Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Street Fighter IV

Street Fighter world record attempt...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Team SuperCheats Posted at: 01:52 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2548886
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
The UK’s top Street Fighter player Zak Bennet will attempt to break into the Guinness World Records Gamer’s Edition with a new world record for most consecutive wins on Street Fighter™ IV, in conjunction with the game’s launch on Friday 20th February.

The attempt will take place in the HMV store on Oxford Street in London at noon. Official Guinness World Records representatives will be present to adjudicate the feat, which – if successful – will be shortlisted for inclusion in next year’s Guinness World Records Gamer’s Edition. To celebrate this momentous occasion, the first person to defeat Zak Bennet will be awarded a monster top-of-the-range 48” TV and home cinema surround sound system.

Street Fighter IV brings the legendary fighting series back to its roots by taking the beloved fighting moves and techniques of the original Street Fighter™ II and infusing them with Capcom’s latest advancements in next generation technology to create a truly extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honored art of virtual martial arts.

The number of minimum consecutive wins that Bennet needs to achieve in Friday’s attempt in order to set the new Guinness World Records is ten, and the win streak cannot exceed four hours of play.

----
My comment ... All sounded good until I read the '10', what is that 10 homies off the street, or clocking the game 10 times in a row... My dad used to have an small video games shop with an arcade on the side and 10+ wins were an every day occurance...
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
yossy666 Posted at: 02:10 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2548888
yossy666
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well, it's only the very first record, may as well set it low.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
Hyrotron2 Posted at: 02:27 Jul18 2010 Post ID: 2871053
Hyrotron2
Post Likes: 0
+
+
did he break it lol?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close