Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Stardew Valley

Stardew valley - sword glitch!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kuzushi Posted at: 11:00 Aug23 2018 Post ID: 3445540
Kuzushi
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
In stardew valley, on pc, there is a certain glitch, and it?s really funny to watch.

The Basics - one player has to randomly use their sword whilst interacting with objects, i think it?s random because it happens to be rarely, like when I want to get into my house, and have my sword in my hand, I accidentally use it, and I think that?s how the glitch works, I?m still not 100% sure, but I do know that it happens when you interact with another object whilst using your sword.

It even happened to me when I went near the selling box on the fam when I used my sword at the same time as the box opened.

You will know you have glitched yourself when you see it because your sprite will be temporarily forced to be in it?s forwarzs direction and it will be holding the sword wither in a blocking position, or randomly stuck in your leg, it?s pretty funny, because there is no walking animation either, you just slide along the ground, at regular speed.

I know it?s just a visual glitch, and I probably didn?t need to go into that much detail, but I have nothing to do, and this glitch is pretty funny nonetheless.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kuzushi Posted at: 11:01 Aug23 2018 Post ID: 3445541
Kuzushi
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Also, sorry for any bad spelling and the question marks????? I didn?t do that on purpose...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close