Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Mario 64 DS

About a certain glitch......

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

benjaleed Posted at: 13:50 May25 2007 Post ID: 1617309
benjaleed
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On the Hints and Tips section, bomba said that there is a glitch to get in the cannon by sliding to a certain tree outside of the castle. But bomba didn't give enough details to test it, such as which exact tree it was. I would like for bomba or someone else who tried it to give enough details.

« Last edited by benjaleed on May 25th 2007 »
Team Go-Getters, Swampert, Venasaur,Ho-oh! Diamond Rank
If you want help with a Pokemon game, you have come to the right person.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bluebrain Posted at: 07:44 Aug30 2007 Post ID: 1886131
bluebrain
+
+
I didn't do it but i saw a guy doing it on youtube so i kmow how. wat u do is the go to the cannon outside the castle and charge up a run on its left side. make sure that there is a tree right in front of you.run and do a jumping leap or what ever its called (where you run and press A)and you'll grab onto the tree but the you go down the tree as if you were going down a pole and you should go like underneath everything. then you go to the cannon and you will go into it and you can use the cannon! But this is the way to use the cannon it doen't unlock it so if you want to use it repeatedly do this trick to use it or get 150 stars to unlokc it. It might not work though(you might get too high on the tree and will have to try it again) so use the cannon to get on the roof and get the stuff there or something.

also i need help on a glitch as well. Can someone tell me how to do that bowser in the sky glitch? I know you have to slide kick into the corner and press right/left but whenever i do that i always get a hells portal and die i saw a guy doing it on youtube and he didn't die once but I died 8 times and didn't get anywhere! Please help.
DeathNote_ Posted at: 21:12 Sep22 2007 Post ID: 1924993
DeathNote_
+
+
bluebrain, your help is very well, but 1, please don't bump topics over one month old, and make your own thread if you have a question.
Rider is the best thing ever invented in the history of the Earth. I love her beyond any human's possible thought.

^Thanks to Master Volthawk for sig and avy^
Find the link and get a surprise...
[b][i]Gone until further notice.[i][b]
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:49 May19 2013 Post ID: 3247616
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
go to bing videos then watch.

ooh if you did bing vs google bing won google sucks
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close