Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3

Does anyone know how to beat bowser?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

foopygoop99 Posted at: 22:29 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 205367
foopygoop99
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I cant beat bowser and I dont know how...
Acid_1 Posted at: 13:31 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 360494
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When bowser jumps, you just run and get out of the way. I suggest starting with the racoon suit.
*meh~*
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 15:07 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 424634
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Acid is right. After Bowser prepares for a body slam, STAY OUT OF THE WAY! Unless you want to get crushed. I'm quite late, so I'm sure you beat it by now.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
green machinep60 Posted at: 18:17 Sep22 2005 Post ID: 428265
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A post little more spicific.When bowser trys to bodyslam you get the hell out of the way.If he breaks the brick three times he will be falling into a pit wich means you win.Then enter the white door and congratolations.
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
green machinep60 Posted at: 12:32 Oct04 2005 Post ID: 448806
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now this topic is closed
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 254821

Post Top
Click to close