Jedi Master. Korriban is a Dark Side area, and prevents regeneration for Light Side ppl. It blocks force point regeneration for Jedi, not Sith.

« Last edited by Light Side Revan on Jan 15th 2007 »
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

Light Side Revan Posted at: 06:38 Jan15 2007 Post ID: 1295150
Light Side Revan
+
+
Besides, Weapons Master takes less dmg. from attack, does a lot of dmg. You also learn the other lightsaber forms, which definitely come in handy against Darth Traya (Ataru's/Makashi's the best, because it's one foe/has a lightsaber, until you have to fight her with 3 lightsabers, then use Soresu/Makashi/Shii-Cho/Shien (but only when fighting the lightsabers. When going for Traya directly, use Ataru/Force Heal glitch, u'll never die and u do massive dmg since she can't defend herself without any hands.

« Last edited by Light Side Revan on Jan 27th 2007 »
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

ragan6404 Posted at: 16:25 Jan24 2007 Post ID: 1316241
ragan6404
+
+
it's easier with a sith muarader since they can use fury to also gain LOTS of power.

Form II (contention) is the best to use against enemies with lightsabers.

ps. I agree. Revan is one the best Jedi ever.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 20:15 Jan26 2007 Post ID: 1320882
Light Side Revan
+
+
Yeah, Sith Marauder has a lot of power, but after you use Force Rage, your character is weakened, it's only good for taking out weak enemies, or as a last resort. But Weapons Master is great, because the higher the lvl the Weapons Master is, the more melee dmg. it does.

ragan6404 Posted at: 19:23 Jan27 2007 Post ID: 1322995
ragan6404
+
+
thinking about it, and after replaying the game as a weapon master, they are pretty close in power, negating the fury effect. but if you have so much power with a lightsaber(s), why not be evil.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 19:52 Jan27 2007 Post ID: 1323026
Light Side Revan
+
+
that's true, but the whole taking less dmg thing really helps, especially against the Triumvirate (Traya, Sion, Nihilus)

ragan6404 Posted at: 19:47 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1333126
ragan6404
+
+
aight, know i think that the sentinal is the worst.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 14:54 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1341669
Light Side Revan
+
+
Sentinel's ok, it's for the beginner ppl though, Guardians/Jedi Weapons Master/Sith Marauder are for intermediate ppl, since they trade Force Points for Health Points and Pure Strength, and Consulars/Jedi Masters/Sith Lords are for advanced ppl since they trade health and power for force points. (Although Sith Lord has Force Crush automatically, which does mega dmg, it takes a lot of Force points to use, even for starting Consulars ---> Sith Lords, plus, if u take Dark Side route at the Enclave by either killing Master Vrook, Master Kavar, and Master Zez-Kai Ell, or saying, First to touch me, dies, any Prestige Class can use it believe it or not)

Also, Jedi Sentinel is balanced, which makes it a great class, equal strength, vitality, and Force abilities. Plus, Jedi Watchmen and Sith Assassins can use stealth and sneak attacks without being a Scoundrel or using a Stealth Field Generator. And Jedi Watchmen have a good defense, making them really hard to hit, and Sith Assassins get stronger depending on how strong in the Force the person they're attacking is. So against Nihilus, Sion, Traya, and Dark Jedi, Sith Assassins are really good, and Jedi Watchmen too, especially against Traya's three lightsabers.

« Last edited by Light Side Revan on Feb 4th 2007 »

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close