Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Why does everyone think Ike sucks?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:02 Feb26 2015 Post ID: 3372351
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You're actually an idiot
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:20 Mar18 2015 Post ID: 3374131
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't think he sucks but everyone knows what's coming when he uses his special.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:36 Mar24 2015 Post ID: 3374676
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
bull **** man ike sucks balls
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:40 Oct24 2015 Post ID: 3391771
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Look i Main Ike and i know my **** i WON At Game Stop's all the ike and i ALWAYS USE IKE!! its the only one i truly know how to use..but the truth is..In Brwal he WAS GOD LIKE I LOVE'D IT!!! Cuz it was all POWER OVER ALL!! But this new game...yea a bit very little power was taking from him and its Not even alot..to be real with you like 2% 3% here and there but that little tinky % MAKEs MY WHOLE GAME Diff..and thow's me off..its not the ike Suck's cuz i can still win but i just HAVE TO GO FULL TRY HARD MODE! cuz there just Better players and most of the Top tier's just kill and Combo So much Easyer and fast and a bit more safer ((look the truth is..ike dont suck HE'S GD)) but in his 1st game.it was all about hit them and knock them out or away From stage and ike had Range AND Power for that (but he was slow)) in the new one i cant do Quick Draw slide to colse the gap..my Jab ((the only fast move i had)) is too slow to Def my self with. i mean i have to keep ppl at just the Right Range for me to be on top of my Game.Anyway ike was about Power in a game or Push away but in this one this Game is all about COMBOS!!! ((and some time's Zero to DEATH..)) thats why ppl say he suck's..((still main and love him tho.
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close