Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Street Fighter IV

Your Opinion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nyeem78 Posted at: 17:10 Feb25 2009 Post ID: 2556636
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi, I have been a Street Fighter Fan since March 1991 when the game first hit the arcade. In this newest estallment in your opinion what do you think of the game or how would you rate it. I give it 9 out of 10.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
JCP Da Blitz Posted at: 14:53 Mar08 2009 Post ID: 2567406
JCP Da Blitz
+
+
I love Fighters, that's where I really shine, but for some odd reason, 2-D fighters are something I really can't get into and master. Street Fighter 3rd Strike was the 1st I actually gotten pretty good. Street Fighter IV has that unique Japanese art look and plays as both 2-D and 3-D fighter. Though I think it could use a better Attack Canceling system like 3rd Strike and the multiple specials, SFIV is one for the books, 9.5/10.Thumbs Up
[center][i][color=blue]Da Blitz can't stop, won't stop and is Da winner of the Spring Pokemon Tournament!! Click Here if u wanna take on the champ.

Platinum: DaBlitz-2278 2805 1349
5Ds WC 2009: 0946 9696 0374
Anyone as bored as I am??
nyeem78 Posted at: 17:44 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2574294
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 08-Mar-2009 JCP Da Blitz said:I love Fighters, that's where I really shine, but for some odd reason, 2-D fighters are something I really can't get into and master. Street Fighter 3rd Strike was the 1st I actually gotten pretty good. Street Fighter IV has that unique Japanese art look and plays as both 2-D and 3-D fighter. Though I think it could use a better Attack Canceling system like 3rd Strike and the multiple specials, SFIV is one for the books, 9.5/10.Thumbs Up
Yes I whole-hartedly agree with you on the multi specials. Hopefully their is a next installment and the add a whole sleu of things to make this Masterpiece even better.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

gigorga Posted at: 02:57 Jul15 2009 Post ID: 2675267
gigorga
+
+
On 25-Feb-2009 nyeem78 said:Hi, I have been a Street Fighter Fan since March 1991 when the game first hit the arcade. In this newest estallment in your opinion what do you think of the game or how would you rate it. I give it 9 out of 10.
The game is limited in many things. The fact that in challenge mode, the game taunts you by having all these cool modes, hiding hp bar/super/ultra, invisibility,defense up, etc and you cant choose ANY option to make a battle more interesting.

Also theres the original theme songs, and you cant even listen to them even IN game unless you play arcade to the 2nd last person? And what you only get to listen to it in game for 4 seconds?

I dont mind the graphics, But the game was always the same way, Fighting with background, They could at least put effort into the background. Always the same loop animation.

Introduction for battles are always the same.

Ken looks like a ****** with his haircut

Ryu looks like he has downsyndrome

Akuma is perfect, but his voice in english is cheezy and doesnt match, Japanese is pefect.

The game its self is extremely limited. I expected alot more fun options.

Online play is epic failure. Most people online are boring/noobs who sit in the corner blocking and literally wait for you to attack, even if it means the entire battle. Its rare to find a good battle.

Sagat is the most rigged character in the game due to his extreme defense and his extreme attack.

Alot more but i dont want to start to hate the game now. lol
nyeem78 Posted at: 23:09 Nov01 2009 Post ID: 2759414
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I was about to say hate the game much do we?? LOL, well here's to Super Street Fighter IV knocking out all the kins you and many other's have grips with come March 23rd 2010.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Team SuperCheats Posted at: 23:48 Nov11 2009 Post ID: 2763058
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
I think the game looks great have only seen the trailers however.

Online play - it is a shame people tend to just block and not want to fight, as I think it would be a great game to have tournament for.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
nyeem78 Posted at: 19:00 Nov12 2009 Post ID: 2763441
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 11-Nov-2009 Team SuperCheats said:I think the game looks great have only seen the trailers however.

Online play - it is a shame people tend to just block and not want to fight, as I think it would be a great game to have tournament for.
I do agree, I play it everyday. I love playing and battling online it's so cool. I can't wait for march 23rd to get here. I want to play with DeeJay so bad.
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close