Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Wars: Republic Commando

Tell Me Where Sev Is!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

The Last Gaurdian Posted at: 16:22 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208796
The Last Gaurdian
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thats an order! If anyone knows what happened to Sev tell me. I've searched the web trying to find out what happened but I couldn't. Tell Me Where He Is

"I am the Last Hope, the Last Protector, the Last Truth. . . I am The Last Gaurdan" - The Last

Gaurdian
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Last Gaurdian Posted at: 16:43 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208847
The Last Gaurdian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
During the last mission on Kashyyyk, Delta Leader RC-1138 ("Boss") ordered Delta Squad to split up to man 4 separate heavy anti-aircraft turrets against an enemy battleship threatening to take over the Wookiee city they were defending. Once the ship is destroyed, Advisor orders the Deltas to regroup at 38's position. Every commando except Sev meets up with Boss. Over the com, the squad hears Sev struggling against some unknown enemy force. They soon lose contact. Scorch and Boss decide to go after Sev, but Fixer, obeying orders from a higher ranking officer, adamantly demands that they retreat and board a gunship for extraction. In the following cutscene, Scorch is seen grieving and refusing comfort from Fixer in the LAAT Gunship. There is evidence in the credits of the game (Republic Commando) that Delta Squad soon returned and rescued Sev.

This was Found at http://www.answers.com/topic/rc-1207

"I am the Last Hope, the Last Protector, the Last Truth. . . I am The Last Gaurdan" - The Last

Gaurdian
The Last Gaurdian Posted at: 16:45 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208850
The Last Gaurdian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I Also Found this on That Website:

Upon destroying the CIS capital ship with the turrets, the player hears Sev franticaly report a that he is under attack. This is followed by a burst of static, and then silence. However, if the player uses their sniper attachment to zoom in on Sev's position, he can be clearly seen, still sitting in the cannon.

Gaurdian
cheating-is-good Posted at: 16:57 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208858
cheating-is-good
+
+
Alright, you just broke a rule.

You cannot post 3 times in a row, you can only post once. If you have more to add such as links and whatnot, use the edit button.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
The Last Gaurdian Posted at: 16:59 Apr20 2008 Post ID: 2208859
The Last Gaurdian
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If anyne has enough tell Plz

Gaurdian
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close