Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Mario 64 DS

Waluigi: your opinion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 15:15 Mar11 2013 Post ID: 3223560
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Lots of people say that Waluigi is in this game. Now what I want you to do is give your honest opinion about this. Are they right? Are they wrong? Now, if you your opinion is that he's real, you are correct. But if you say he's specifically in this game, YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!! HE IS NOT IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although many people have different rumors on how to get him, I know the REAL fake instructions (note: real FAKE instructions. As weird as that may sound, it's true). You get wing cap Mario and fly to the same angle as the file screen, making the black box visible. Hit it, then shoot into the Peach painting and you'll be in a room like the mirror room, but the Wario picture is replaced with a Waluigi picture. Jump into the Waluigi picture, and you'll be in a room like the character selection room but the Wario door is now a Waluigi door. Go into the room that would be the rec room, except it's completely black! Find the Waluigi key and unlock the door. Go outside the castle as Waluigi and the castle is submerged in water. Get a power flower (you will get lightning powers) and strike the castle opening a black room with a switch. Hit the switch and the water will drain back down and now you have Waluigi. Now remember, these are fake, but if it works, put a video on yahoo.com (because I don't like youtube) and give the exact web address. Thank you for your opinion.

P.S. Sorry this is so long
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
magmameaper Posted at: 14:09 Mar12 2013 Post ID: 3223926
magmameaper
Post Likes: 0
+
+
dude, seriosly? are you sure people are going to understand this? because I sure don't.
MAMAMEAPER
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:09 Apr05 2013 Post ID: 3231997
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
nugbnjgb
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:06 Apr19 2013 Post ID: 3238126
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
waluigi
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close